Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Is It That APC So Pathetic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That APC So Pathetic? (351 Views)

APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That APC So Pathetic? by kotv: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Am I the only one ashamed to watch their pitiful and shameless behavior? Aside from the behaviors in the media, and Buhari repeated rubbish, their BMC is worst. Each time I visit this website, it is always the APC promoters acting pathetic. If they aren't trying to incite tribalism and practice their disgraceful tribal politics, they are disturbing the space by opening up several topic announcing Buhari will win so and so areas. If they are so confident Buhari would win those areas, you wouldn't be disturbing anyone's peace with announcement. It looks more like they are trying to convince themselves than the rest of us. It is so pathetic and desperate that it is sad to even watch. I have not seen anyone from other parties creating topics making useless and baseless content. I don't know how APC reached the level they are now because so far from what we've seen, everything about them shows mediocre. No wonder Nigeria fell so badly under these people's hand. They are so pathetic.
Re: Why Is It That APC So Pathetic? by WiseStarr(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2019
An empty vessels make the loudest noise
Re: Why Is It That APC So Pathetic? by fallout87: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Desperation.

People who had no plan for power but just want it so they can do what they accuse others; steal.

(1) (Reply)

#nigeriadecide: This Poll Will Determine How Low Or High Nigerians Are / What Is The Cost Of Ballot Box In Nigeria? / 12:30PM INEC Still Sharing Sensitive Materials In Ozoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.