Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation (10470 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unizik Admission Status / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by martinkul(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
ACCOMMODATION! ACCOMMODATION!! ACCOMMODATION!!!

Get a good Hostel / Accommodation in Unizik(NAU) Awka
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

There are various accomodation available such as
- single rooms
- self contains
- flats and
- school Hostel, all having water, electricity, security and close to school enviroment

NOTE:
consideration will be based on a first come first serve situation, and by availability of interest indicated.

Contact
- Prist 08039419607
- chuks 07030849062
- nelly 08067415003[b][/b]
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by iice(f): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
Wetin dey worry you and this section?
Must you post all your irrelevant (considering the section) threads here? angry

Moved
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by ominike: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
pls i scored 257 in my jamb and 46 in my post utme ,and banking and finance is my course pls tel me my faith. cry
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by chynk: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
i just check my admission Status and behold ADMITTED INTO LAW FACULTY. MAY GOD BE BLESSED.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by EMMYD01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
@chynk, congratulations. I'm happy 4 u. I wish u all d best in sch.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
wat of does with admission status pending
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Rayzak(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2010
Guys for does who is admission status pending what is ur advise?
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
Congratulations!!! to all who have been admitted into this great university-UNIZIK.Personally l'm very happy for you all.And for those who have not been admitted may be due to the fact that your cumulative score wasn't up to your departmental cut-off mark or one reason or the other,dont loose hope yet or start thinking of buying another Jamb form, there is still hope.Bear in mind that UNIZIK has just released its 1st batch list which is just the primary admission list.There will still be 2nd,3rd and even 4th batch,so dont loose hope and keep praying to God Almigthy whom from Him everything good comes.Dont let anybody scam or dupe you just for the sake of admission, fraudsters are everywhere so be warned.For more info on your admissions and departmental cut-off marks pls call Victor on
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
Congrats to all the newly admitted students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka.Please bear in mind that you are required to buy an acceptance form from any of the school banks for #16,500. After buying this pin log on to www.unizikcampusportal.com and fill the online bio-data clearance form which you will print after filling it.Proceed to the school's admissions unit for your physical clearance.Note that acceptance of the admission should be done on or before 20th of september 2010.For more info on this or incase of any problem of whatsoever, just call Victor on

Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2010
It's my earnest joy to announce to you that Nnamdi Azikiwe Universtity (UNIZIK), Awka has started selling its 2010/2011 diploma,pre-science, CEP(week-end/part-time programme) and post graduate forms. Any intrested candidate should run to any of the school banks to get the one he or she wants now before they closes.The prices are as follows;
pre-science: #7,000,
diploma:#,5000,
C E P:#8000.
Note that UNIZIK now offers diploma even in science courses such as computer science,geological sciences,etc. For more info on this pls contact Victor on

Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by lorddubby: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
It seemz payment 4 d acceptance fee cant b made in lagoz, do i have 2 go down 2 d sch? coz i went 2 abt 4 bankz listd in d schz website nd dey said itz nt on dere platform!!
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by jmanity: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2010
pls,the jamb slip we re askd 2 bring iz d one we used 4 registration or are we expectd 2 obtain anoda one 4rm jamb office.advice needed.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2010
It's my earnest joy to announce to you all that NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK) Awka has released its 2010/2011 DIPLOMA STUDENTS ADMISSION list. Candidates who bought and submitted the form should hurry down to the school's admissions unit to check if he or she was admitted. Note that your lectures start immediately after your registration. Those students who can't come down to school here to check their names should call Victor on 07068910108 for any help concerning admissions in UNIZIK or to help him check his or her names

Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2010
It's my pleasure to announce to all the candidates who bought, filled and submitted the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Programme form that their names are out. You can come down to the school here to check if your name was among those listed, but incase you didnt see your name, wait for 2nd batch which will soon be released.
Also its advisable you go straight and secure a well condusive accomodation before its too late.
For more enquiries either to help you secure an appartment or to help you check your name, call Victor on 07068910108.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by Saintvictor: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2010
It's my pleasure to announce to all the candidates who bought, filled and submitted the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pre-Science Programme form that their names are out. You can come down to the school here to check if your name was among those listed, but incase you didnt see your name, wait for 2nd batch which will soon be released.
Also its advisable you go straight and secure a well condusive accomodation before its too late.
For more enquiries either to help you secure an appartment or to help you check your name, call Victor on 07068910108.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by esn1(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Please is there a link to check for the admission list. My cousin wrote the post ume exams.
Re: Unizik Admission Status/ Accommodation by zamani22: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
no need waiting for another year when you can still be admitted even with low score .if you score above 40persent call us today via 07068742114

(1) (Reply)

Unilag's Diploma And Advanced Diploma In Security Operation And Management. / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Aviation College Spends N5bn To Maintain Redundant Helicopters – Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.