Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin (591 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims / No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / Wike: I Sacked Tamuno Because He Didn't Know The Limits Of His Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2019
My point is, Buhari is a tyrant, and will always be a tyrant.

Do you know that with such utterance, the security agents now have the right to shoot anyone and lie that they were plotting to snatch ballot box. I'm even afraid to go and vote on that day sef because of what this idiot is trying to cause..

Such utterance are not supposed to be made in this country especially in this period that we have over zealous security agents, innocent lives might be lost..

Lets not let politics blind us, Democracy is what has been protecting us the citizens in this country, let's strengthen it so we can get better leaders.

Imagine if such utterance was made in America by a president, i promise you he would loose the election

2 Likes

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Leave story, go snatch box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by dannybrasky(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
madridguy:
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2019
madridguy:
get atikulated and stop loosing your prestige on Nairaland land

3 Likes

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by calberian: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
He understands that the culprits would mostly be APC thugs so, to cover his tracks, the shoot at sight order would come in handy.

Be on the right side of history and support Sowore of the AAC

2 Likes

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Ay77(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
I don't know wtf is wrong with you guys.. are you planning on stealing or hijacking ballot boxes huh??

if na ATIKU talk am now... It's the right thing!!.. because you guys believe Na APC dey snatch ballot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Caseless: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Riggers are in sifia pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Please if u knw ur mama born u well just theif ballot box for election day.. Threat, death, watever u may call it is d right tin to do..
If you knw u aint a ballot box theif why giving a Bleep about it..
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by nrexzy: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Go snatch box on Saturday then u go help us ask God
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
madridguy:

Terrorists will always look for an excuse to kill...

They live to kill.. They are wired to kill

If Buhari was a normal person and not a killer what he would have said is... Snatch box and face the full wrath of the law...

But his true colors must be seen by all...

We thank God that Buhari is not God
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Snatch ballot box and be shot, no two way about it,we are not arresting any mofo nor taking any idiot to court
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Corrinthians(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Why are pdp supporters and officials so angry about this? cheesy cheesy
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by onlinetomola(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Ay77:
I don't know wtf is wrong with you guys.. are you planning on stealing or hijacking ballot boxes huh??

if na ATIKU talk am now... It's the right thing!!.. because you guys believe Na APC dey snatch ballot

I wonder o....
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin No go snatch box my brother.

KidsNEXTdoor:

If Buhari was a normal person and not a killer what he would have said is... Snatch box and face the full wrath of the law...

1 Like

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by haffaze777(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

brother leave all this story jare,just make sure u go out on Saturday and snatch ballot box
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Afospecialk: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Yes but do yu realize a single sin can lead to loss of millions of life ?

If we hav to replicate God towards sinners then killing, looting, cultisim, terrorism, rapping, and other nefarious violencies should all be allow to go free

I understand you better bcs you want amnesty for ballot snatcher just as your Atiku promised when he emerge as president

Nigeria in trouble if Atiku wins as he will gladly grant amnesty to all criminals, cultists, thieves, insurgency even assassin
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin No go snatch box my brother.

I be Mc oluomo?
Wetin concern me with Agbero work
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:
If we hav to replicate God towards sinners then killing, looting, cultisim, terrorism, rapping, and other nefarious violencies should all be allow to go free
I understand you better bcs you want amnesty for ballot snatcher just as your Atiku promised when he emerge as president
Nigeria in trouble if Atiku wins as he will gladly grant amnesty to all criminals, cultists, thieves, insurgency even assassin

Ode... There is what is called a capital punishment
Stop looking for a way to justify terrorists spilling bloods at any slightest opportunity...

Illiterates everywhere
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by yrex01(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

I be Mc oluomo?
Wetin concern me with Agbero work
then u shouldn't b worried. Leave d worry for agbero, they not even complain.
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by kunmiiii: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2019
OP said he's even afraid to go out and vote, perhaps he's a potential ballot box snatcher... You have nothing to fear young man, as long as you don't plan on constituting nuisance or snatching Nigeria's democracy on that day, You safe! Just pass the message along to your friends and family.

Snatch and die!! angry it's just a simpu struvs!!

1 Like

Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Please if u knw ur mama born u well just theif ballot box for election day.. Threat, death, watever u may call it is d right tin to do..
If you knw u aint a ballot box theif why giving a Bleep about it..
A word is enough for the wise

Direct your advice to Tinubu
We know the person all the Agberos in Oshodi are working for...
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Ajuma002(f): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
A big tyrant for dat matter,am only for those voting him come 23 they are the most stupid pple
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:
then u shouldn't b worried. Leave d worry for agbero, they not even complain.

Box snatchers belongs in jail...
That's what the law says

We can't continue turning a blind eye to terrorists in power... The world is laughing at Nigeria
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Gforce2019: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

get atikulated and stop loosing your prestige on Nairaland land

Do you mean , Athiefkulated...

Tufiakwa! Olohun m'aje
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Gforce2019: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Every Atiku or pdp ballot box snatcher,

Snatch and die, die, die , die , die. Die
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by yrex01(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Box snatchers belongs in jail...
That's what the law says

We can't continue turning a blind eye to terrorists in power... The world is laughing at Nigeria
where ever dey belong, u said it's only agbero n mc Snatch box na, so y ur sudden love for agbero ? Agbero not even complaining to get killed. Worry not, na agbero go get killed not u. Just go cast ur vote n comot no wahala.
Re: Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

are there not laws to prosecute those culprits must ot be the agbero style... What is our Constitution there for in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Kyari, Amechi, Fashola To Make Public Asset Declaration Forms 2moro / Aisha Buhari To Nigerians: Its Your Choice To Remain Poor / 2019: Election Day: Live And Updates Result Of Your Polling Unit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.