Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (57030 Views)

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by KelvinCX(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
bnsheikh:
only God knows the truth and may God forgive us. ever before now. all we hear about his is that he also does not help others. he is also said to be merciless.
what you HEARD
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by KelvinCX(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2019
lekki247:
its quite amazing when we see health of legend failing & we Dont do anything about it when we should know that "Life Is A Zig-Zag"
Let's save his life.. no amount will be too small.

Baba Suwe Account Details
Account Name: Baba Omidina Comedy
Account No: 2003537811
Bank: First Bank

Post Made By Sponsor
Name- Olu Owo
GTB bank
Acct No - 0240920374

God bless us all
Why not create a topic instead so people can see it
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by lekki247: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Last355:
Ndlea destroyed this man!

Without evidence, he won the case..to be compensated 25m naira uptill now no money has been paid while the lawyer that won the case for him; Barrister Aturu died in the process.

Up till now, BABA SUWE HAS NOT BEEN PAID the promised compensation.
His health has been deteriorating since three years ago with Walking Stick to aid his failing stamina.

Not To forget, Baba Suwe is a widower. He lost his wife, Moladun, a former food seller in Ibadan before her foray in acting.
Baba Suwe is dying ..Please help
We must not allow Baba Suwe to die!
He Must Live

But your contribution matters to kick off his treatment
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by dfrost: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
How are they hypocrites? If he dies then he dies, nobody owes him nothing.

If he invested in people then let him call those ones for help.

Very simple. The way these guys spend money, you will think that it's the end of the world and they have stashed all the money in the world somewhere safe. Well their followers will always be gullible.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by dfrost: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Laomee:
He didn't receive a dime out of the 25m. Nollywood veteran actors
are also usually broke because they got paid [b]peanuts [/b]in their heydays ,and it'll have tsken some serious level of business savvy to hsve leveraged one's popularity for profit,which was way harder in the non social media days.
What's up with all the comments tho,we get it, he bleeped up,he's On his own,but have people lost their humanity that much that they can't even feel pity for the man?

Peanuts? How much was a plot of land in Ibadan or Lagos those days?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by tsinzu: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by swapv: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=75845767]Sorry but his colleagues are not his family and don't owe him any thing. Those names you listed are actually struggling men, with their own problems and likely don't have so much to give out.

While young and fit, plan your Life. Invest in health insurance and open a pension account.

If people decide to give you , fine. If they Don't, life goes on.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by jakandeola(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Sorry but his colleagues are not his family and don't owe him any thing. Those names you listed are actually struggling men, with their own problems and likely don't have so much to give out.

While young and fit, plan your Life. Invest in health insurance and open a pension account.

why are u so heartless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by jakandeola(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
How are they hypocrites? If he dies then he dies, nobody owes him nothing.

How many people has he personally helped? These guys make money but instead of investing it wisely, they waste it on "good life". The life they can't enjoy and let us enjoy our own in peace, they keep rubbing their own on faces to make us feel miserable but whenever they fall sick, they will start calling for help.

If he invested in people then let him call those ones for help.

His colleagues has bigger problems than him.

m dissappointed in u are u a demon. why did u talk like dis? dose guys have money dey should help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Segloyd(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
No one here knows anything about baba suwe. Go ask his neighbours at Ewu Elepe, along ijede road in Ikorodu. They will tell u everything you need to know about him and I personally have witnessed his attitude on two different occasions. The man is not a giver at all. Give and it shall be given unto you. Shikena
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by lekki247: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2019
MhizMuna:

Veteran actor, Baba Suwe is said to be dying. Inside sources say since his celebrated arrest and humiliation for alleged drug smuggling by the NDLEA, Babatunde Omidina a.k.a. Baba Suwe, has never remained his lively self again.

According to The Status, sources told them he is down with an unknown sickness.

Recall three years ago, Yomi Fabiyi brought the story to limelight, but many of his colleagues failed to help.

A Lagos based seasoned radio broadcaster (who pleaded anonymity) to The Status, informed The Status that no one among Baba Suwe’s friends and professional colleagues was willing to help solve his challenge.

Prodded to expatiate, the radio man who claimed he had personally called out such big names like Oga Bello, Jide Kosoko, Dele Odule, Mr. Latin and others on the comedian’s present sorry state, stated that he felt they were running away from Baba Suwe not because he was not good to them but because they are selfish in nature.

“Baba Suwe is a good man. None of his people can say he is bad. And they are not helping him not because he behaved badly to them. They are not helping him because they care only about their family.

That’s the nature of our actors, there is no exception. Imagine the caliber of people I told you I had spoken to about Baba Suwe’s case, yet none looks his way yet.

But if, God forbid, he dies from the problem, they would be all over the place eulogising his qualities which they helped killed by their lack of empathy,” the broadcaster notes.

https://www./2019/02/baba-suwe-is-dying-as-his-colleagues.html

its quite amazing when we see health of legend failing & we Dont do anything about it when we should know that "Life Is A Zig-Zag"
Post Made By Sponsor
Name- Olu Owo
GTB bank
Acct No - 0240920374
God bless us all
Without evidence, he won the case..to be compensated 25m naira uptill now no money has been paid while the lawyer that won the case for him; Barrister Aturu died in the process.
His health has been deteriorating since three years ago with Walking Stick to aid his failing stamina.
Not To forget, Baba Suwe is a widower. He lost his wife, Moladun, a former food seller in Ibadan before her foray in acting.
He Must Live
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2019
jakandeola:

m dissappointed in u are u a demon. why did u talk like dis? dose guys have money dey should help him
He had money, who did he help?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by jakandeola(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Tallesty1:
He had money, who did he help?
wen he reign no money in film then
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Adakintroy: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2019
donbenie:
Being your brother's keeper is a matter of self will and not compulsion,why call out and shame someone wey dey him side dey manage him own headaches for daring not to come to your aid? shocked

You are not wrong but you are not right either. Your take Its purely rational and we are not drawing from that right now.When a person is sick and dieing he or she Deserve all the sympathy out there. This means we are talking emotions now. How alive are we? He may never have the chance to get it from us again.

If my own brother ask me for 100k. I will come up with all the story line out there. But if he is sick and dieing, my emotion should overide my rationality. That tells me am alive and well and all my faculties are active

Aside nobody ask you to donate your whole account. A pinch Will do relative to your finacial stand. But in whole rejecting the ideal althogether., I don't think it projects our humanity well.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by suco01(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Sorry but his colleagues are not his family and don't owe him any thing. Those names you listed are actually struggling men, with their own problems and likely don't have so much to give out.

Funny u and those names (colleague) donated 500k to support lifeless buhari campaign

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by suco01(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Segloyd:
No one here knows anything about baba suwe. Go ask his neighbours at Ewu Elepe, along ijede road in Ikorodu. They will tell u everything you need to know about him and I personally have witnessed his attitude on two different occasions. The man is not a giver at all. Give and it shall be given unto you. Shikena

Oga calm down. U lied if you say he is not a "giver at all" it is not easy to satify people when you be star. The likes of Odunlade wey dey trend here and there i have met him countless time @ dagunro hotel that they always have meeting for the Ogun state chapter. If we tuale am he no dey giv out shishi yet i dont castigate him.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by zolajpower: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
dayleke:
May baba God send his own helper to him.

True about what the OP said. They will not help now but will be singing his praises and spending money (God forbid) afterwards.

Dont be deceived oh ! They must have been told by their juju men not to pay him a visit or help if not they too will die . It happens everyday
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by zolajpower: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Humans biengs are hypocrites, if he dies now they will come on social media and write rubbish, instead of contributing money to see if he can be treated.....thank God Dead is non Removable on all persons

shocked

Dont be deceived oh ! They must have been told by their juju men not to pay him a visit or help if not they too will die .
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by yinchar(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2019
lekki247:

Post Made By Sponsor
Name- Olu Owo
GTB bank
Acct No - 0240920374

God bless us all

He Must Live

Mods, Seun, has this information been verified before being posted for the whole world!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by GreatrAnalyst: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:

Wisdom aptly expressed
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by nextnear(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:

well i agree with all your lines but the first line, i strongly disagree, let me tell you, there are are friends like families and families like friends, "colleague" should mean a specific bond, we need to preach to those that doesn't know they might be doing wrong things, they are suppose to be helping themselves.
and one more thing... since you are assuming they likely have nothing to give out, i will assume too that he might have helped some of them too earlier in life one way or another so don't base it on assumption. and no matter how small it can be, every little helps, and just because you don't have money to render, how about presence and show of concern, my brother there is no genuine excuse for some wrong actions, lets not forget that advice is the least help, but all the same thanks for your opinion, i learn from it about life as well.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Martinez39(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2019
I discussed this situation in a topic of my titled Hard Facts of Life, but some simpletons were disagreeing with me.

1) No one owes you anything. Not your friends, not your brothers or sisters, not strangers etc.
2) When you have money use it for yourself and leave the remaining for your children. Don't be a Santa Claus helping friends, associats, strangers and relatives here and there. Let people go and work for their money if they want some. Most of the people begging you for money don't care a damn about instead they care all about having their money. Even if it's your last card, they don't care as they would by any means beg it out of you.
3) When you are broke and in need, no one is going to help you. Even the people you've helped would be no where to be found, they would distance themselves from you and if you see them, they would snub you like you don't exist or give you some attitude. Use your money wisely, don't waste it on oloshos, high life, side chicks and nightclubs etc. don't be a Santa Claus.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Martinez39(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
nextnear:
well i agree with all your lines but the first line, i strongly disagree, let me tell you, there are are friends like families and families like friends, "colleague" should mean a specific bond, we need to preach to those that doesn't know they might be doing wrong things, they are suppose to be helping themselves.
and one more thing... since you are assuming they likely have nothing to give out, i will assume too that he might have helped some of them too earlier in life one way or another so don't base it on assumption. and no matter how small it can be, every little helps, and just because you don't have money to render, how about presence and show of concern, my brother there is no genuine excuse for some wrong actions, lets not forget that advice is the least help, but all the same thanks for your opinion, i learn from it about life as well.
Colleagues shouldn't mean a special bond. Two people may hate themselves and still be colleagues. You need to stop being childish. No one owes you anything. Use your money wisely and don't be a Santa Claus because when things are hard, people will vanished and snub/distance themselves from you even those you haved help. No one forces you to give and you should let people work for their money. Even if you are the most handsome and very morally upright, no one really gives a damn about you but your money. You money is for you and the rest is for your bloodline, let others go and work for their money. You seriously need to grow up and stop thinking like a six year old fed with Disney cartoons.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by richieyy: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Unbelievably stupid
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Martinez39(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Adakintroy:

You are not wrong but you are not right either. Your take Its purely rational and we are not drawing from that right now.When a person is sick and dieing he or she Deserve all the sympathy out there. This means we are talking emotions now. How alive are we? He may never have the chance to get it from us again.

If my own brother ask me for 100k. I will come up with all the story line out there. But if he is sick and dieing, my emotion should overide my rationality. That tells me am alive and well and all my faculties are active

Aside nobody ask you to donate your whole account. A pinch Will do relative to your finacial stand. But in whole rejecting the ideal althogether., I don't think it projects our humanity well.

Stop acting like a kid filled with Disney cartoons. If you are dying and your hospital bill is five naira, no one, however rich, owes it to you to help you out. You seriously need to grow up.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by hustla(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
When them get money, them no go spend am well and invest..
Na on top Kwam 1 and Osupa them go dey spray naira notes.

Money na visitor
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Princeakin4u: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Nackzy post=75843155 There is information that can be of great help to him.............................Please, get in touch................E-mail have been sent to info@ for full information.................
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Adakintroy: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Stop acting like a kid filled with Disney cartoons. If you are dying and your hospital bill is five naira, no one, however rich, owes it to you to help you out. You seriously need to grow up.

No one said they owe mr. And stop asserting yourself like you are a man. You are nothing. You talk like you are dead to compassion.

People like you like to beg more than anyone else for help good day.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Adakintroy: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Martinez39:

No one said they owe mr. And stop asserting yourself like you are a man. You are nothing. You talk like you are dead to compassion.

People like you like to beg more than anyone else for help.

God day.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Hoodbilonia: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Heya
This man with that other man wey light wey get shap mouth
Baba suwe. See wetin ndlea don cause
I must live naija come 2020 oct
Fuc
Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Martinez39(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Adakintroy:

People like you like to beg more than anyone else for help.

God day.
I am not dead to compassion. It's the harsh truth. No matter how emotional and dramatic, it doesn't make one the responsibility of others. Thanks for telling me that I am nothing, I truly appreciate. wink

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him by Adakintroy: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not dead to compassion. It's the harsh truth. No matter how emotional and dramatic, it doesn't make one the responsibility of others. Thanks for telling me that I am nothing, I truly appreciate. wink

That's not the harsh truth my friend. Depends on your definition of truth.

We're I come from when people are sick family and friends come together to do what they can. Its a silent obligation. Its why we are friends. You are not a robot but a hunan with real feelings.

That is the harsh truth. If you don't know it know it now. Because some day you may just end up being the sick person you hate to help.

Again I salute you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.