Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! (1589 Views)

BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
My fellow countrymen! Let us avoid parochial sentiments and give Atiku a chance to better this country for us all.

Just reason and ask yourself whether it is proper to vote Buhari who has clearly failed this country! Borrow yourselves brain and think!

A booming economy will rub off on everybody and we'll all be happy. Your region
having the VP position will not improve your lives in anyway! Osibanjo does not even know you!
You spent many years in the higher institution and graduated and all you could get is 30k Npower! In a country where prizes of essential commodities have tripled from what it used to be, what can 30k Npower do for you?? Is that what will establish you and enable you get married and fend for your family
A thriving economy will create jobs that can pay you better and also create a more conducive environment to do business. Reason properly brothers and sisters!

Why would anybody vote for Buhari because of Osibanjo??
Osibanjo failed to condemn the wanton killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and some parts of Northeast, yet he's a pastor!
Herdsmen have taken over people's farmlands in my village and other villages in Nigeria without Osibanjo advising his boss to stop them, yet you want to vote for them??!

If it is about VP position, Atiku has promised to zone sgf to your region. That position is a very strategic one!

Please vote for Atiku Abubakar to get Nigeria working!

Don't listen to the accusations that Atiku looted, even in the court of law, a suspect remains innocent until proven guilty by the court! Until those accusing Atiku provide an indicting evidence against him, please don't listen to them! It is all politics they are playing! Remember that Atiku was their darling in 2015 when he was in APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Vote for Atiku Abubakar!

3 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku did not pick Peter Obi because he loves your tribe less! It was simply a fall out of political calculation and given Obi's knowledge of economic management!

4 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
A combination of Atiku and Peter Obi will greatly improve our economy!

4 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please my people, think!
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Did you write your will? I know you will most certainly lose.

1 Like

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even the blind has seen this
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:
Did you write your will? I know you will most certainly lose.
Brother, Atiku will transform this country for good! I'm very confident about that!

1 Like

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Brother, Atiku will transform this country for good! I'm very confident about that!

The same man who wired about $40 million to the U.S.A using opaque transactions?
What gave you so much optimism? The same man who promised to make his friends rich? What about the majority of Nigerians who are not his friends?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

The same man who wired about $40 million to the U.S.A using opaque transactions?
What gave you so much optimism?
Provide an evidence to back up your claim!

2 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Provide an evidence to back up your claim!

Are you serious? The attachment is a US congressional report on Atiku. Unless you want to tell us they are lying.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

Are you serious? The attachment is a US congressional report on Atiku. Unless you want to tell us they are lying.
Anybody can write anything! Where is the court judgment that found him guilty of that?

5 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Anybody can write anything! Where is the court judgment that found him guilty of that?

Can you believe this? My friend, the Americans have absolutely no reason to make up damaging reports on Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:

Can you believe this? My friend, the Americans have absolutely no reason to make up damaging reports on Atiku. What you read there is the truth and it is a shame that this is the type of candidate a major party would present to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

Can you believe this? My friend, the Americans have absolutely no reason to make up damaging reports on Atiku. What you read there is the truth and it is a shame that is the type of candidate a major party would present to Nigerians.
That is not a court judgement! Any journalist can be contracted from here to write that!

2 Likes

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
That is not a court judgement! Any journalist can be contracted from here to write that!

That is a report written by the US Congress, not a journalist. Atiku himself have not denied any of this other than saying he is not guilty.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Betting your life? What was his performance as VP?
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by idid: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
My fellow countrymen! Let us avoid parochial sentiments and give Atiku a chance to better this country for us all.

Just reason and ask yourself whether it is proper to vote Buhari who has clearly failed this country! Borrow yourselves brain and think!

having the VP position will not improve your lives in anyway! Osibanjo does not even know you!
You spent many years in the higher institution and graduated and all you could get is 30k Npower! In a country where prizes of essential commodities have tripled from what it used to be, what can 30k Npower do for you?? Is that what will establish you and enable you get married and fend for your family
A thriving economy will create jobs that can pay you better and also create a more conducive environment to do business. Reason properly brothers and sisters!

Osibanjo failed to condemn the wanton killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and some parts of Northeast, yet he's a pastor!
Herdsmen have taken over people's farmlands in my village and other villages in Nigeria without Osibanjo advising his boss to stop them, yet you want to vote for them??!

If it is about VP position, Atiku has promised to zone sgf to your region. That position is a very strategic one!

Don't listen to the accusations that Atiku looted, even in the court of law, a suspect remains innocent until proven guilty by the court! Until those accusing Atiku provide an indicting evidence against him, please don't listen to them! It is all politics they are playing! Remember that Atiku was their darling in 2015 when he was in APC.

He will!

We've been hearing that since God knows...

I remember: " We will provide electricity to Nigerians". This was the statement of Atiku under Obasanjo's regime. Where is the electricity now.
Please park well with your looting Atiku and incompetent Buhari. Enough is enough!
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

That is a report written by the US Congress, not a journalist. Atiku himself have not denied any of this other than saying he is not guilty.
Anybody can claim to represent US Congress. Besides, even if it is truly a report of the US Congress, it is still an allegation that hasn't been proven by a court of law.

We were told that Atiku couldn't go to the US but he eventually did! If he was truly wanted like APC alleged, I'm pretty sure he would have been arrested.

Besides, why are you APC supporters bringing up all the accusations now?? Just a few years back in 2015, Atiku was your darling! He funded many of your campaigns, yet you didn't raise any eyebrows?? What moral justifications do you now have to accuse him
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Xander85: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
You forget that even if Atiku and Obi have the capacity and zeal to perform well, that there are other extraneous variables beyond their control that could go a long way in determining how well or how badly their term in office becomes!

You considered the part embittered saboteurs could play in sabotaging their efforts? If they win, there would be many in the north (and parts of the south) that would go all out to sabotage their efforts and mount a campaign of calumny against them. GEJ and OBJ know what i’m talking about!
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by idid: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Xander85:
You forget that even if Atiku and Obi have the capacity and zeal to perform well, that there are other extraneous variables beyond their control that could go a long way in determining how well or how badly their term in office becomes!

You considered the part embittered saboteurs could play in sabotaging their efforts? If they win, there would be many in the north (and parts of the south) that would go all out to sabotage their efforts and mount a campaign of calumny against them. GEJ and OBJ know what i’m talking about!

You are very right.

And one of the things that puts me off Atiku is that from the get-go, he has already started surrounding himself with failed political actors, who will eventually become Cabals that will sabotage his government. No matter how well intended. Atiku is, he will end up failing because of numerous extraneous circumstances such as this, that will militate against him.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

He will!

We've been hearing that since God knows...

I remember: " We will provide electricity to Nigerians". This was the statement of Atiku under Obasanjo's regime. Where is the electricity now.
Please park well with your looting Atiku and incompetent Buhari. Enough is enough!
If you can reason well without allowing sentiments to becloud your reasoning, you should know that the poor power supply we have today is as a result of failure of Buhari's government. Power supply was much better prior to 2015 when Buhari took over! Buhari started failing by appointing Fashola with no knowledge of the workings and politics of the power sector as minister of power. Fashola doesn't know what to do to properly checkmate the operators of the different companies in the sector! Even power generation dropped from what it used to be because government could not sustain the efforts of the previous government in building independent power plants.

So, my dear, put the blames of poor power supply today squarely on Buhari.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:

We dont want SGF

Which of these did Atiku do as VP for 8yrs. What did he say about people killed in Kaduna riots, Odi, Zaki-Biam, Jos, Yelwa-Shendam, Miss world killing, etc under him

Vote your Obi, we SWesterners are voting our son yemi Osinbajo

Neither Atiku nor OBJ had a provate University before they assumed power. Immediately they left and ruined Nigerias University, they both build world class provate Unis
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Anybody can claim to represent US Congress. Besides, even if it is truly a report of the US Congress, it is still an allegation that hasn't been proven by a court of law.

We were told that Atiku couldn't go to the US but he eventually did! If he was truly wanted like APC alleged, I'm pretty sure he would have been arrested.

Besides, why are you APC supporters bringing up all the accusations now?? Just a few years back in 2015, Atiku was your darling! He funded many of your campaigns, yet you didn't raise any eyebrows?? What moral justifications do you now have to accuse him

Dude, you are not being reasonable. This report is all over Nairaland with links to the US government website that published it.
What other evidence do you need? It is a serious allegation which Atiku himself did not deny. There are 200 million Nigerians, there must be one or two who are not tainted by allegations of corruption.
We need to kill corruption before Nigeria can progress and Atiku is obviously not the man to do it. Did he even mention curbing corruption throughout this campaign, I doubt it.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by eodavids(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sure!

You can say that again
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Jman06(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

Dude, you are not being reasonable. This report is all over Nairaland with links to the US government website that published it.
What other evidence do you need? It is a serious allegation which Atiku himself did not deny. There are 200 million Nigerians, there must be one or two who are not tainted by allegations of corruption.
We need to kill corruption before Nigeria can progress and Atiku is obviously not the man to do it. Did he even mention curbing corruption throughout this campaign, I doubt it.
Atiku said it over and over again that he would sustain the fight against corruption!

All the supposed "US Congress reports" are still allegations that haven't been proven to be true! If Atiku was truly on the wanted list of the American government, he would have been arrested when he visited.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by eodavids(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

What gave you so much optimism? The same man who promised to make his friends rich? What about the majority of Nigerians who are not his friends?

All these allegations you're making against Atiku; were you an eye witness to them all or you pick those words from hearsay/falsehoods??
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Heffalump(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
One thing at stake for Atiku is that if he fails to perform in the 1st 4 years, then by 2023 we boot him out. This is for sure the only way Nigeria will get better, not by supporting mediocrity kiss

1 Like

Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Guestlander: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Atiku said it over and over again that he would sustain the fight against corruption!

All the supposed "US Congress reports" are still allegations that haven't been proven to be true! If Atiku was truly on the wanted list of the American government, he would have been arrested when he visited.

It was serious enough to get him banned from entering the US for decades until the ban was temporarily lifted recently due to serious lobbying.
The point is, he is tainted and there are many Nigerians without such baggage and those are the people who should be running our affairs. Not convicted doesn't mean innocent.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by idid: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
eodavids:

All these allegations you're making against Atiku; were you an eye witness to them all or you pick those words from hearsay/falsehoods??

Gerout jor, Atiku is a thief.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by idid: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Heffalump:
One thing at stake for Atiku is that if he fails to perform in the 1st 4 years, then by 2023 we boot him out. This is for sure the only way Nigeria will get better, not by supporting mediocrity kiss

He will not be President, don't worry yourself.
Re: I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! by Heffalump(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guestlander:

It was serious enough to get him banned from entering the US for decades until the ban was temporarily lifted recently due to serious lobbying.
The point is, he is tainted and there are many Nigerians without such baggage and those are the people who should be running our affairs. Not convicted doesn't mean innocent.

I have seen a prostitute later becoming messenger of the gospel.

Atiku may be having a rocky past, but that is in the past now. Buhari has proven to be a ravenous Wolf in Human skin, with nothing virtually to offer except poverty, violence, ethnic dichotomy, terrorism, and Hate!.
Lets try someone else and see if it will be better, judging from the experience and political liberality of the two closest rivals.
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Govt Approves New Retirement Age In Tertiary Institutions. / Info / “Haters Can Hug Transformer” Fayose Fires Back At Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.