Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) (10065 Views)

Ice Bock Machine (austin Lazarus) For Sale At Give Away Price. / New Scammer Austin Azubuike Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by tmacmember: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2010
Fellow members, in the course of your journey you may have come across this name (Austin Azubuike). This man is a self acclaimed internet marketer who has been in the online marketing business for two years now and have been teaching and writing articles making money online.
He has had several free seminars only to con people into paying huge amount for some promises he has never fulfilled.
He was once black listed on success digest scam buster.
Personally i paid 100,000 naira to join a club he called TMAC and he promised so much without delivering the website he built for most of us member is suspended.
I come wonder if people really make legitimate money from the internet outside the seminars and money they collect from people.
Do you know Austin Azubuike? He says he is based in kaduna and claims to be a deacon with winner’s church. Share your experience if you have any dealings with him or beware of him.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
But if you are really knowledge and way everything you will not be looking for those kinds of money.Nigeria is developing country and the future is real assets and knowledge ,you need to engage in commodity trading to make money.Making money on the internet is real but not for slow people without knowledge
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by jot01(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2010
You got Scammed because you want fast Money.

With 100k You can start a petty Business and earn alot every single day.

But you guys wanna be like Dangote and Okoya just in a Night.

Go start business and nevr look for any online Money Making Biznes.

Cheers
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
My people, don't blame the poster o. It could be you. Scam comes in different ways these days, whether on the internet or physical biz. The fact is that many people have sold their souls to the devil in their quest for money. These devilish souls could even be your friend or brother.

Austin Azubike was thought to be one Kenneth, former owner of Nigeria Investor Guru Website, who duped many guys on the internet biz stuff. But Azubuike denied being Kenneth, but from what is going on now, Azubike is Kenneth  incarnate.

Dealers beware!
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by suxes2006(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
Jot, neva blame d poster. if u shud see dis guy's
sales letter and u are into internet marketin, you
will think he is real. it takes some1 that knows about
screen short and photoshop 2 decode dis crazy entity

@OP, its not ur fault. moreover, if u read of any of his
free newsletter,u will see him make mouth, even give
u proofs. Anyways, we still make money online and
if you are interested and dont want to loose money.

I can introduce you to a friend, Abayomi Aje, he is a website
flipping guru. within your first 2 months of knowing him, u will
make money online and wont even spend much. he has thought
me lot of things, but i just want you to meet him in persona

his blog is: www.abayomiaje.com/blog try contact him and i'm
sure u will come back here with testimony

SHALOM
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by jot01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
I agree with you.

Please tell me more about your own Investment package.

Am interested in High returns Investment
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by suxes2006(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Jot,

its simply called affiliate marketing in conjuction
with website flipping. the main thing is website flippin

if interested send me mail. see my profile

SHALM
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by ytm4412: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2010
I have an online business that can fetch you money depending on your seriousness and its risk free. You can contact me at helena4412@yahoo.com for free guidlines,
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by suxes2006(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2010
ytm4412,

if u dont want to be labelled a scammer
on this thread, kindly tell us wat ur
so called biz is all about

SHALOM
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by ayodele123(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
Everyone,should beware of so-called investments that are 'risk-free''.
In the true sense, a real investment carries some degree of risk.
If a investment is said to be risk-free or has a guarnteed rate of return, please RUN!
it is more of a scam
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Ltrust(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2010
Listen very carefully, never pay money exceeding N5000 to anyone without face-2-face contact.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by femonaija(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
I have heard about this Austin Azubuike and i think one should watch out for him.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by folafola(m): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2010
Austin Azubuike again?! Chei !
My people making online money is real do not get bothered at all. Just be watchful and do not pay anyone you do not trust. Infact there are resources out there that are free why do you have to pay?
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by hectorswag(m): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2010
ytm4412:

I have an online business that can fetch you money depending on your seriousness and its risk free. You can contact me at helena4412@yahoo.com for free guidlines,

All dis scammers sef, God go help us!!!
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by lazeal: 4:37am On Sep 09, 2010
Greeting to every one here. I dont think anybody knows this austin more than I do still,I never fell for his trick. It may surprise you all that the so call austin is the same kenneth ifeanyi at work or they working together.

I am a member of kenneth's mailing list and i NEVER subscribed to austin's list but to my greatest surprise, today i receive emails from austin. How do you explain that?

To all does who think that online money making is not possible, I ask what is google or yahoo doing online? They are there to make money.

You can make money from virtually anything online and I tell you we Nigerians are just lagging behind. The first thing that comes to the minds of Nigerians when you mention internet money is SCAM

Listen,it is unfortunate that this is a situation we find our self when you lads in developed countries am making millions from the internet-- take facebook for instance. the owner is not even up to 35 yet but already a millionaire.

If you are not making use of the internet , then be ready to experience the same thing that is happening to the illitrates of this generation.

My mentor was once a yahoo guy but today he make over $2000 every month designing and selling website. He thought me how to do it and I will be selling my first website for $350. this cost me only N5000
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2010
To be sincere I have not met this guy one on one but I bought one of his manuals titled The
Profit Rake Package, and since then I have been applying everything in that E- BOOK and it works effectively. for those that said he is a scammer I don't know of that It just that what ever you do peoples must talk. to make money is not easy but you have to be very careful how to invest your initial capital.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by jot01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2010
yahoo guy?

( Austin Azubuike )
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by tmacmember: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
This self acclaimed deacon also operates High yield investment and a lot of people invested without getting returns.
He organizes free seminar where he entice unsuspecting people.
He also collected money for laptops and so many people are yet to collect there laptops.
I have no doubt he is Kenneth Ifeanyi , though he denied been Kenneth Ifeanyi and he claimed to have bought Kenneth Ifeanyi mailing list after Kenneth Ifeanyi defrauded a lot of people on the same mialing list .
Now Austin Azubuike the self acclaimed deacon is defrauding Nigeria.
He claims to reside in Kaduna, every one should watch out for this man.
Watch out he could come up with another name or push some one else forward to front as i believe this is still Kenneth Ifeanyi working through self acclaimed deacon Austin Azubuike.
Nigerians BEWARE.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by kingvictor(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
make nigerians beware
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by majalong(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
Many of us suffer in silence because of what Azubuike did to us. For somebody to call himsef a deacon and yet defrauded us of thousand of naira is most unfortune. I think we should all condem him instead of blaming the person who thought alerted us about him.Imagine him collecting N100,000 to build a website and again people to invest in his HIYP.
I have a lot to share about this guy, Azubuike. He is a SCAMMER and a big time fraudster. People should beware of him.He has nothing to offer but pain.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by majalong(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
Many of us suffer in silence because of what Azubuike did to us. For somebody to call himsef a deacon and yet defrauded us of thousand of naira is most unfortune. I think we should all condem him instead of blaming the person who thought alerted us about him.Imagine him collecting N100,000 to build a website and again people to invest in his HIYP.
I have a lot to share about this guy, Azubuike. He is a SCAMMER and a big time fraudster. People should beware of him.He has nothing to offer but pain.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by suxes2005(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2010
You guys shoud just watch and never give
money to pple u dont know or trust.

I met some1 here from UK and 2 days ago
he sent some money to me to help him build
a site,

4 God's sake aw wud i run wit his money?
I bought the domain name and sent to him
instantly and i pray the site propagates today
so i can finish his work

Austin is a big time scammer and he is
wanted by all

SHALOM
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by julesosa: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello,
Have not meet this Austin guy though, but incidental i meet one guy talking about them needing pump cork to be gotten at Ayobo power plant, and i seriously smell a rat, cause the guy is so hasten, he is not even talking about his commission, he just want me to link up with the contractor that will be bringing the money, then id buy the stuff for them and bla bla, and has refused to disclose where he knows me.

The heart of man is desperately wicked, seeking whom to devour, they have failed.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by peterules: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ suxes 2005, What is the package like?
Beware of lions that come in sheep clothings online.
There are better ways to money making that will last through generations. Dubious money is only but, a visitor that will not stay too long before it vanishes without notice.
Don't be deceived,  We are here for one another, ideas helps. I need yours now; i can also be of help whenever you need me for that. Stay blessed.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by surxex: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
@suxes pls giv me ur detail and cost of startin dis biz to my email ad :elizadath@gmail.com
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Bravo83: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
[/quote][quote author=julesosa link=topic=503108.msg6765133#msg6765133 date=1284647499]
Hello,
Have not meet this Austin guy though, but incidental i meet one guy talking about them needing pump cork to be gotten at Ayobo power plant, and i seriously smell a rat, cause the guy is so hasten, he is not even talking about his commission, he just want me to link up with the contractor that will be bringing the money, then id buy the stuff for them and bla bla, and has refused to disclose where he knows me.

The heart of man is desperately wicked, seeking whom to devour, they have failed.

My brother run and don't look back. Someone tried the same with me earlier this year, even calling me by name and coming with a similar proposal to the one you mentioned. But he picked race when I insisted he must tell me where he knows me from before any further discussion with him.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by maxharry(m): 3:23am On Sep 17, 2010
Making money on the internet is real, some are legit while some are scams. The reason why some people that get scam online is because they think making money online is like rocket-science. No! No!! NO!!! it does not work that way. 100k is enough cash to put you on the right business that will change your life.

To me Autine azubike is no other person than keneth ifeanyi! And i dont know why SDE allows people like austine azubike to place ads on their trusted and widely read news papper. It's a pity. NIGERIANS, LOOK B4 U LEAP!
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by suxes2005(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2010
Hi all,

I am into site flipping! That is what I do,

Build sites, drive traffic and sell the site after at
least 2-3 months for good profit,

Start up is just domain name and hostin acct,
just 5k wil do dat. Then d design, if u can do it
fine if not u higher someone to do it.

You get a link builder to build links, or you
do it yourself (I can show u how to do it)
but i av never done it mysef b4!

SHALOM
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by OyedepoJohn: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2010
This is kinda serious. I know this guy but thank God I've never fell into his tricks.

My fellow Nigerians, when are we going to change for better? Foreigners tag us as 419ers yet we keep behaving as one.

We can make legit money online. At least we have people doing it. Using myself as an example, I make legit money online. Someone like Abayomi Aje is a good example also. If you don't know him, Google search the name and you'll find out that he is an outstanding Nigerian making cool money online without scamming his fellow citizens.

Let's wake up. Instead of scamming, let's do something real and legitimate online, at least, for the image of Nigeria.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by nwangap(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
well, i don't really know who to side here because i have also bought PROFIT RAKE from Austin Azubuike. though it took a long time before he sent it to me cos he claimed he lost all his information. and the main reason i bought the material, an email generator that works with facebook he promised to give as a bonus, he never sent the link till date. but i needed it so badly i had to source it some other way. now, i am using the software with his facebook guidlines and i can say i am making success.

i advice you guys to be careful of every offer you come across both online and offline. but be sure that making money online is real, there is no doubt about that, it now depends on what are you doing or what you want to do to make money online.

using the internet is the best and easiest way of making money. since i discovered this, i can't think of any business now without automating it online.

you know with automated system, you work once and the system continues to earn you money without further effort from your part.

i wish you all an online success!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Richest Local Government In Terms Of Natural Resources / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport / First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.