Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (57032 Views)

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Olodo24: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2019
He didn't make any money in his hey days? Most Naija celebs are broke as hell

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Oluwo1: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm sure few would have helped but just not enough.. everybody get his or her own financial problem, because they drive big cars does not mean that have money in the bank. How much does a Yoruba actor earn per movie? He should also swallow his pride (i know it's not easy) and let the whole nation know what's going with him, I'm sure he'll be able to get financial by then.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by RedAlert08(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Let him use his proceeds from drug trafficking to treat himself
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Olodo24: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Sorry but his colleagues are not his family and don't owe him any thing. Those names you listed are actually struggling men, with their own problems and likely don't have so much to give out.

While young and fit, plan your Life. Invest in health insurance and open a pension account.

If people decide to give you , fine. If they Don't, life goes on.
thank you. They owe him nothing

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Oluwo1: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Olodo24:
He didn't make any money in his hey days? Most Naija celebs are broke as hell
Old musicians and actors no get money, there was no money in that industry back then.. if not until recently that they start showing Naija movies in cinemas. Piracy didnt let them make money.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Lionhearted: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Maybe they couldn't help cos they also are broke.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by ajepako(f): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Haba! Baba Suwe doesn't deserve this..

He gave some of us excellent younger years with comedy films like :Agbefo, Omo Lasan etc

If his colleagues are not bouyant enough to help , what of their association? Or even government?

To be fair, l think this is one case Tinubu will be more than willing to help with except he is not aware

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2019
And what makes you think the people whom you've mentioned are financially bouyant themselves.

Lol. Most people don't understand that if I usually act the part of a rich man on screen doesn't mean I'm actually rich in real life, just in reel life.

Most artistes that post wonderful photoshopped images on Instagram are actually struggling.

Unfortunately most if not all of these people don't have any insurance to fall back on.

4 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Gforce2019: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2019
This is a popular actor. I think they should reach out to his e state governor on his behalf....
It's another opportunity for governor to fund his health challenge so that they will use it for campaign like the pdp used to do....
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by ogbonti: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
KingLennon:

Everybody is a motherfuck!ng Hypocrite....That's life 4 u

Lesson: Hussle hard, and when you make it, manage your money efficiently and be wise. In life.. you are on your own (OYO) .... no one owes you anything, as you make your bed, so you will lay on it, period!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by surevik(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
I thought that NLDA paid him 25miilon for assault?

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by pooozeee(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
All the big names you mentioned don't really have money, they are also struggling to earn money

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Humans biengs are hypocrites, if he dies now they will come on social media and write rubbish, instead of contributing money to see if he can be treated.....thank God Dead is non Removable on all persons
Na so ohh. Wen trouble come ur way evrybdy runaway, wen moni come ur way evrybdy bizzy bdy wen yawa dey for u evrybdy bengazi dem go deny u dem knw no u again
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by omatech: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2019
cool

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by maxiuc(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
There's no money in Nollywood
there's no money in Yorowood instead
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by babatee90(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
I think before calling out and bashing his colleagues why didn’t he start from the origin of his medical problem...Baba they shook cocaine for stomach and if that’s right I must say he brought this upon himself so it’s nobody’s fault except his
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Numlock: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Sorry but his colleagues are not his family and don't owe him any thing. Those names you listed are actually struggling men, with their own problems and likely don't have so much to give out.

While young and fit, plan your Life. Invest in health insurance and open a pension account.

Well it's good to be your brothers keeper.

I always tell my friends to plan early for their retirement, start planning as early as possible even if you're 18 years, the earlier the better.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Viergeachar: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
What are the mods doing

Can't you ban the IP addresses of these scammers here and there once and for all
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
happybee:
It's true..
He was on radio yesterday, human beings dey heartless o.
i also listened to him on radio yesterday,his speech was so distorted and incoherent,one could only pity him.maybe the gov't will have pity on him also due to the current awareness he has created and pay him the "damages"ordered to be paid to him by the court before the demise of his lawyer who actually took up his case for free
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2019
I feel an SOS account should be opened for him as not only his colleagues should be made to bear the burden but thousands of People who gained one or two things from his acting. He was a comedian and the comic relief then must have helped so many overcome stress and depresssion.He's a nice man and needs to be helped fast. May God bless us as we do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by ogtavia(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Baba Suwe is a living legend. Its sad that he is going through such rough times. I pray he gets all the help he needs
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by kibraaminase(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2019
.He was on LageluFm yesterday in a program anchored by Otunba Kola Olootu soliciting on his behalf for donations.The Man almost crying when narrating his ordeal. Well I Pray That God Should Help Him.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2019
HOPE BABA SUWE DON'T SWALLOW COCAINE AGAIN
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by yesloaded: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:

NDLEA ruined his life & career, they accused him wrongly & made him suffer for months.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2019
babatee90:
I think before calling out and bashing his colleagues why didn’t he start from the origin of his medical problem...Baba they shook cocaine for stomach and if that’s right I must say he brought this upon himself so it’s nobody’s fault except his
but no cocaine was found on him,even after he was taken atleast 3 hospital and starved during the process,the psychological and emotional stress he must have endured during the ordeal might just be too much someone of his status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.