Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (52377 Views)

Music Superstar Tinashe's Outfit To MTV Video Music Awards That Sent Tongue Wagg / Tyler Perry’s Speech At BET Awards That Has Kept Everyone Talking / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2019
hmmmmm, that's not proper at all, it will surely make people to fall.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by jakandeola(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
Trash your post belongs here.
animal get out
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by IprintMONEY: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:

If you go through the post history of this user, you will discover that 98% of her posts break rule 2.
so he should fry your father's balls because it breaks rule 2
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Kanye west is just a tool, he can be discarded at any time.

Kanye is richer than her
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by joshuaidibia(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
A nice dress but she should be reminded that she is 1st a mother, wife before a celebrity.. We shouldn`t be carried away by things (fashion) such that we forget the role we're ought to play
Hypocrites.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by sammysmiles(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can you imagine..... This is an error...
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by psalmsmiles(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Hypocrites.
why do u call me that? Or would you enjoy seeing your mother in that dress?? Sometimes, we should`nt allow our free-mindedness take over sense of reasoning or responsibility!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Xisnin(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Elder0001:

Kanye is richer than her
It is not about money.
Kanye is just like Instagram app to Kim, he is useful for publicity.

Even if we consider money, it is in her interest to dump him at a point in the future
since American law favor's "poorer" partner.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by sirkendeman: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
anything goes for them but pls our girls must not imitate this cos we are decent people
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by youngsahito(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
vasline crew, over to you
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nairalandguru(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Were re o!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by maestrofresh: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
comshots:
As your own don fall finish nko.
Olympus
That's too way much man...... � take ham easy biko
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by joshuaidibia(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
psalmsmiles:
why do u call me that? Or would you enjoy seeing your mother in that dress?? Sometimes, we should`nt allow our free-mindedness take over sense of reasoning or responsibility!!
Their thinking is not like ours. If my mom is that young I won't mind. I'll be upset had it been an older white lady putting on that. Sorry I called you hypocrite, you sounded like one. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Marygold637:
Boobs cancer awareness.....
I never knew she is actually A NoBra ambassador..
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by psalmsmiles(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Their thinking is not like ours. If my mom is that young I won't mind. I'll be upset had it been an older white lady putting on that. Sorry I called you hypocrite, you sounded like one. Sorry
Its alright bro. I truly sounded like one.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by psalmsmiles(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:
its alright bro. I might have sounded too judgemntal nd hypocritical too. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by koolguy88(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tufiakwa !!
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by SniperSmurf(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
MrRichmond:

So u like doggy like this..hmmm...

I don't know why this comment made me chuckle.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mtcheeew
I wonder why people dey complain now
What part of her body has not been seen by the whole world?
I sure say baseline crews sef go don masturbate on top her video sef.
Whatever dress she decides to wear shouldn't be something new joooor
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by elsom: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Brunicekid:
Naa one Mama born this one, ba?
God, help our generation from these unholy dressing!!!
Na two Mama
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by iamrealdeji(m): 2:39am On Feb 20, 2019
her market value has dropped tremendously due to old age. she's in her late 30's and she's not getting attention again and not as beautiful as she used to be anymore,so she needs to show more skin for extra attention

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Ayobami7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.