Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service (21613 Views)

Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo / Nurtw Imbroglio: Cp Alabi Reads Riot Act To Mischief Makers / Israel Claiming Ijaws Of Nigeria, Give Evidence From Bible (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by KunleyY19(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
O To Gee...
O Ro Yin da ATUNWA ni Ilu Kwara!!! O To Gee Olorun Bawa Le wan Lo!!!
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by Afamed: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
Imagine what the church has turned to because of politics tufiakwa
You didn't remind us this when Winners at their headquarters single-handedly dedicated their sermon on Buhari from Sudan? You people are born with hypocrite.

Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by Ayobami7(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by yrex01(m): 1:49am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:
See as this people use their hand do themself.

Oya read.

Verse 26:

Deuteronomy 3:26 Ṣugbọn OLUWA binu si mi nitori nyin, kò si gbọ́ ti emi: OLUWA si wi fun mi pe, O to gẹ; má tun bá mi sọ ọ̀rọ yi mọ́.

Verse 27

Deuteronomy 3:27 Gùn ori òke Pisga lọ, ki o si gbé oju rẹ soke si ìha ìwọ-õrùn, ati si ìha ariwa, ati si ìha gusù, ati si ìha ìla-õrùn, ki o si fi oju rẹ wò o: nitoripe iwọ ki yio gòke Jordani yi.

In summary APC KWARA

Oju ni iwo yooooo fi riiiii ete re ko ki kan
ur far from sense. Talk anoda thing.

Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by oldtime(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

Did you read verse 27.

Thou shall see the land but will not get there

Deuteronomy 3:27 Gùn ori òke Pisga lọ, ki o si gbé oju rẹ soke si ìha ìwọ-õrùn, ati si ìha ariwa, ati si ìha gusù, ati si ìha ìla-õrùn, ki o si fi oju rẹ wò o: nitoripe iwọ ki yio gòke Jordani yi.

I love bible students, your mention of the verse following caught my fancy. I makes a lot of sense connecting it with our current state in Nigeria
Our Joshua is here
His name is Sowore
The party is AAC
Third on the ballot paper
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by supereagle(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2019
My own is that God should help us banish selfish and thieves away from possessing the reign of Nigeria, SE and SS prefer Atiku the looter and Saraki his people rejected to rule and reign in Nigeria. You need to see the way they hail OBL that cannot deliver his pooling boot for Atiku.
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by mynamewilfred(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Yoruba people very funny, though I'm one of them. How can you be campaigning against the rule of Saraki in Kwara State using that appalling slogan, yet you are celebrating and worshipping Tinubu to continue in Lagos? These equations are not adding up, no they are not. I have serious reservations for my people!
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by agbaman1782(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Oga..abeg no carry ur politic enter church, leave church matter for the pastor to handle.
by the way let me remind you that to get rid of SARAKI dynasty you need more than Bible reading
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by agbaman1782(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2019
mynamewilfred:
Yoruba people very funny, though I'm one of them. How can you be campaigning against the rule of Saraki in Kwara State using that appalling slogan, yet you are celebrating and worshipping Tinubu to continue in Lagos? These equations are not adding up, no they are not. I have serious reservations for my people!

that's to tell you the level of double standard in our politic, God help our country
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by faaz24: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2019
NOC1:

We are discussing verse 26 my brother, a sermon can be conducted with only a line from a verse.
But if you keep reading downwards to end you will see that the land was conquered.
Now I prophesy to you the land will be conquered but i pray you will be among those that will step thy foot into the new Kwara, for the bible said O to ge.
A ye o.
Aiye re ma dara... Koni baje o
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by jesmond3945: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Afamed:

You didn't remind us this when Winners at their headquarters single-handedly dedicated their sermon on Buhari from Sudan? You people are born with hypocrite.
islam is no better, so many attrocities are committed under its cover. Religion has failed.
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

Oya read.

Verse 26:

Deuteronomy 3:26 Ṣugbọn OLUWA binu si mi nitori nyin, kò si gbọ́ ti emi: OLUWA si wi fun mi pe, O to gẹ; má tun bá mi sọ ọ̀rọ yi mọ́.

Verse 27

In summary APC KWARA

wallahi
ododo-oro
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by cosse(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

Oya read.

Verse 26:

Verse 27

In summary APC KWARA

.arindin niwo joor.........kuro lo na
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by imam07: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
Imagine what the church has turned to because of politics tufiakwa
human attends church not animals.
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by buhariguy(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Vs 26 is for thief saraki and vs 27 is for thief atiku
omonaijiria:

Did you read verse 27.

Thou shall see the land but will not get there

Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
buhariguy:
Vs 26 is for thief saraki and vs 27 is for thief atiku

Is it not you room welding wizard party shouting o to ge about.

Got is telling APC

O TO GE

Iro yin to po ju: O TO GE

Ariwo yin ti po ju: O TO GE

Owo yin kun fun eje APC: O TO GE
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
cosse:

.arindin niwo joor.........kuro lo na

E ma wo zombiee yi ke

Olorun n so fun yin bayi wi pe: O TO GE

Oju yin ni eyin yooooo fi ri. Sugbon APC ko ni de ile ileri naaaaa.

APCEEEEEEEEEEE asiko ti to O TO GE e ma kogba keruyi
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
yrex01:
ur far from sense. Talk anoda thing.

You need brain check
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by buhariguy(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Because thief saraki is a criminal and a greedy fellow,he refuse to abide By the rules of the game [quote. author=mynamewilfred post=75843141]Yoruba people very funny, though I'm one of them. How can you be campaigning against the rule of Saraki in Kwara State using that appalling slogan, yet you are celebrating and worshipping Tinubu to continue in Lagos? These equations are not adding up, no they are not. I have serious reservations for my people! [/quote]
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2019
NOC1:

We are discussing verse 26 my brother, a sermon can be conducted with only a line from a verse.
But if you keep reading downwards to end you will see that the land was conquered.
Now I prophesy to you the land will be conquered but i pray you will be among those that will step thy foot into the new Kwara, for the bible said O to ge.

Thous shalt see the Land (APC) but will not get there because APC

1. Had shed many blood
2. Tells many lies and falsehood
3. Cause many people to loose their job
4. Kill many innocent souls.
5. Cause ecnonomy woes in the nation.
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by BuhariAdvocate: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked this is are the gullible Yoruba people the elders are talking about yesterday you abandon your own and follow unknown person that's a stupidity of highest order.you guys need to be sensitize before 23nd so that you wouldn't make same mistake you made in first republic.
omonaijiria:

Oya read.

Verse 26:

Verse 27

In summary APC KWARA

Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked this is are the gullible Yoruba people the elders are talking about yesterday you abandon your own and follow unknown person that's a stupidity of highest order.you guys need to be sensitize before 23nd so that you wouldn't make same mistake you made in first republic.

Be like say the thing dey pepper you

Oju yin ma ri
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2019
kiss continue bashing around the internet maybe you think nairaland is all about catch fun and making fun.for now you're blind your eye will soon open.
omonaijiria:

Be like say the thing dey pepper you

Oju yin ma ri
Re: Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service by omonaijiria: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
kiss continue bashing around the internet maybe you think nairaland is all about catch fun and making fun.for now you're blind your eye will soon open.

Gbenu sokosoko re soun jare.

Ta ni ho

Nibo lo ti ja wa lai lokun lorun

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror / Daniel, Amosun’s Cold War Ruins Multimillion Gateway Hotel Ota