Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President (15397 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Success100: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Breaking! Osupa Saheed and Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkcfWDv_mk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by ebuk4real(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin

What's the breaking thing about this news now?

@op, you want me to break bottle on your head abi?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
His chances can only be brighter..
Fire burn all the bad people looting up and down..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by nwanyionitsha: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Very local things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by KardinalZik(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
They're just endorsing VOTE WASTING.

I used to like this guy, but realised along the line that this race is between only two people: Buhari Vs Atiku.

ATIKU WILL WIN!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

I used to like this guy, but realised along the line that this race is between only two people: Buhari Vs Atiku.

ATIKU WILL WIN!

Because it's a race between a thief and an incompetent President means you should lose your integrity?
If you have one, it wouldn't matter if your vote is wasted, what matters is that you keep your principles intact!
The future of Nigeria matters, our youths can't continue like this.. Ask yourself what you gained from Atiku's 8 years as VP.
Two wrongs can never make a right.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Very local things.

Of course, elections are won by appealing to the conscience of very local people.
Not dishing dirty money all around....

Next time you go to Ontisha, go and speak American there and say you are westernized.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by vonlogon: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

ATIKU WILL WIN!

Sir, with all due respect, there is not such thing as vote wasting, if every one votes a single candidate because of the ideology that they don't want to waste their votes, how will the winning candidate know that everyone is not for him/her and needs to sit up. So let everyone vote for who the wish to whist opposing the other

15 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Success100: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

ATIKU WILL WIN!
It's just a pity that your brain has been looted with his money. We are talking about our future and the future of our children, you are there saying rubbish because of the money you have collected as a slave.

27 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by yemmight(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Osupa is always a looser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Bar1941(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Respect to them.

2 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Abbeyme: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
People are seriously waking up

6 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by DP84: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Very local things.
Does it matter? The high and mighty come down from their horses to plead with the local people during elections.

I'm voting Sowore come Saturday.

21 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by sparog(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by hisexcellency34: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
who sabi this village musicians ?
Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by NSNA: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
KardinalZik:

ATIKU WILL WIN!

Don't be part of the problem.

Sowore will WIN.

10 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by ERCROSS(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sowore is just the best man for the job. Nigeria needs a crazy, bold president who isn't afraid to step on toes and who doesn't really have to be afraid of some political godfathers
Sowore got all these things. He has been stepping on giant toes even when he was a political midget. Buhari has good intention, but age was the first thing that defeated him. Secondly, he placed his party atop his corruption fight to soothe his godfathers. Atiku on the other side, even though may have good intentions, but has surrounded himself with all our national thieves in person of Saraki and other apc to pdp defectors.
If I'm right, Atiku is almost as old as Buhari. Why must we keep recycling old garbage. Sowore has a clean background to the best of my knowledge. He is fearless, young and vibrant

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
yemmight:
Osupa is always a looser.

I bet you are calling him loser because he is principled and will not bend towards all the nonsense in his industry,
Btw, since he is a loser what have you won in your life?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
I support the people that say voting for him is a waste. he is only known in the west and his campaign was within the region

1 Like

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
My fellow Nairalanders, please i have not eaten anything today, i'm feeling hunger, please help me with anything, even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Wema Bank Account Number: 0237345387. God bless you
Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
who sabi this village musicians ?

Elections are held in the village Sir, and Saheed Osupa has over 5 million die hard fans and listeners..
If you don't know him or like him, that's okay. Live in your own world.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Effiongdbest: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Levant: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Someone is acting as Bubu's agent to collect as many stray votes as possible. That's is point.
Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Amen you forgot to add Atiku.
Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Smile4daddy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sowore will win by endorsement

While Buhari will win by marginal of Votes from Sane Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Effiongdbest: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

Amen you forgot to add Atiku.

We are Atikulating for our incoming president Atiku.

Ive added Atiku

1 Like

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
I would have love Sowore to Rule us .... but the problem is that he can’t win 2 states in Nigeria successfully so why the need to waste my vote? Sowore should work with PDP and he can become interior Minister and things will change drastically ... Buhari is another name for Wicked people and the lost soul ... the poster above doesn’t list how he wasted billion of naira to park his plane at London
Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Lordofthewest(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshey baba mi..atikulated slaves still have their heads stuck up their masters behind.

2 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by Abbeyme: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
People are seriously waking up in our Nigeria

We are getting the fresh air

3 Likes

Re: Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President by idid: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

We are Atikulating for our incoming president Atiku.

Ive added Atiku

All of you will Atikulate to the jail with your Atiku loot.
Thieves..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha / Obasanjo's Attack On Buhari Is Undignified - Senator Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.