Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness (2322 Views)

My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please / Her Lack Of Ambition Is Killing My Happiness. / Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by MAKABBEY(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning, I am typing this in sad and ashamed mood. My wife is pregnant with our second child, and has a young father and serious man, I saved up for the expenses required, which are anti rouga injection money and other hospital expenses.
On Thursday morning, my house was robbed through the window, my wife phone, my laptop and money for anti D injection were stollen.
Pls I need help from any body. I am not hiding my ID, because I am not lying.
I would have ask my parents but they are still in crying because of my sister who died recently, and I don't what them be concern about me.
Pls any amount. 08064529966 you can chat me on WhatsApp to confirm my story. Good bless everyone and you won't be unhappy during your happiness time. And God will answer every person looking for fruits of womb
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by ifyalways(f): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
You keep cash at home ? What is anti rouga injection ?

MAKABBEY:
Good morning, I am typing this in sad and ashamed mood. My wife is pregnant with our second child, and has a young father and serious man, I saved up for the expenses required, which are anti rouga injection money and other hospital expenses.
On Thursday morning, my house was robbed through the window, my wife phone, my laptop and money for anti D injection were stollen.
I would have ask my parents but they are still in crying because of my sister who died recently, and I don't what them be concern about me.
Pls any amount. 08064529966 you can chat me on WhatsApp to confirm my story. Good bless everyone and you won't be unhappy during your happiness time. And God will answer every person looking for fruits of womb

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Why not contact one of your sugar mommies for help ?

Shiooor
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by gaby(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Shiooor

Hahhaha aunty, what did your FBI radar pick up?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by tabithababy(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Shiooor

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by southernbelle(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by bigl: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
ifyalways:
You keep cash at home ? What is anti rouga injection ?

He meant anti rhogam injection and RhoGAM (rhod immune globulin human) is a sterilized solution made from human blood used to prevent an immune response to Rh positive blood in people with an Rh negative blood type. RhoGAM may also be used in the treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP).

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
bigl:

He meant anti rhogam injection and RhoGAM (rhod immune globulin human) is a sterilized solution made from human blood used to prevent an immune response to Rh positive blood in people with an Rh negative blood type. RhoGAM may also be used in the treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP).
Amebo who asked u?

If he actually has a wife somewhere and needs the injection, he would at the very least know the name . He was online by 8am and saw my question so it's strange he didn't reply.

Are u the alternate moniker undecided or just new to NLD? grin happy weekend, either ways.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by CanadianNaija: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Amebo who asked u?

If he actually has a wife somewhere and needs the injection, he would at the very least know the name . He was online by 8am and saw my question so it's strange he didn't reply.

Are u the alternate moniker undecided or just new to NLD? grin happy weekend, either ways.

Lol...this is funny.

He saved up money and decided to leave it at his house and not the bank for safe keeping.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by bigl: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Amebo who asked u?

God siddon. Atleast, u now know the meaning. Olodo nairaland grin grin tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by MAKABBEY(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
I just log into my nairaland account and saw all this message, I believe it is wrong for me to come to public to say this issues. I have been busy with station matter and delivery which I thank God it was successful and God bless me through my handwork and hardwork.
I don't know anything about sugar mum for those of you begging me on WhatsApp, I don't know how you take know my number self... It is all fraud. Also, thank both mature people and some idiot that are hinding and typings inside thier parents house.
Oh God thank you for adding him to my family... It is good to work and pray.... Even when trouble comes, your previous hard work and prayers will make way..
This will be my last post or comment in this forum...
CanadianNaija:

Lol...this is funny.

He saved up money and decided to leave it at his house and not the bank for safe keeping.
I just log into my nairaland account and saw all this message, I believe it is wrong for me to come to public to say this issues. I have been busy with station matter and delivery which I thank God it was successful and God bless me through my handwork and hardwork.
I don't know anything about sugar mum for those of you begging me on WhatsApp, I don't know how you take know my number self... It is all fraud. Also, thank both mature people and some idiot that are hinding and typings inside thier. parents house.
Oh God thank you for adding him to my family... It is good to work and pray.... Even when trouble comes, your previous hard work and prayers will make way..
This will be my last post or comment in this forum...
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by MAKABBEY(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Lol...this is funny.

If you are into good and paying business, you will be having some cash at hand, that you can't save in bank because of some circumstances. I want to introduce my business to you, if you want to be spending less on nairaland and face your life. Chat me up, no money require, I will even help you if needed to get it right... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2018
MAKABBEY:

Oga, go and work. Not everyone on Nairaland is a fool.

There's flood everywhere and bad roads all across Nigeria.

Get a wheelbarrow and pack sand to cover the potholes in order to provide temporary palliatives for road users. I am sure kind hearted people will appreciate your hard work.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by LewsTherin: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:

Hahhaha aunty, what did your FBI radar pick up?
She means this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by gaby(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2018
LewsTherin:

She means this.

Lol
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2018
ifyalways:

Shiooor

Lol.
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:

Lol

Chooie ... busted
Nd d guy said he does not knw any sugar mummy talk

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by gaby(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Xter92cy:

Chooie ... busted
Nd d guy said he does not knw any sugar mummy talk

Hahaha I trust dem nl fbi's, nothing as beautiful as keeping it real.

That wins it anytime, any day.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by frozen70(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
I wander the kind of help you are seeking for

Don't you have family and friends you have helped before?

Don't your wife have her own siblings she can go and cry out to

How come you keep such money at home, what happens to your bank
Can't you request for loan from your place of work or cooperative

Don't you have neighbours in your street or areas you can get 2000 each from them.

Your church, can't they be of help or don't you worship there
Hmmm

Just sort yourself out my brother.
The people here in this forum are more of students, they equally need help if not more

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
If this guy thinks some anonymous stranger is going to give him money then he is a fool.
In this economy that we are in even your own family will not lend you money talk less of a stranger.
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by 1Sharon(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
MAKABBEY:

If you are into good and paying business, you will be having some cash at hand, that you can't save in bank because of some circumstances. I want to introduce my business to you, if you want to be spending less on nairaland and face your life. Chat me up, no money require, I will even help you if needed to get it right... Thanks.

See you. If you have a good and paying business like you said why are you here begging? You need to get lost
Re: Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness by tabithababy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Men, I Need Your Opinion On This. / Deciding To Love Or Falling In Love / After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.