Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (41697 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reno released the second part of his tape about Tinunbu this afternoon and Nigerians used the medium to tell him to stop creating confusion and not to lead the nation into war. They also made it clear that Tinunbu was not insulting the Igbo but was hailing them for the red cap they made for him on Valentine's day.

Here are the screenshots :

Cc: Mynd44 , OAM4J

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by rottennaija(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
After this election, Reno will permanently retire. We will make sure of it.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
More

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
I didn't listen to the tape because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

I wish Ogun state people injured him with their stones.

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by wise2odd: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.
Alawusa, commonly known as Alausa is a principal district in Ikeja, the state capital of
Lagos State . It is the seat of the Lagos State Secretariat and offices of the Governor and Deputy-Governor of Lagos State. Alawusa also has a vibrant and growing Central Business District with several multinational business concerns like Cadbury Nigeria Plc and many others having their offices located in the area. It also has many low density residential estates like the Cornerstone Estate; MKO Abiola Gardens located within it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alausa

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I didn't watch the video because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

I wish Ogun state people injured him with their stones.

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"
So You didn't listened to the tape and you simply believed Reno Omokri in order to suit your bias. If you are a graduate, i can bodly say you are one of our problems in this country.

362 Likes 32 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tospringe:

So You didn't listened to the tape and you simply believed Reno Omokri in order to suit your bias. If you are a graduate, i can bodly say you are one of our problems in this country.

What has being a graduate got to do with my comment

Is Buhari a graduate ?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by dguyindcorner(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
I thought Ibos are intelligent, how will a foool like Reno be using there head to play chess...Chai my brothers from the yeast are so dafft

I've given up on that fake Pastor Reno. I just feel sorry for the gullible Nigerians that cannot think for themselves but being misled by this guy.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by dguyindcorner(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Buhari a graduate ?

He is not. But school is actually meant for people like you who cannot think for theirselves. I think you need to go back to school until you learn how to think properly.

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Buhari a graduate ?
It's obvious you can't have a meaningful conversation without mentioning Buhari. Is it Buhari that fed you with fake news ?

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Babiboy: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
PDP and propaganda, hate speech, lies, stealing, corruption, tongue

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by TheAngry1: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have said it before, PDP will help APC win this election within the next 7 days. They will post lies, and tweet falsehoods that will eventually remind Nigerians why we voted them out in the first place. BUHARI WILL WIN, I have said it again. Save this post.

208 Likes 24 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by ItzBIM(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whilst they keep fighting each other, we keep moving forward.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
dguyindcorner:

He is not. But school is actually meant for people like you who cannot think for theirselves. I think you need to go back to school until you learn how to think properly.

Says Bola Tinubu ass licker .

Have you gone to bourdillon to collect your own N30k?

Tinubu is sharing money to people who are willing to sell their conscience like you .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tospringe:
Reno released the second part of his tape about Tinunbu this afternoon and Nigerians used the medium to tell him to stop creating confusion and not to lead the nation into war. They also made it clear that Tinunbu was not insulting the Igbo but was hailing them for the red cap they made for him on Valentine's day.

Here are the screenshots :

Cc: Mynd44 , OAM4J
They are Nigerian zombies. They are been paid by APC to always discolour the truth.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by gungab(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have nothing to say

Check my Signature for quick data at cheap rate
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reno is a goat he was not yabbing them

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
more

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Buhari a graduate ?
Noooooo my brother noooooooooooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Pidginwhisper: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
undecided
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by fredoooooo: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oloshi ni Reno grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by globemoney: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu is everything bad but I really don’t think he hates igbos. Igbos should be guilded on roping Tinubu with tribalism.

If there’s anyone that hates igbos, it’s the fat coward from ondo state called Ambode who some foolish igbos we’re supporting while he was being dealt with.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank you Nigerians. This is an unusual show of unity. Shows we are maturing as a nation. Divisive cretins like Reno have no place in a united Nigeria of our dreams. This is exactly how to respond to demonic politicians. He would have wished he never posted the clip.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by lonelydora: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pk
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Reno! cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whether reno is right or wrong....

Am atikulated.

Please tinubu statement is no insult.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by adedayoa2(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seunmsg, I see you o
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Stalwert: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin what nairaland has failed to drink. Call a liar but his name and reject his falsehood. Tommorow Reno slaves will turn round and say PMB divided Nigerians but will ignore their wicked lies and toying with tribalism.

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.