Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching (515 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by gratiaeo(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2019
What I see here is APC plan B in hatching since there first plan have failed woefully
Now they want to use security agents to intimidate passived opposition

5 Likes

Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by yrex01(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2019
gratiaeo:
What I see here is APC plan B in hatching since there first plan have failed woefully
which plan B awe ? I tot u guys always says Nigerian v make up der mind to vote him out. Let Nigerian vote him out without box snatching, n he'd b gone for good. Nigerian plenty pass apc na. It's an advantage for u cef, coz der would b free n fair election !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Joevics(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
which plan B awe ? I tot u guys always says Nigerian v make up der mind to vote him out. Let Nigerian vote him out without box snatching, n he'd b gone for good. Nigerian plenty pass apc na. It's an advantage for u cef, coz der would b free n fair election !!

Supporting what Buhari said with all the extra-judicial killings going on in the country, shows most of yoi can't think on your own.

The funny thing is that, if Buhari or the APC comes back and retracts the statement. All of you will automatically be against it. Hailing whatever new shit they say.

Your brain is turnoninown
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by UniQue84: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
gratiaeo:
see the plans weather A-Z will fail cos the people have decided. Buhari hear me today you will never retain that seat. This is when you will know that Nigeria belongs to every body. Your days are numbered in that office start counting .
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Herdsmen: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Dullard is living in the past...

Imagine ballot box snatching in 2019.. and zombies are masturbating every where..

Dem snatch ballot box for all those bye election..and state elections?

No be same Dullard talk say na remote control things?
Abi Dem still dey snatch ballot box and APC dey protest against akwaibom rec?
Or why the Dullard think say Nigerians no want his nephew for inec?

Buhari and his dullardeens are living in th3 stone age...

Even with the electoral laws ..one mumu San dey shout say ballot box deserve shoot on sight.. and na lawyer ..

Me no fit shout ..but trust me ..all this shows the very incompetence of this regime..

Government without substance..

Between when last .. was ballot box snatched in Nigeria?

Can anyone still remember?

Even the election that brought yaradua ..did not record ballot box snatching..

I find this statement from the president.. dumb..stupid ..achaic and silly..

Not that he's trying to scare people...from voting...
Or trying to instigate blood she'd..

Ordinary the man is old .. misinformed..dull and still live in the past..

...and want Nigerians to live in the past like him..
Where the world has gone far...even Africa has moved billion years ahead of Nigeria..

Our president and his dullardeens zombies still wallow in the past..

Between someone should even them..last time ballot box snatching was witness in any election in this present world..

Then you will understand..more reason this Dullard must be sent back to daura..
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by 9jii(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP_igs are traumatised by this box snatch of a thing.
Ist the only plan they get to win this election?
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by yrex01(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Joevics:

Supporting what Buhari said with all the extra-judicial killings going on in the country, shows most of yoi can't think on your own.

The funny thing is that, if Buhari or the APC comes back and retracts the statement. All of you will automatically be against it. Hailing whatever new shit they say.

Your brain is turnoninown
all d trash u type no move me, sha no follow Snatch box, if u want to wail alive after election.
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Dada2010: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2019
URGENT INFORMATION ABOUT INEC

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Please kindly attend to this piece of information CONCERNING THE GENERAL ELECTIONS:
1). BE VIGILANT AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE CARD READER.
*When your PVC is slotted into the CARD READER, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION IS CLOSED before another PVC is slotted in.
If this is not done, your information especially your PICTURE will be used for different people that they already have with them. INSIST that your information be closed.
*For Agents, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION WHEN COLLATING THE RESULTS because results will be sent ELECTRONICALLY first before Ballot Boxes will be taken to Collation Centers.
*Make sure the correct figures is recorded for all parties.
For example, if PDP scores 55 and APC scores 32, VOID 15
let the record be:
PDP - 055
APC - 033
VOID - 015
DO NOT ALLOW 33 because they will add the VOID to it before you know.
*Also, most of the INEC Staffs’ Salaries at the Polling Units are paid by APC.
They have been in training in the last six months;
(2) Your TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD can be used to vote in case you did NOT get your PVC. It is in accordance with the Law. If you’re many at your polling unit without PVC, line up together and insist you must vote. INEC is silent on this.
(3) USE THE LAST FINGER TO VOTE. The space is small and as such may stain others thereby making the vote Invalid.
Roll the paper INWARDLY until you get to PDP alloyed space.
Carefully use your smallest finger to cast your vote and roll out completely. The excess ink will stain the back of the paper and then you can fold and drop the paper in the ballot boxes.
Please pass around.

#COPIED

#PLEASE KEEP SHARING ON WHATSAPP GROUPS, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TELEGRAM ETC#

1 Like

Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Joevics(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
all d trash u type no move me, sha no follow Snatch box, if u want to wail alive after election.
If you are educated, then its a pity your parents wasted their money.

There's no difference between your mentality and the of MC Olomo of NURTW.
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by yrex01(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Joevics:

If you are educated, then its a pity your parents wasted their money.

There's no difference between your mentality and the of MC Olomo of NURTW.
u just can't get this MC name out of ur mouth. Lwkmd. I don't know when he na became ur nightmare suddenly.
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Wantedmiller: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2019
OP....... try and snatch one ballot box.....
Maybe your spirit will tell us the rest of the news........
ballot box snatching has been a problem in Nigeria electoral system.......
And somebody is here asking unnecessary question.
try and see.....
Re: Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching by Joevics(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
u just can't get this MC name out of ur mouth. Lwkmd. I don't know when he na became ur nightmare suddenly.

Nightmare how, well he's and best portrays the illustration.

The fact that you admire the guy means I'm right. cheesy cheesy
You know you have to start small.
Visit the nearest motor park and ask how to become a member.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara PDP Denies Attack On VP Osinbajo / Attention! Pdp's Failed Evil 2019 Presidency Plans Exposed! / 500 Chadian Soldiers Enter Nigeria To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.