Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time (39013 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Congrats dear.
Keep your marriage out of social media.
Lots of hateful negros out there.
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Dollabiz: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
she is old so she can get it again
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by Ezi1993(f): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Congrats
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by MYHUBBY: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
one of the gorgeous lady in Nigeria and of course the most dumbest lady in her lifetime

Nina seems to have sense than this dummy. may I not give birth to this kind of nitwit
Re: Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time by seangy4konji: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Maybe identity will credit my account. If I slaap you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) / Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.