Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! (5823 Views)

Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
Go through his timeline and you'd see he's an incorrigible wailers and liar. He surely isnt even an adhoc staff.

Thought so too. Athieku and Obigotry fan with their lies and fake news sef. Can't wait to see them off coming Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Mrbaz1: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig
do you have it in mind to steal a ballot box or disrupt your polling units.If No,then Why?
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by buhariguy(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=75886375]I worked as a presiding officer with inec once, that was my first and last. In your presence they will rig and there is nothing you can do except you want to die. [/quote. That means you use to rig election for pdp, no more rigging for pdp, my confidence of winning has just increase from 60% to 80%.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by jeff1607(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:
only intended criminals are afraid,
that means you plan to snatch ballot box.

buhari remain the best for nigeria.

what if he is mistaken for one? remember our soldiers aren't that smart to know when to use their brain in heated situations.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by jeff1607(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

what if he is mistaken for one? remember our soldiers aren't that smart to know when to use their brain in heated situations.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by snowball11(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

I think the tyrant remains best for your family; certainly, not Nigeria! undecided
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by JFT24(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Since Mr Buhari has decided to make the soldiers judge jury and executioners in the presidential elections ... I quit inec adhoc staff. Before APC kill me for refusing to let then rig

Who know u?
Ya participation/non participation is inconsequential.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by somehow: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
Good for you OP. I wish other Corp members will read the handwriting on the wall and give themselves brain.

Post parties (Apshit and PDP kiss ) are battle ready and will put down anyone standing in their way.

Shebi Buhari's daughter ago son dey the same NYSC, let them use and kill their kids.

So you're even a PDP lover? Wonders shall never end.

All of una living on free money, repent.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

buhari remain the best for nigeria Northern Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by SirDanny7(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
will they allow u to quit

whats the process involved before being allowed to quit

Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Mujtahida: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oshigun:

Wicked soul. Go and pray now and it will rebound on you and yours because God will never help you harm the innocent. As Nigerians we should all be united to agree impunity should not be tolerated.

Dealing ruthlessly with miscreant behaviour is to the benefit of our democracy and favours the evolution of our voting system.
You pretend to be against impunity but your ruse is easy to see through. Impunity is dealt with through firm application of the provisions of the law not according to the whims of the President.

How has the President dealt with the impunity and for the Fulani herdsmen?
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Mujtahida: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mrbaz1:
do you have it in mind to steal a ballot box or disrupt your polling units.If No,then Why?
So it is only those who snatch ballot boxes that need to be afraid? Why do you guys look at things from a simplistic and narrow prism. You forget that in the atmosphere of gun shooting by the security agencies in a bid to be ruthless as directed by the Tyrant bullets could hit even innocent people.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by dokie: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

Your dullard made a blunder and you are here taking side. Are you this f00lish?

More foolish than you can ever imagine.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by artofseduction: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:
hahahahahaha, idiotic pigs are at it again, so if ballot boxes can not be snatch, why are the idiotic pigs afraid.
Is obvious u lack basic cognizance else u wouldn't have been supporting a dullard.

A normal trigger happy officers kill Nigerians at will, talk more of when dey re given license to kill.

Dey can go ahead to kill as dey deem fit and accuse d person of Snatching ballot box.

The victim is a dead man who cannot defend himself.

Secondly, Laws re Laws and without them we re savages. If d lawsre not enough it can be amended to meet d current situations.

But ofcourse you won't understand that. u nd ur co travellers has lost touch of 21st century.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by umarfantami(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:
Corpers kindly reject any adhoc staff appointment with inec. Your lives are not worth any miscreant's election
DON'T U KNOW THAT THERE ARE THOUSANDS THAT ARE GRADUATE ALREADY.

LET THEM KINDLY REJECT THE ADHOC STAFF APPOINTMENTS AND TECHNICALLY LOSE SOME CASH!!!
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by DonBenny77(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

you must be dumb if you think a fired bullet can identify who is a criminal before killing. A ballot snatcher would most likely be on the run how can he be shot at in a crowded polling center. Dont be dumb like your president................. Or stray bullet will be your portion
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by Great2017: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
buhariguy:

How do you now know who the intended criminal is without giving fair hearing to both parties? The other day, a custom officer opened fire on an innocent civilian simply because the latter refuse to give him 5000 naira. Can you now see how barbaric Buhari's instruction is?
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by simpleseyi: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

Are you planning to snatch ballot boxes or aid political touts to snatch ballot boxes? If you do, you will be shot with AK-47, if you survive it, you will re-shot with AK-49 together with your sponsors.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by nwanyionitsha: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=75888047][/quote]You really sound like a zombie.
I believe you are educated, please be objective and keep an open mind.
The country is going down and issues are being raised and you are busy saying apc, Pdp and politicizing everything.
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by somehow: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
Good for you OP. I wish other Corp members will read the handwriting on the wall and give themselves brain.

Post parties (Apshit and PDP kiss ) are battle ready and will put down anyone standing in their way.

Shebi Buhari's daughter ago son dey the same NYSC, let them use and kill their kids.

Don't steal ballot boxes
Re: I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! by verifiablefacts: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

English that you copied, yet you copied wrongly.
but you have got the meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Pasts And Present Nigeria Civilian State Governors & Their Deputies / Breaking: Herdsmen Are Currently Abducting Passengers On Buses Plying Lagos/ibad / “May It Not Be True”. Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Tinubu’s Transition Team With No Ibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.