Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State (1674 Views)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by kingsedo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
[b][/b]17 years old boy Muhammed Musa from Kogi State sacrifice all the money he has made from Hustling.. the money is said to be (One Hundred and seventy-five thousand naira). His believe is that he will be rewarded when ATIKU becomes the president of Nigeria.. the funniest part is that his a commoner and as never Know or meet ATIKU before. He went to idakwo bus stop
in the area of Idah Kogi State and declared five Hummer Bomber busses for passengers to travel to their home so they can cast their vote For P. D. P and he also give out a recharge card of #500 glo, airtel & Mtn.. Which the total number of the recharge card are 50 pieces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Wizklynd23(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked
Poor little Boy ..
Campaigning for Atiku is like selling our country..
Poor Boy join the winning train today..
#saiBABA
#saiNextLEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Stealthwaterz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Risky investment i tell you

1 Like

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by mhizdebbygold(f): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pray make atiku win ooo.
I'll join u in prayers.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by nairalandankrah: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
ok i aff ear
next please
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by MrPolitics: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lol so where is the proof of all these?
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Jman06(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
That's a patriotic Nigerian!

May his fountains never run dry!
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
seconded your motion
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by orion7: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked Poor little Boy .. Campaigning for Atiku is like selling our country.. Poor Boy join the winning train today.. #saiBABA #saiNextLEVEL.
only youruba people 're hawking buhari on thier heads.

evry other region has moved on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Guzel: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
This one doesn't look like the friends atiku promised to enrich if elected
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Amarabae(f): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
OMG I feel like crying cry cry
I pray that our incoming President will remember him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by magoo10(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atikulate everywhere you go

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by baliyubla: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Boy knows his only chance of becoming a real “star boy” lies in an Atiku Presidency, but with the dullard in charge, all the boy can remain is a garage boy or a yahoo + + boy.
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
baliyubla:
Boy knows his only chance of becoming a real “star boy” lies in an Atiku Presidency, but with the dullard in charge, all the boy can remain is a garage boy or a yahoo + + boy.
At 17 means he cant vote,a wasted and senseless venture,sums up atiku's funny following.most of them are like that boy,without pvc but very vocal due to their mastery of the social media.
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Caseless: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Igala people wey I know are smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by bishopkay: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

At 17 means he cant vote,a wasted and senseless venture,sums up atiku's funny following.most of them are like that boy,without pvc but very vocal due to their mastery of the social media.

This is Nigeria where even 10 year old kids have pvc my friend. E go shock you ooo e go clear for your eyes soon. Buhari sees it coming, tifnubu sees it coming, Amaechi has already given up sef and even Oshiomole sees it coming too. Reason he was very angry and distraught at the postponement of the elections but you people would never see it. But I do know denial is the first sign of grief but gradually, it'd sink in.

They showed their hands with the Osun state elections but they made us wiser and insha Allah we shall use their brooms to sweep them off Aso rock and use our umbrellas to shade ourselves from the sun and rain while at it
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
bishopkay:

This is Nigeria where even 10 year old kids have pvc my friend. E go shock you ooo e go clear for your eyes soon. Buhari sees it coming, tifnubu sees it coming, Amaechi has already given up sef and even Oshiomole sees it coming too. Reason he was very angry and distraught at the postponement of the elections but you people would never see it. But I do know denial is the first sign of grief but gradually, it'd sink in.

They showed their hands with the Osun state elections but they made us wiser and insha Allah we shall use their brooms to sweep them off Aso rock and use our umbrellas to shade ourselves from the sun and rain while at it
Bitterness and hatred has intoxicated this fake bishop.with the loss of atiku on Saturday,just end this miserable journey.
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
I have decided to follow buhari,i have decided to follow buhari,i have decided to follow apc,no turning back,no turning back.
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by Jman06(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Caseless:
Bros, you don't live in Nigeria so you won't understand why everybody wants to change this government!

In fact, any Kogite that votes for Buhari in this election needs to have his/her head checked.
Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by bishopkay: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Bitterness and hatred has intoxicated this fake bishop.with the loss of atiku on Saturday,just end this miserable journey.

I'm not the bitter one here my fake senator it's you and your fellow buhari minions who are because you'd never see the truth even when it Dangles In your face.

After the 23rd sha, we go know Hafa hope you won't deactivate because I Wan carry you go drink oo

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by vickodedon(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
For this Idah where I dey so

1 Like

Re: 17 Year's Old Boy Campaign For ATIKU In Kogi State by kingsedo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
the boy has fainted has Buhari beat ATIKU

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Fuel Scarcity Hits South East (PHOTOS) / Prepare For Tough Time, CBN Gov Emefiele Tells Nigerians / When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.