Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls (27707 Views)

Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections / Edo APC Primary: Court Sustains Order Restraining Oshiomhole, INEC, Others / APC Crisis: Court Issues Contempt Notice On Oshiomhole, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Islie: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
By John Owen Nwachukwu

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole has alleged that the Independent of National Electoral Commission, INEC, and its officials shared the news of planned postponement of the presidential and National Assembly elections with the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, before taking the action.

Oshiomhole spoke at the emergency caucus meeting of the APC held in Abuja Monday following the postponement of the elections.

The former Edo State Governor said, “I can put my hands on the quran and swear that INEC and its officials informed the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, before postponing the election.

The PDP were well acquainted with the plans to move to the elections.

“This is why they did not receive the news with shock. They made us look like fools, because we were busy preparing for the elections while they were relaxing.”

Details later…

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/18/inec-informed-pdp-postponing-polls-apc-chairman-oshiomhole/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
My Muslim brothers will agree with me that Allah is indeed a merciful God, if not, Oshiomhole would have been struck with full blown madness.

Imagine the compound fool, shameless thief and impotent monkey wants to swear with the Holy Quran.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by dlondonbadboy: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Both APC and PDP knew about the postponement. Oshiomole is angry because he didn't expect PDP to know.

PDP didn't give any party agent money on Friday, neither did APC. That was when i knew something fishy was going on...

This election might be postponed again..

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by dlondonbadboy: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dukpe219fuga:
Hi

You guys should stop na

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by seunmsg(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC is behaving like dundees. PDP is making desperate effort to rig this election and the ruling party is crying like they are in opposition. INEC is seriously compromised and the refusal of the commission to allow APC contest for all elective positions in Zamfara should have triggered the alarm.

This is not the time to cry but to take action. All compromised INEC REC’s should be redeployed immediately and the national commissioner in charge of operations and logistics should be removed.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by mycar: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
As if Quran will do you anything, why not swear with amadioha wey don smoke weed

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
As the Hausa/Fulani are indirectly in complete control of the Nigerian security forces so also is PDP to INEC? APC ntoooor, let us continue spreading fake news as this is fake news week, happens twice a year every 4 years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by modath(f): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Both APC and PDP knew about the postponement. Oshiomole is angry because he didn't expect PDP to know.

PDP didn't give any party agent money on Friday, neither did APC. That was when i knew something fishy was going on...

This election might be postponed again.....

The highlighted I believe as well, only sure bet against it is ONLY if the saboteurs moves have been effectively checkmated, minus that.... lipsrsealed

As for not sharing money, talk only what you know. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by hisexcellency34: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Waoh
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Effiongdbest: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by KardinalZik(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshiomole don dey piss for body already.

Nothing will stop Atiku from winning

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by somadinho10: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by LordAdam16: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Comrade you are overdoing this your acting. Take a breather. Ndo!

Short f*ck!

-Lord

27 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Sirpaul(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
When things aren't ADDING up in your life, start SUBTRACTING

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by TIGRITIS: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
Well, I'm not just thinking of voting buhari, indeed I'm voting buhari as long as God spare my life till election.

Back to the highlighted, if buhari is responsible either directly or indirectly for the listed incidences, I say amen.

Now, let's get back to you and atiku.

If you are thinking of voting atiku, may the way he treated this country in his capacity as the vp be the treatment that follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity, amen.

Now, if you are not a hypocrite, I will expect you to say amen, just the way I did.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshiomole should just shut up na before i wooz him slap

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by phyllosilicate(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
I suspect Okechukwu Ibeanu leaked the information to PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Olatunji1929: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Osi omo ale is really pained by the postponement its like inec has foiled apc rigging plan that is the reason this monkey and other apc zombies have been ranting since saturday

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by cr7lomo: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
This oshimole led APC is so shameless...do they actually think of life after they loose??

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Waksdabos(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
''''
Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by doctokwus: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
He vowed to swear on the Quaran.
So Oshiomole is a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Asshurbanipali: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
How did Oshiomole know that, if it was not a collaboration between INEC and APC/Buhari? Useless party of fraudsters cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Effiongdbest: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
mycar:
As if Quran will do you anything, why not swear with amadioha wey don smoke weed make you hearam
I'm eating I don't want to laugh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by id911(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

I disagree with you, PDP didn't know. INEC and APC already decided elections must be postponed for reasons best known to them. OshiomohOLE is trying to be tricky to deflect attention from them. I was supposed to be in INEC Office in Lagos on Friday to collect my tag and I.D as an observer but they called me on phone and started giving flimsy excuses, right there I knew something was wrong.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by IYANGBALI: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who cares?

How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Afospecialk: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku IS COMING TO LOOT NIGERIA WITH HIS FAKE PROMISES

Atiku empire are coming to loot and sell Nigeria economic assets which I believe we might not be able to recover it forever if this happens

Atiku has succeeded in bamboozling the IPOB with his fake promise for restructuring but I wonder how IPOB committed themselves into this lie knowing fully well that Atiku dont hav the charismatic to achieve this but he can do anything to get a grip of power just to loot and sell Nigeria assets

Atiku has made his agenda clear that he is coming to selloff Nigeria economic assets, loot Nigeria treasury, put Naira on free flow and grant amnesty to any criminals like him

I see Nigeria economy competing with Somalia and Gambia as the worst African nation if Atiku emerge as winner

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Frog face who cares

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by naijapips04: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
modath:

The highlighted I believe as well, only sure bet against [b]it is ONLY if the saboteurs moves have been effectively checkmated, [/b]minus that.... lipsrsealed

As for not sharing money, talk only what you know. smiley

See them. So because your plan to rig the election was leaked that's why INEC had to postpone?

Buhari would still get beaten squarely no matter when the election is held.

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
JasonScolari:
My Muslim brothers will agree with me that Allah is indeed a merciful God, if not, Oshiomhole would have been struck with full blown madness.

Imagine the compound fool, shameless thief and impotent monkey wants to swear with the Holy Quran.
grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls by Starpro87(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You are feeling my way too. This time it could be INDEFINITELY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / "Form Three Lines"- Olusegun Obasanjo, shouts at His Former Schoolmates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.