Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,624 members, 7,840,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? (4850 Views)

What Do You Want In A Car Before Purchase? / Ever Used The CRUISE CONTROL On Your Car Before? / Scan That Car Before Buying And Diagnose Ur Car B4 The Mechanic Take U 4 A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2006
true talk.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by dappy777(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2006
Just buy a car and get more dates. Simple Solution!!!!!!
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by Oracle(m): 4:12am On Apr 10, 2006
dappy777:

Just buy a car and get more dates. Simple Solution!!!!!!
thatz true
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by dakmanzero(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2006
the question is 'MUST he have a car?'

the answer is not neccesarily cheesy

but it sure helps! cheesy
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by xchian(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2006
ladies remember this at all time, better days ahead, little birds sha fly someday
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by adconline(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2006
snazzydawn@
Big Gboozaah for ya
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2006
The man doesnt have to be nigerian, but em dude's gota have a car, cos my fine ass aint taking the bus with him, except i'm madly inlove with him or something.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaawd, Lauryn of Ontario no fit date me! grin grin grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
me get leg e diz benz
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by gabufada: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
I get Leggus!
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2007
haywhy:

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaawd, Lauryn of Ontario no fit date me! grin grin grin grin

Dem dey worry U? grin grin
Shuo, make I no leave my 2-cents again,,,,bia,,,I cannot afford to lie to myself jor grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2007
I beg now grin grin long time, hoe ur good?
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2007
I dye life o,,,how bodi naw?. long time no talk grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2007
My body dey Kampe! Hope urs self dey Kampe? grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2007
I no get choice naw.I just dey like dele, no shaking. Anyhoo, what have U been doing with ur bad self? grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by OmoEko1(f): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2007
For me yes oh wink wink wink so are we suppose to take a public transportation shocked shocked shocked or car lai lai.

This are reason why i only date guys with money cool cool cool
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2007
No wonder my frnd has been broke these days! grin grin grin

lauryn:

I no get choice naw.I just dey like dele, no shaking. Anyhoo, what have You been doing with your bad self? grin grin
Working hard to buy a car, all becuase of you? grin [sub]how weather 4 ur end now?[/sub]
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by OmoEko1(f): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2007
haywhy:

No wonder my frnd has been broke these days! grin grin grin

I guess your friend is living paycheck to paycheck tongue grin grin

The rich guys am talking about does not work lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they got money coming to them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2007
@ Haywhy
The weather is beautiful,,,,but emm,,,Canadian weather is so unpredictable, today na summer, tomorrow na winter.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2007
Same here!

Omo Eko:

I guess your friend is living paycheck to paycheck tongue grin grin

The rich guys am talking about does not work lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they got money coming to them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ole grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by OmoEko1(f): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2007
haywhy:

Ole grin grin
I no be OLE oh but it just makes life easy and smooth for both of us
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by haywhy(m): 1:03am On Jun 08, 2007
I'm feeling sleepy now tongue
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by OmoEko1(f): 1:03am On Jun 08, 2007
go to bed tongue
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by lauryn(f): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2007
haywhy:

I'm feeling sleepy now tongue

who's boring You?. tell me, make I display for d persin grin grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by gilgee(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
kai e no easy ooo. means that we've gotta buckle up ooo make we for fit buy better car ooo. lol
gurls una no knw sey if una begin consider that av car not av car issue, na heart break una go tandem dey get?
Any babe wey trip for me because of my ride, life na Bleep buddy oo. So as many as dem dey wey trip for my car na Bleep buddies, imagine wey una come dey like 10, Yet una say guys dey unfaithful. Who no like sweet thing tongue tongue . Mugu 4 guy man 1. I laugh una face nobi small.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2007
That is the mistake I have made. if the guy nor get moto me i nor go gree.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by Ndipe(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2007
Having a car, it appears is a strong criteria, adopted by even some American girls before dating a guy. I half jokingly remarked to my former female co-workers that for a first date, all what I would do, is to have the girl wait for me at the bus-stop, and from there, proceed to the mall, and feast at Mcdonalds. Some of them were quite incensed at my thoughtlessness in taking a girl on the first date on a bus ride and they told me that such crassness wont result in a 2nd date. On a more serious note, I think judging a guy based on his material possessions is very shallow. Should you have a car? Only if you can afford it. If a girl can't date you based on the content of your character, then, don't fret, she is not meant for you.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by vigasimple(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2007
There a 2stages or even more in a dating process.

The first is when you are a tenager and just having a good time, girl would love a boy and go out with him whether or not he has a car. But if he has car even better and this is the age of pure fun.

The second is when girls grow up and they are now thinking seriously about longtime relationship/marriage. Then friends and family pressure comes in as into you are marrying 'a guy without or with potential'

Strangely enough the first stage is the best even for the ladies. You date somebody for love and even if he has only one shirt and trouser, you pray together heavens will open. If the purpose of dating is for marriage, then once God approves the heaven will open and you will never want. You will not only have several cars but other heartly possessions.

What happens to if the guy have everything and for some strange reasons some years later after marriage and settling down with children the whole thing collapse and has nothing anymore. This can happen even in the west, uSA and UK etc.

Once you love each other and it is about long term , and God approves of your relationship you shall not want in the word of psalm 23

So girls that can't do without ride be very careful to make your relationship depends on ride. Love and then work at it together both of you will even have a ride. Suppossing is the gal that have a ride would you not take him in your ride or suppossing he can't even drive.

It occurrs to me that what the gals are saying on this site is representative of majority and it is sad reflection of the world today. it has been like that before I was born and it will continue to be like that. As a general rule our ladies can be very shallow, materilalistic and only live for today, ain't the love that counts but the greenbacks and sterling or naira.

I prayed that God in his mercies we supply all our love unconditionally. Would your brother refuse to be your brother and vice versa without a ride? think about it.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by angel101(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
vigasimple:

It occurrs to me that what the gals are saying on this site is representative of majority and it is sad reflection of the world today. it has been like that before I was born and it will continue to be like that. As a general rule our ladies can be very shallow, materilalistic and only live for today, ain't the love that counts but the greenbacks and sterling or naira.

This is very unecessary and is not even a fact. To state in such generality that women are shallow is not only senseless, it makes[b] U [/b] shallow!
Let me ask u this. Would u marry a girl who was economically a burden? or marry a woman who was crap in bed? or marry a woman who could not keep a house? or forgive your wife for having an affair? the list is endless. whereas women are most likely to overlook many of these things.
Ask (particularly) Nigerian men what they look for in a partner and u would be amazed. some even go as far as wanting a woman who dresses a certain way! In my opinion, if I am to generalize i would say it is men who are shallow but there is no point going down that lane because it boils down to the individual at the end of the day.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by angel101(f): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
Back to the topic, contrary to what a few people have expressed here, it is easier for peope to go out without a car in the western world than in Nigeria. I would say it is all about feasibility. In the western world for instance, having a car in no way represents ones financial standing. That aside, public transport (in most of Europe) is fairly decent and reliable, it ia also easy to call a cab at any time of the day or night.
so personally, here in England, i can afford to date a guy who does not have a car but in Nigeria i dont see that happening cos it will be almost impossible to get around though i can drive him in my car if he doesnt mind. But facing facts, i dont think a man who does not have a car will have the courage to chase me. grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by moondust(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
homies, no matter how ugly u dey! once u buy a car, u're an automatic fineboy o!
d chics start comin. but dats not necessarily the criteria for getting ladies to date u
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by uchetobi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
not a criteria but a neccessity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Tips To Elongate The Lifespan Of Your Diesel Engine / Lexus RX330 Rear Hatch Open Indicator Light And Buzzer Stays On / Just Bought My First Car Camry Pencil Light

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.