Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1998 Views)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good people of Nigeria I greet you all. Pls help! I and my family are urgently in need of ur financial help. My child has a heavy growth of E-coli infection since last, no money to treat her and life has not been easy 4 us. My husband have been on the sick bed for two years now due to serious set back in his business, my kids have stop going to school for the past one year now and they have been starving for the past one year no Job, house rent expired and my landlady is making life miserable for not me. I've bought so many people foodstuff on credit in the street and I have not been able to pay them, and don't know who 2 talk to except God, I was just led by my spirit to talk to nairalanders. We live at Igando road ikotun u can send someone to confirm my claim. Pls help us not to die in hunger and sickness. If u are touched and moved to help pls don't be discourage or hesitate to call me 08103136367 acct details 4020413656 B. N. Miriam fidelity bank
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Are u a scam or what? You abandoned the old thread and created a new one because you did not like the truth or what

https://www.nairaland.com/5030169/pls

Ngwanu continue.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
Are u a scam or what? You abandoned the old thread and created a new one because you did not like the truth or what

https://www.nairaland.com/5030169/pls

Ngwanu continue.

Take it easy Ma'am.

You were too hard on the op on the other thread.

You want to help, do so out of a willing spirit. Moreover the op indicated that you are free to verify her claims on the other thread.

The truth is, some women are at the receiving end. These set of women are not as lucky as their counterparts who are enlightened and/or have reasonable men as their spouses.

My advise, if you can, verify the claims raised by the op and if true, understand why she is in such a mess and counsel her and provide whatever material assistance you can afford for the sake of the children.

if you cannot verify her claims but you are led by compassion, assist her with what you can afford.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Emvicprints1: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2019
what do you do for a living?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2019
uboma:

Take it easy Ma'am.

You were too hard on the op on the other thread.

You want to help, do so out of a willing spirit. Moreover the op indicated that you are free to verify her claims on the other thread.

The truth is, some women are at the receiving end. These set of women are not as lucky as their counterparts who are enlightened and/or have reasonable men as their spouses.

My advise, if you can, verify the claims raised by the op and if true, understand why she is in such a mess and counsel her and provide whatever material assistance you can afford for the sake of the children.

if you cannot verify her claims but you are led by compassion, assist her with what you can afford.
I generally ignore people who type BS but let me just address this :

Where was I too hard on the OP on the other thread? Telling her to get family planning or my decision not to give her raw cash?

Did I ever call the OP scam? Where is the verify her claim yada yada coming from?

You are offering me advise as what? My online director or my offline therapist? Please get over yourself real quick.

You know my spirit is not willing how

19 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chii8(f): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2019
You were getting help in the other thread,why did you open another one, someone wanted to buy drugs for your baby there nah...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Ifyalways I'm so sorry about that, I misplace someone mail to yours
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
emvicprints1 I sell insecticide in a small scale
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Op, just be careful not to get pregnant again. 4 kids is more than enough, more so when you don't have the financial means to take care of them. I wish u and ur family well.

Someone offered to buy the drugs on the other thread, btw

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:

I generally ignore people who type BS but let me just address this :

Where was I too hard on the OP on the other thread? Telling her to get family planning or my decision not to give her raw cash?

Did I ever call the OP scam? Where is the verify her claim yada yada coming from?

You are offering me advise as what? My online director or my offline therapist? Please get over yourself real quick.

You know my spirit is not willing how

Again, you need to calm down.

Have a good day

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
uboma:

Again, you need to calm down.

Have a good day
no mind her,always fronting and doing oversabi all the time.even if she upload pictures/evidence and all,same people won't help but ignre the thread,now without verifying her authenticity,they will be the first to scream out. Nigerians always trying to find errors in others when they don't want to help,since 1200bc.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sweetheart666:
no mind her,always fronting and doing oversabi all the time.even if she upload pictures/evidence and all,same people won't help but ignre the thread,now without verifying her authenticity,they will be the first to scream out. Nigerians always trying to find errors in others when they don't want to help,since 1200bc.

While your job is to enable, hence threads like this springing up in multitudes.

Nigerian beg too much, be it offline or on social media, why should you allow your mind even wander to begging?

You think being poor means one shouldn't have dignity? If everybody created a nairaland thread for their problems who will remain to help? Begging should never be encouraged, you can have compassion without being stupid.
Op has 4 children, with a husband that is not physically sick how should this be encouraged please?

Every small thing you people will just get emotional, last last you say leave it to God.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
floxy2020:
Good people of Nigeria I greet you all. Pls help! I and my family are urgently in need of ur financial help. My child has a heavy growth of E-coli infection since last, no money to treat her and life has not been easy 4 us. My husband have been on the sick bed for two years now due to serious set back in his business, my kids have stop going to school for the past one year now and they have been starving for the past one year no Job, house rent expired and my landlady is making life miserable for not me. I've bought so many people foodstuff on credit in the street and I have not been able to pay them, and don't know who 2 talk to except God, I was just lead by my spirit to talk to nairalanders. We live at Igando road ikotun u can send someone to confirm my claim. Pls help us not to die in hunger and sickness. If u are touched and moved to help pls don't be discourage or hesitate to call me 08103136367 acct details 4020413656 B. N. Miriam fidelity bank

I guess you ignored the person asking you to come and pick up drugs because it's not big money she is sending to your account? General hospital and health centres provide free healthcare for children, try that option.

If truly you are not a scam you better get off your ass and get something doing, how does selling insecticide feed your family?
Better gather money from providing services(like cleaning homes etc) to people, and go sell akara if need be to train your children.

We have been through worse and didn't resort to this show of shame that you people have become used to.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
CanadianNaija:

I guess you ignored the person asking you to come and pick up drugs because it's not big money she is sending to your account? General hospital and health centres provide free healthcare for children, try that option.

If truly you are not a scam you better get off your ass and get something doing, how does selling insecticide feed your family?
Better gather money from providing services(like cleaning homes etc) to people, and go sell akara if need be to train your children.

We have been through worse and didn't resort to this show of shame that you people have become used to.

Yada yada.
Kindly tell us the worse you've been through.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Yada yada.
Kindly tell us the worse you've been through.

Beggar! I am not under any obligation to indulge you unfortunately.

My post will pepper you very well, because you are one of the people i mentioned.
Lazy Irresponsible thing, always looking for easy money.Better go and work!

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Beggar! I am not under any obligation to indulge you unfortunately.

My post will pepper you very well, because you are one of the people i mentioned.
Lazy Irresponsible thing, always looking for easy money.Better go and work!
*Looks left, looks right*

Talking to me? So the worse thing you've gone through is in your head eh?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
*Looks left, looks right*

Talking to me? So the worse thing you've gone through is in your head eh?

I'm talking to you yes! You are either the poster commenting with another moniker, or you're all in the same line of business.

What i have been through is not for your consumption or entertainment, real life is lived out here in reality not on nairaland.

Go and get busy and stop setting up pity parties for yourselves, we are all in this same Nigeria together.

22 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
CanadianNaija:

I'm talking to you yes! You are either the poster commenting with another moniker, or you're all in the same line of business.
Lame
What i have been through is not for your consumption or entertainment, real life is lived out here in reality not on nairaland.
Oh really.

Go and get busy and stop setting up pity parties for yourselves, we are all in this same Nigeria together.
In other words you've not been through nada. You just had to sound woke.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
CanadianNaija:

While your job is to enable, hence threads like this springing up in multitudes.

Nigerian beg too much, be it offline or on social media, why should you allow your mind even wander to begging?

You think being poor means one shouldn't have dignity? If everybody created a nairaland thread for their problems who will remain to help? Begging should never be encouraged, you can have compassion without being stupid.
Op has 4 children, with a husband that is not physically sick how should this be encouraged please?

Every small thing you people will just get emotional, last last you say leave it to God.

and you think anyone like to beg,do you think if everyone can afford to sort their problems they will stoop so low as to beg,you can make your point without sounding like a diik pot,for the fact you can afford 3square meals without breaking any sweat doesn't mean others can.if you come across such people and don't feel like helping,skip the thread and not try to comment negatively in other to discourage others from helping.nobdy forced anyone to help op.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DBestDoc(f): 3:55am On Feb 20, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Exactly.
When you try to do the right thing by advising and admonishing them, some people will jump in to play advocates trying to guilt trip you in the name of God, Jesus and the Angels. Such actions do not ameliorate the situation, they only make things worse for these people.

I was in Lagos recently and i saw a bread hawker carrying her sleeping infant on her back. I was moved and impressed at the same time. When i called her to give her something, she didn't expect it. She was very happy and that made me happy too.

Those are the sort of people we should encourage and assist at every opportunity. She could make up a thousand and one excuses why she can't go out and hustle for herself and kid but she chose to defy those.

Perhaps, she had no one to look after her child but that did not stop her. She got herself a wood, long enough to provide shade for herself and baby from the scorching sun instead of a tray. That's a woman with dignity who loves her kid enough to at least provide food for him.

It's ok if you don't have pity for yourself, that's fine. But you really need to have some pity for the kids 'cause they can't help themselves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Sweetheart666:
and you think anyone like to beg,do you think if everyone can afford to sort their problems they will stoop so low as to beg,you can make your point without sounding like a diik pot,for the fact you can afford 3square meals without breaking any sweat doesn't mean others can.if you come across such people and don't feel like helping,skip the thread and not try to comment negatively in other to discourage others from helping.nobdy forced anyone to help op.

Online beggar. If Nairaland didn’t exist you and the poster will starve I presume.

You people like collecting fish.

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 4:00am On Feb 20, 2019
ThothHermes:
Lame
Oh really.

In other words you've not been through nada. You just had to sound woke.

You will be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 4:10am On Feb 20, 2019
DBestDoc:

Exactly.
When you try to do the right thing by advising and admonishing them, some people will jump in to play advocates trying to guilt trip you in the name of God, Jesus and the Angels. Such actions do not ameliorate the situation, they only make things worse for these

Are you minding all these ones? Accusing ifyalways as if she had done anything wrong, just because she isn’t being the typical “eyaa” Nigerian.
There is something seriously wrong with the people in this country, the default resort to begging has become too much. Its just wrong, this has even become some people’s day job.
Apparently it’s more profitable to beg.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DBestDoc(f): 4:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Sweetheart666:
[b]and you think anyone like to beg,[/b]do you think if everyone can afford to sort their problems they will stoop so low as to beg,you can make your point without sounding like a diik pot,for the fact you can afford 3square meals without breaking any sweat doesn't mean others can.if you come across such people and don't feel like helping,skip the thread and not try to comment negatively in other to discourage others from helping.nobdy forced anyone to help op.

Of course anyone that does not like to beg will simply not beg except there's an urgent need which may or may not be a life threatening issue.

Begging may be warranted or even inevitable in some situations but being a chronic beggar or begging for something you can provide for yourself with some efforts is really shameful.

Some people like to sit their lazy selves at home and feed off other people's sweat. Yeah, they don't like the idea of work 'cause it's difficult and there's always an easy way out which is begging.

All they have to do is talk, mention God and their bank account smiles sad smh.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
CanadianNaija:

You will be ignored.
At 4am? Doesn't sounding like ignoring to me.

Talk true. You just like to sound sophisticated even if deep down you are nothing but a sordid Ariaria Market type.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2019
Watin dey pepper una for body? If everyone hawk(open up here) him problem here. Some of una go enter house cos una no get problem.

How long you go beg to take care of 4 kids? Enter market sell tomatoes and pepper or onions or look for busy place fry akara. How much you go make for insecticide business.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Online beggar. If Nairaland didn’t exist you and the poster will starve I presume.

You people like collecting fish.
idiot,have I begged your hungry father before,I won't claim to be rich,but I work and earn a living. If you can't help don't castigate. Na ur type dey say make people no judge pastors scamming the public but are first to call out their fellow being scammers. Even when things were difficult for me to the point of almost giving up,I never begged my closest friend not to talk of coming online to beg on social media where nitwit like you will start blabbing vapour from ur anus. I believe almajiris and other northern beggers full your street,have you dispersed them back to the north or nearest idp camp?,what have you done to help the closest broke person closest to you to make them self reliant?
Who wants to beg will still beg because they have no option and I don't have enough to give anyone because am still struggling with my meagre salary,that doesn't mean I will start picking on people coming online to beg. If you want to stop online begging,start with the beggars in your area and create a thread about it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sweetheart666:
idiot,have I begged your hungry father before,I won't claim to be rich,but I work and earn a living. If you can't help don't castigate. Na ur type dey say make people no judge pastors scamming the public but are first to call out their fellow being scammers. Even when things were difficult for me to the point of almost giving up,I never begged my closest friend not to talk of coming online to beg on social media where nitwit like you will start blabbing vapour from ur anus. I believe almajiris and other northern beggers full your street,have you dispersed them back to the north or nearest idp camp?,what have you done to help the closest broke person closest to you to make them self reliant?
Who wants to beg will still beg because they have no option and I don't have enough to give anyone because am still struggling with my meagre salary,that doesn't mean I will start picking on people coming online to beg. If you want to stop online begging,start with the beggars in your area and create a thread about it.

How does this your foolish rant change the fact that you’re a broke as Bleep online beggar?

You’ll be ignored from now on.

Update: Ole! So you have been exposed on the other thread you created, that’s why your body has been peppering you.

Poster parading as sympathetic Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Asey(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
floxy2020, I am short of words.I have keenly followed this thread and was getting angry at those who were calling you a scam. Afterall,that's who you are.
I only came here to ask which network you use. I have been thinking of how to send money to you from Ghana after reading your sad write-up,I actually made enquiries to ask if I could send money via MTN mobile money and was told it is very possible. Thanks to ifyalways for saving me and the money I planned sending. Ifyalways, God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Sweetheart666:

Lol. E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mastermaestro(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Why would you create a new thread when people were already responding in the former one? In that thread someone had offered to get drugs for your child but it appeared that didn't meet the goal of creating the thread which was mainly to make money. You quickly abandoned that 'failed' voyage for another one here. This is disgraceful! Have some shame!

Why do people even rush to public forums on things like this? Don't you have families and friends? Something must be wrong with you if you have no one in either of those two categories to run to for help.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetheart666(f): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
CanadianNaija:

How does this your foolish rant change the fact that you’re a broke as Bleep online beggar?

You’ll be ignored from now on.

Update: Ole! So you have been exposed on the other thread you created, that’s why your body has been peppering you.

Poster parading as sympathetic Nigerian.
idiot,am no way related to o.p and I will not be among those who claim to be online millionaires while suffering in real life. If you can't help skip and stop spewing trash,who have you helped in your life. Who naked no dey put hand inside pocket,I don't have much to give and I won't spoil other s because am not comfortable with what they do. Get a life because you never know the situation u will find yourself tomorrow. I don't know about any other thread op opened.my own is if you can't help just skip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What As Life Taught You So Far? / Quality Weavons, Wigs, Human Hair, . @ Affordable Price In Benin City, Edo State / Fear Enugu Boys. Must A Lady Have Sex With You When She Spends The Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.