Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict (5617 Views)

Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA / Atiku Paid K.M. Family Investment To Help Destroy Buhari's Campaign - Gazette / 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by neyop85(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
*Nigerians wonder why Atiku, PDP are desperate about 2019 polls

*’Opposition politicians must tell us why they take this poll as do-or-die’

Despite the signed peace accord presided over by National Peace Committee, headed by former Military Head of State General Abdulsalaam Abubakar and membered among others by Bishop Matthew Kukah who is its secretary, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has been fingered to be responsible for one of the reasons necessitating the polls shift without consultation done by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Saturday night.

Atiku, according to London, United Kingdom based security analyst and director of CUPS, Dr. Idris Ahmed, was said to have paid $1 million each to the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in the country to compromise the Card Readers in his favour so as for him to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari in accordance to the Dubai strategy meeting resolution of his party, PDP.

The DEFENDER reports that Atiku spent over N47 billion security presidential ticket of PDP at the Port Harcourt, Rivers State presidential primaries of the party, while he also went ahead to pay $1.1 million to Brian Ballard, a United States of America lobbyist to warm him into the heart of US President Donald Trump to support him unseat President Buhari, the same world’s most powerful, incorruptible President Trump had praised to high heavens following White House voluntary invitation of him last year.

Ballard also was revealed to have, as part of his contract with Atiku, been responsible for how the PDP’s flag bearer in the February presidential election was smuggled into America as ‘aide’ to national leader of his party and senate president of Nigeria, Bukola Saraki, sleeping in President Trump’s hotel during the visit.

Atiku had been listed among aides of Saraki, according US Africa Affairs Department, under diplomatic cover so as to avoid being arrested for his corruption indictment in the Western country.

Comments coming from America thenceafter fueled some anger in the home country with many Nigerians in and outside the government sensing conspiracy between Trump, PDP and Atiku.

“How the same America and UK that separately described Nigeria as ‘shithole country’ and ‘fantastically corruption country’ will now help the looters of the country that made it what they described it to be get back to power remains to be seen by all. It will resisted with all our strength. Atiku and PDP need to tell us why they see this election as DO-OR-DIE,” Nigerians who spoke on the development had said.

Dr. Ahmed said: “According a report coming from intelligence sources, the PDP corruption machine, using foreign donated funds, have paid INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners to compromise the Card Readers.

“It is alleged that each Resident Electoral Commissioner had received $1 million from the PDP corruption machine, to implement this nefarious and treasonous act. This explains why the Commissioners refused to take phone calls from the INEC HQ, instructing them to return back all the Card Readers to INEC HQ. And this explains why the attached emergency letter had to be sent to all the Resident Electoral Commissioners.”

Read details of Dr. Idris Ahmed as follows:

The PDP corruption machine paid INEC officials millions of USA Dollars to compromise the card readers! By Dr. Idris Ahmed

In my earlier blog today, during which I aired my opinion about why INEC postponed the general elections at the dying minute, I gave several possibilities, all of which are security related. And lord behold, my predictions are not far from the truth!

According to a report coming from intelligence sources, the PDP corruption machine, using foreign donated funds, have paid INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners to compromise the Card Readers.

It is alleged that each Resident Electoral Commissioner had received $1 million from the PDP corruption machine, to implement this niferious and treasonous act. This explains why the Commissioners refused to take phone calls from the INEC HQ, instructing them to return back all the Card Readers to INEC HQ. And this explains why the attached emergency letter had to be sent to all the Resident Electoral Commissioners.

On behalf of all Nigerians at home and around the world, we at CUPS hereby call on the Federal Government, as a matter of urgency, to deploy all resources at its disposal, to investigate this criminal act of monumental proportions that could potentially plunge Nigeria into a self destructive crisis! The EFCC, the Police, and the DSS should be deployed to investigate this matter.

The postponement of these general elections have cost Nigeria and its reputation billions of dollars. This generation and future generations of Nigerians will never forgive the PDP!

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
CUPS.
16/02/2019.

http://www.thedefenderngr.com/exposed-atiku-paid-inec-recs-1m-each-to-compromise-card-readers-for-pdps-victory-at-polls/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by oyebanji44: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Imagined that..so called president to be..Nawa for my people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by id911(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
I knew from the onset you guys postponed the elections to use the one week window to demonize Atiku and PDP. Let me tell you something, Buhari can never stay in Aso Rock beyond May, 29.

Atiku is going to win this election as expected by majority of Nigerians. Security reports available to Presidency indicate so too, that was why you guys ordered INEC to postponed the elections to restrategize. Most of the devious propaganda and lies are part of the strategy. If INEC colludes with APC to declare Buhari winner, if he loses, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, will declare himself President should INEC rigs Buhari in and there would be chaos and anarchy. Atiku would be the legitimate President recognize by the world. The International Community would then be left with no other option but intervene to remove Buhari from power and restore the legitimate President to power.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by modath(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
oyebanji44:
Imagine that..so call president to be..Nawa for my people

Of "IPOB" not of Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by oderinlewo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
oyebanji44:
See how gullible u are...so u could believe this rubbish....

26 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by unity004(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin when people do not buy their NEXT LEVEL sh*t they turn into spreading fake news cus the knw nigerians are already fed up with there lifeless & hunger govt. be wise & close ur ears & eyes to fake news trending on & offline #vote_atiku_on 23rd_feb are u with me?

21 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Joshmodest(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
All this one nah 11pm beer parlour tale !!!...

I know this lie was fabricated by Festus keyamo , but I have a word for u Festus and all APC sheepish supporters... stop spreading rumors ,better come to the light now and be Atikulated ....it's for your own good

23 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Jayslicky: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Apc should know by now that manufacturing fake stories, will not help them win the election, even the writeup is self- contradicting.

Zombies over to you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by eyeview: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Because apc has no achievement or milestone to boast of, they spend more resources demonizing Atiku.

13 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by SOFTENGR: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Akiara: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Every APC Blogger is trending fake News by the minute. This shows that the Atiku tsunami is REAL.

OP....as long as it isn't a verifiable source stop being redundant in your news!!!!

Reno tapes is bursting Tinubu and this useless thread is to balance what? Plssssss stop this rubbish.

Atiku Abubakar Is the President. ....that is a sacrosanct FACT!! grin

14 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by dhuthraki: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
modath:

Of "IPOB" not of Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool
I heard this same news earlier today. To be honest, I believe the PDP/Atiku have found a way to compromise the whole process in their favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by cuteboy2: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
neyop85:

Atiku, according to London, United Kingdom based security analyst and director of CUPS, Dr. Idris Ahmed, was said to have paid $1 million each to the Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) in the country to compromise the Card Readers in his favour so as for him to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari in accordance to the Dubai strategy meeting resolution of his party, PDP.

The DEFENDER reports that Atiku spent over N47 billion security presidential ticket of PDP at the Port Harcourt, Rivers State presidential primaries of the party, while he also went ahead to pay $1.1 million to Brian Ballard, a United States of America lobbyist to warm him into the heart of US President Donald Trump to support him unseat President Buhari, the same world’s most powerful, incorruptible President Trump had praised to high heavens following White House voluntary invitation of him last year.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
CUPS.
16/02/2019.

http://www.thedefenderngr.com/exposed-atiku-paid-inec-recs-1m-each-to-compromise-card-readers-for-pdps-victory-at-polls/

Another fake story from Buhari Media Organisation (BMO).

* Dirty write up
* Horrible English
* Infantile construction
* Fake and non-existent "Dr Idris Ahmed"
* Fake and non-existent "CUPS"

It is lies like this that is alienating people, including his ardent supporters, from Buhari.

BMO should try and cook something more credible than this.

23 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Omonken: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Cheap lies. The Nigerians' handwritings on the wall are bold and clear... BUHARI MUST GO.
No amount of lies can change Nigerians' hearts.

17 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by zeuss: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
APC=LIES

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by TIGRITIS: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omonken:
Cheap lies.
The Nigerians' handwritings on the wall are bold and clear... BUHARI MUST GO.

No amount of lies can change Nigerians' hearts.
So who are the Nigerians?

Is it the same people who must bring down the zoo?

Pls, always be specific, next time, say "Igbos handwriting on the wall", not Nigerians in which I'm one.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by limeta(f): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are not helping APC with this rubbish
You are really pissing people off APC .
All the same is all good for pdp so keep it up .
Trust me bubu is going back to duara

14 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Brazzaville(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2019
limeta:
You are not helping APC with this rubbish You are really pissing people off APC . All the same is all good for pdp so keep it up . Trust me bubu is going back to duara
4-4+4+4
Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by criminalmindz: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2019
the postponment has given Bmc more opportunity to spread lies and propaganda. don't worry
Aisha will cook jollof rice for you guys

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Eddicated: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2019
fake news here and there.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by neyop85(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2019
When the going was good

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Eventspro23: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2019
nawa see desperation in the camp of enemy.
since yesterday, na pdp dey cause havoc, steal ballot, buy pvc . truly apc is a saint party. they are never involved in election rigging.
desprado bmc i hail

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by sogodihno: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2019
All this Atiku slaves are so useless, every news against PDP is lie but any news against APC is true. U guys should better get sniper, because we will like to watch u end ur miserable lifes this Saturday.

Atiku can only be president of IPOB republic, not Nigeria.

4+4

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Pearl05(f): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Shame on you, enemies of Nigeria always parading fake news.

Back2Daura

PMB is old and must retire in peace to Daura

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by RTSC: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Yoruba low lives.

Churning out nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Luvlyna(f): 3:04am On Feb 18, 2019
id911:
[b]I knew from the onset you guys postponed the elections to use the one week window to demonize Atiku and PDP. Let me tell you something, Buhari can never stay in Aso Rock beyond May, 29.

Atiku is going to win this election as expected by majority of Nigerians. Security reports available to Presidency indicate so too, that was why you guys ordered INEC to postponed the elections to restrategize. Most of the devious propaganda and lies are part of the strategy. If INEC colludes with APC to declare Buhari winner, if he loses, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, will declare himself President should INEC rigs Buhari in and there would be chaos and anarchy. Atiku would be the legitimate President recognize by the world. The International Community would then be left with no other option but intervene to remove Buhari from power and restore the legitimate President to power.[/b]

This is exactly what they're trying to do. You said my mind. But they will completely fail, because they will use their own hands to continue digging their downfall.
Person wey him time don reach, don reach

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Mrexcell(m): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2019
neyop85:
*Nigerians wonder why Atiku, PDP are desperate about 2019 polls

*’Opposition politicians must tell us why they take this poll as do-or-die’

Despite the signed peace accord presided over by National Peace Committee, headed by former Military Head of State General Abdulsalaam Abubakar and membered among others by Bishop Matthew Kukah who is its secretary, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has been fingered to be responsible for one of the reasons necessitating the polls shift without consultation done by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Saturday night.

Ballard also was revealed to have, as part of his contract with Atiku, been responsible for how the PDP’s flag bearer in the February presidential election was smuggled into America as ‘aide’ to national leader of his party and senate president of Nigeria, Bukola Saraki, sleeping in President Trump’s hotel during the visit.

Atiku had been listed among aides of Saraki, according US Africa Affairs Department, under diplomatic cover so as to avoid being arrested for his corruption indictment in the Western country.

Comments coming from America thenceafter fueled some anger in the home country with many Nigerians in and outside the government sensing conspiracy between Trump, PDP and Atiku.

“How the same America and UK that separately described Nigeria as ‘shithole country’ and ‘fantastically corruption country’ will now help the looters of the country that made it what they described it to be get back to power remains to be seen by all. It will resisted with all our strength. Atiku and PDP need to tell us why they see this election as DO-OR-DIE,” Nigerians who spoke on the development had said.

Dr. Ahmed said: “According a report coming from intelligence sources, the PDP corruption machine, using foreign donated funds, have paid INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners to compromise the Card Readers.

“It is alleged that each Resident Electoral Commissioner had received $1 million from the PDP corruption machine, to implement this nefarious and treasonous act. This explains why the Commissioners refused to take phone calls from the INEC HQ, instructing them to return back all the Card Readers to INEC HQ. And this explains why the attached emergency letter had to be sent to all the Resident Electoral Commissioners.”

Read details of Dr. Idris Ahmed as follows:

The PDP corruption machine paid INEC officials millions of USA Dollars to compromise the card readers! By Dr. Idris Ahmed

In my earlier blog today, during which I aired my opinion about why INEC postponed the general elections at the dying minute, I gave several possibilities, all of which are security related. And lord behold, my predictions are not far from the truth!

According to a report coming from intelligence sources, the PDP corruption machine, using foreign donated funds, have paid INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners to compromise the Card Readers.

It is alleged that each Resident Electoral Commissioner had received $1 million from the PDP corruption machine, to implement this niferious and treasonous act. This explains why the Commissioners refused to take phone calls from the INEC HQ, instructing them to return back all the Card Readers to INEC HQ. And this explains why the attached emergency letter had to be sent to all the Resident Electoral Commissioners.

On behalf of all Nigerians at home and around the world, we at CUPS hereby call on the Federal Government, as a matter of urgency, to deploy all resources at its disposal, to investigate this criminal act of monumental proportions that could potentially plunge Nigeria into a self destructive crisis! The EFCC, the Police, and the DSS should be deployed to investigate this matter.

The postponement of these general elections have cost Nigeria and its reputation billions of dollars. This generation and future generations of Nigerians will never forgive the PDP!

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
CUPS.
16/02/2019.

False accusations and propaganda won't help apc win the presidential elections this time around this is not 2015. Lie muhamad should try another strategy.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Xkarterberry666: 3:45am On Feb 18, 2019
id911:
I knew from the onset you guys postponed the elections to use the one week window to demonize Atiku and PDP. Let me tell you something, Buhari can never stay in Aso Rock beyond May, 29.

Atiku is going to win this election as expected by majority of Nigerians. Security reports available to Presidency indicate so too, that was why you guys ordered INEC to postponed the elections to restrategize. Most of the devious propaganda and lies are part of the strategy. If INEC colludes with APC to declare Buhari winner, if he loses, H.E. Atiku Abubakar, will declare himself President should INEC rigs Buhari in and there would be chaos and anarchy. Atiku would be the legitimate President recognize by the world. The International Community would then be left with no other option but intervene to remove Buhari from power and restore the legitimate President to power.
louder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Benlag: 3:49am On Feb 18, 2019
id911:

Buhari is going to be your President till 2023. You cant do sh!t than scream,cry and type nonsense as above.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by toideve(m): 3:53am On Feb 18, 2019
oyebanji44:

Since you can believe anything, I just want you to know that chicken has 17 teeth. that's why they can chew corn!

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by SarkinYarki: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2019
useless APC and lies sef
Re: EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict by Olatunji1929: 4:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Anything to bundle this useless government out of aso rock is welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South / Nigeria Looks To 5G Technology To Address Security Challenges / See Peter Obi 2017 Twitter Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.