Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man (43806 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by MhizMuna: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Married to actor Afeez Owo, Yoruba actor and film-maker, Mide Funmi-Martins has opened up that she is nothing without her husband and that life is meaningless without her man.

She also vowed to love her husband till eternity.

As part of the Valentine’s Day celebration Mide, a mother of two shared on Instagram:

“ Happy Val to you ade ori mi.. The love of my life @officialafeezowo … My world is meaningless without you in it…. Thank you for being my ALL in ALL .. I love you till eternity ❤️❤️❤️
Recall that sometime in 2016, Mide’s marriage to Afeez Owo almost collapsed.
She claimed on social media that her husband had abandoned her and the kids. But her husband later confessed that his wife took the wrong advice from friends who wanted to cause havoc in their home.

On how he met his actress wife, he said in an interview, “God just said she would be my wife. When my ex-girlfriend cheated on me then, she was one of the people who begged on her behalf but I had already made up my mind. It was after a while I started dating Mide. We have been married for 17 years. I have known my wife for 25 years. My wife is like my mother and I love her so much. She also sees me as her father.”

https://www./2019/02/actress-mide-martins-gushes-over-her-man.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Prettyvicc: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
smiley

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu ==> See Photos Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It is your love life deal with it. Next page pls...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by phintohlar(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It is your love life deal with it. Next page pls...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
una get fight b4 ni?

26 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by IntellectOzone(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
I cherish this lovers movie alot

19 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by PMBuhariGCFR: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Better vote for me on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by omooba969(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Séríkí olópolo. grin

7 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by BOOMnaija(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gbenro and osas do pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Platony(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Better Person..
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Huh...
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by devigblegble: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok love is sweet

4 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Mouthgag: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Let her keep deceiving herself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Winodd1992:
See below

How many subscribers do you get per day?

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
I find it difficult to believe this chic isn't constantly cheating on her husband.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by SherylMiracle(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
okay but who's she??
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Memphitz537(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
My prick will make you have second thoughts!!!
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Larryallovernig: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin

2 Shares

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by kehinde1588(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Better vote for me on Saturday
You have been ranting on every thread. Joblessness

12 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Dhortunn(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
But how is this news na undecided
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
phintohlar:
una get fight b4 ni?

Your backside though. grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Gbenro and osas do pass dem.
You want to compare a marriage of 17 years to 3 years. These ones get experience pass Gbenro and Osas.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dhortunn:
But how is this news na undecided

Op is hallucinating after smoking kwale weed. grin
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Confession wey no reach heart. Na today yansh face back?

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by nurez305(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
This one can shout in a movie for Africa.... imagine a movie where funsho adeolu married to mide Martins, then you need to get your remote beside you for high and low volume... mide Martins talk like she swallow a speaker and you will hardly hear funsho adeolu on highest volume

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by omooba969(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Memphitz537:
My prick will make you have second thoughts!!!

2min noodles spotted. grin

6 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by moscobabs(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have seen this couple more than 30 times

Afeez Owoh is an handsome guy, Mide beauty is over hype, without make up and high heel u will see an average beautify woman.

5 Likes

Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by blackgold2018(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Exactly hw Chika Ike talked about her husband before they divorced
Re: Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Married for 17 years? That's very remarkable considering Nollywood standards

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.