Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (65753 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Antichristus: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Only in Nigeria do people suddenly become super rich with no credible pedigree or sources and still flaunt their questionable wealth with impunity. What a shame of a nation.

TRUST THE IGBOS AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by uvie66: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Uglymind:
What does this man do for a living??
Congrats to his staffs though
E MONEY WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ? ALL THESE NONSENSE ABOUT WINNING CONTRACT AND MANAGING MUSIC STARS IS HOGWASH.

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by uvie66: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Antichristus:
Only in Nigeria do people suddenly become super rich with no credible pedigree or sources and still flaunt their questionable wealth with impunity. What a shame of a nation.

I concur, if davido flaunt we understand, if wizkid display on argument, we all know where dey started from but this guy sha e own get as e be.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Uglymind: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
uvie66:
E MONEY WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ? ALL THESE NONSENSE ABOUT WINNING CONTRACT AND MANAGING MUSIC STARS IS HOGWASH.
OGA all Na wash
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dashing out car to chef and security... undecided

So where are his office staff.. undecided
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Looking for air force1 like...

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wow... And am here without a bicycle embarassed embarassed

God pick my call
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by nurez305(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
dlw09:
If you want to make dollars in your spare time
Please use your mobile phone to scan the QR code to register.
Earn more than five hundred dollars a month

dude, I just sign up for it.... I do I make money with it?
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
TechCapon:
lol. Sounds like poverty to me

It is Christian talk and you know it grin
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yamiri people, they are so desperate for money, don't trust them
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by neyur: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

To my Christian Brothers in the house.

Matthew 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
pele
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice one from him, it will surely make them to be more dedicated to their work
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Is very good, I just rented an apartment for my manager last week too,
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Wasn't he 37 last year?
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Valen147: 2:12am On Feb 19, 2019
37 years... Hmmm.. How old am I in Jesus name?
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

To my Christian Brothers in the house.

Matthew 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
he rewarded them for hard work. It's not alms giving. You are not correct.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Wow... And am here without a bicycle embarassed embarassed

God pick my call
amen to your prayer.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by BadNubian: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Antichristus:

Lamentations of a poor and mentally pauperish yoruba clown
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy
BadNubian:
This is how Igbos roll, as reward hard work with CLASSY gifts... not some people that gratify their masses with garri and epa grin
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
goaldynboy:
This one resemble WIKE!!
grin..when I first see the pix, I shock o lol
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2019
tongue
Zanziman:
cry cry cry
Nigga is just two years older than me. Damn!
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=75866241][/quote]lol grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Antichristus: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
BadNubian:

Lamentations of a poor and mentally pauperish yoruba clown

Call it what you wish. I live and work in the home counties and have GSOH. I shredded my Nigerian passport whilst you're still roaming the streets in shorts. I still maintain that if this so called e-money flaunts his potentially ill-gotten money in sane climes, police would pull him over and when the rest of his wealth can't be explained, he stands to lose it all. Even the likes of Ashimolowo whose source of wealth is verifiable, the absence of satisfactory demarcation between church and personal funds means he's no longer in circulation in the UK as was the case. Nigeria is doomed. The Igbos are forever tainted with 'get rich at all cost syndrome'. Trust the Igbo at your own peril.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by BadNubian: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Antichristus:

Call it what you wish. I live and work in the home counties and have GSOH. I shredded my Nigerian passport whilst you're still roaming the streets in shorts. I still maintain that if this so called e-money flaunts his potentially ill-gotten money in sane climes, police would pull him over and when the rest of his wealth can't be explained, he stands to lose it all. Even the likes of Ashimolowo whose source of wealth is verifiable, the absence of satisfactory demarcation between church and personal funds means he's no longer in circulation in the UK as was the case. Nigeria is doomed. The Igbos are forever tainted with 'get rich at all cost syndrome'. Trust the Igbo at your own peril.
And what's the point of all these useless essays you just typed? touche much? Why are you so triggered? Why are you so bitter, angry, melancholic and sinister? I don't understand how you came into an innocent and uplifting thread that promoted a man rewarding his staffs handsomely for their dedication to work, and then deviously twisted everything to pander to your fu.ckked up and bigoted mindset about Igbos... I mean it's apparent you don't like Igbos or are simply envious of them, but that's cool... but my personal opinion is that you have a bigger problem at hand... when you can't appreciate good efforts been made by other people that are impacting lives positively, then I can only imagine how much of a very bitter soul you are... Mr Ethnic bigot, you have my sympathy.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Nice one

Unlike Dangote very stingy man lipsrsealed
because Dangote works for his money,nobody knows what this man does for a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.