Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

A nation without a leader.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A nation without a leader.. (240 Views)

Presidential Election Petition Court’s Judgement: A Nation Without Truth, Justic / Nigeria Version Of Democracy, A Nation Without Ideology. / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A nation without a leader.. by Chatmine: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
The current state of our Nation shows how leadership affect a successful business.

Its no longer a news that 2 Old men from same region are contesting for the most important position in the country. But I ask, what qualifies a good leader? Is it Experience, team building and management, task or responsibilities, etc...

Haven't taken into consideration the age grade of both contestants and their physical strength I see a need for a vibrant, skill and competent young leader to emerge to salvage the disaster ahead of this great nation.

I don't think anyone in this forum will hand over his family business to President Buhari who never added any value to his life after leaving power in 1983 to run for a second time or Atiku who's plan is to protect his personal business at the instance of everyone in the country.

There is a need for Nigeria youths most especially those on social media to rethink again and again. If truly you're educated, experienced and your not brain dead and you're young please think about your future now and your inborn children.

Old men will never allow you even in the next 50 years as long as you're alive. You must take advantage of these medium to strategise and change the leadership architecture in Nigeria today.

If you can't or won't give your family business to Mr Buhari to run then don't vote for Old men but young Man.

Anyone whole failed to vote for young generals will regret more pain in decades to come

Choose wisely, vote wisely

Chat@Mine
Re: A nation without a leader.. by indomitableme: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please join, download and share if you love Nigeria. cheers
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/ELsl3v8jqMML6mN2t2ayiH

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Postponing The General Elections By Ehi Braimah. / APC Voters Watch This... / Kebbi's Electoral Materials Mistakenly Taken To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.