Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Finally Patrick Obahiagbon Release A Statement!! Concern Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Patrick Obahiagbon Release A Statement!! Concern Election Postponement (468 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Patrick Obahiagbon Release A Statement!! Concern Election Postponement by agbaman1782(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2019
APC Senatorial Candidate, Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On The Postponed Election!
I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quemqueen inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!
Re: Finally Patrick Obahiagbon Release A Statement!! Concern Election Postponement by Ayajmaster01: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2019
What's all this now, who dis one dey bomb up and down? Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

See What Ohaneze Youths Told Buhari Ahead Of Rescheduled Election / I Uncovered A Plot To Snatch Ballot Box In My Area / Zamfara: 8 Guber Candidates, Six Parties Endorse Pdp’s Mutawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.