Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Love About Nairalanders? (5718 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Things I Love About Nigeria.. / Things You Love About Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2007
I love Nairalanders because I feel as though they are my family members.Even the ones I have argued with and believe that had we been standing face to face, some blows would have taken place, LOL

Believe it or not, I love you all. My most memorable loves are,

WesleyanA, you are so smart, to smart considering your age, LOL

I have had many fun nights on line with you, when you were supposed to be in bed, Ha, ha ha. Wasn't it fun when Davidylan was chasing you from topic to topic and I was instigating, letting you know when he had left you, yet another un challenging post for you over in another topic? That was a fun night. I admire you so and I wish my daughter could have a friend like your self. Who knows, maybe someday you two will meet, if God wills it so.

Drusilla, Although we don't always agree, I know your heart is good and you love your people. Thank you for all the time that you have dedicated, sharing with everyone at nairaland what you know.

[b]Babiosissi, [/b]such a strong and clever woman you are. I know that when we talk, there is not telling what is going to happen. Reading the old topics we have both contributed to was hilarius, such good times to look back on. I have always enjoyed you, even when we argue. Arguing with you made me feel happy, sad and enlightened all at the same time. What more can one ask for in terms of true love? grin Sista loves you and she will never forget you. kiss

Ucche2nna,[/b]you are always very careful as to not jump to conclusions and for the most part, you seemed to genuinely want to learn and from I have seen, you have never been partial yet, you have always been fair. Where have you been? I truly miss your easy going presence. I hope you have been missing so long because you got a good woman you are now spending your time with, instead of being on line. You really deserve a good woman. You are such a handsome man and a good one too. At least from what I can tell. Hey, do you know the member Olembe? He really looks a lot like you.

[b]
Mamaput,
I can always hear your voice in my head when I see your words across my screen, your voice is so calm and harmless. I have never felt a threat coming from you. I have always felt that you have been true, especially after we got past the part about your papa. I have always understood what you say, even though some people try and pretend they don't. I admire you for your effort in continuing with speaking the English language even when people make fun of you, you don't let that bring you down. In fact, you don't let anything bring you down and for the most part, you are not really a partial person from what I can see. How was your daughters birthday party? Where are you? Really missing you, love Sista

Paddylo,
The young and handsome Igbo man who is very confident and loves his people. Thank you Paddy for stepping in to give your honest opinions on subject matters concerning the bad mouthing of AA's. I am happy to know that a Nigerian sees all black people as the same. wink

925, Who said a love hate relationship is a terrible thing? shocked

Davidylan, My bratty little brother, been picking with me sense the first day I joined. I think he has grown though because he told me not to long ago I was not a bad looking woman; even though he accused me of being fat and ugly. My bratty little brother, I love you. I bet you are not bad looking yourself. wink

Gaby, Loves his people so much. You are so sweet Gaby, everything about you from what I know is all good. You deserve the best!

Where have you been? I am missing you so much!

You know what I am missing the most? kiss

Cocoa29, You are my sister and I will never forget you. You are so sweet and you love your people. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished with your children and your work. Keep up the good work my sister. The struggle his tough but you have shown that you can handle it while staying sweet and compassionate.

Donzman, Bratty little brother #2, I love you. I can't wait till the day you actually have something to say that is worth hearing but I still love you. grin

and my latest loves are,

Sissimose, This sister is no joke, very smart, intelligent, not partial but equal and just really a breath of fresh air. I am so glad to have met you hear at nairaland. Oh, and I saw your picture, you are a natural blend. Beautiful, Cute and so forth. Don't want to say too much but you know what I mean? I am sure you heard it all before. wink

Angleheart,
you are such a beauty as well and you have a good heart from what I can see, where have you been? You love your people and you haven't forgotten your roots as other Africans would accuse SA people of. Stay strong as you are and always remember that we know the reason for all the chaos amongst our people. As long as we know, we will better understand, you get what I am saying?

I miss you. kiss

9ja4eva, [/b]so happy that we started saying nice things to each other in such a short length of time. i can't tell you how long it has taken me with other members before we actually said something nice to each other. My experience with you has given me hope that the fighting between all African decent people is truly just a misunderstanding and someday, we will see our fights for what they really are, a big huge misunderstanding. wink

[b]Modified:

I love Bluenubian as well, she was one of the first people I really liked because she seemed to be her own person. Blue do you remember the time you and I talked through Instant message? Do you remember the time you came through for me? I should not have forgot to mention you, please forgive me because you are definitely memorable and you are for sure a sweet heart. You know that you and I have talked but we talk once in a blue moon. However, you did play a huge part in the first stages of my Nairaland experience and you help to bail me out of a few things. Thanks smiley Oh by the way Blue, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Mary J Blige?

Superman who in their right mind could not have some love for this brotha? I just love him to death. wink

No you guys, Sista is not dying, I am just in the mood to say sweet things, maybe something is going on in the stars. Any way, who better to say loving things to than the people I love and adore?

For those of you watching this topic, what do you love about Nairalanders?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2007
Let me not forget about the one and only Seun, I love you too. You are someone to be proud of. So young and yet you have managed to give us all such a wonderful gift. A safe place to learn and to communicate with each other.

Oh yeah, Seun, I have been a good girl wouldn't you say? You haven't heard anything from, me in a long time. Do you still think I need some help? cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 2:28am On Apr 27, 2007
Come on nairaland people. I know many of you are out there who wish to state your claim of love for certain or a couple of nairaland members. Where are you all at?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by bluenubian(f): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2007
u only mentioned people u had beef with on Nairaland, did anyone really like u at first @sista grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 27, 2007
awwwwwwwww sista. . . i'm going to burst into tears any minute! tongue
Thanks so much and trust me when i say that i truly love you and enjoyed every minute of our "star wars"! grin Werent those days fun eh?
Hope u're not trying to sing off NL too, been great to have u around.

Oh and who else do i love on NL? i'll be compiling my list and be back soon.

. . . and oh, i truly have grown, hmmmm can't remember when i was a "little" boy. tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 4:20am On Apr 27, 2007
u only mentioned people u had beef with on Nairaland, did anyone really like u at first @sista Grin

Actually Blue, I didn't have any beef with Seun [/b]of course grin and I didn't have an kind of beef with [b]WesleyanA, Ucche2nna, Paddylo, Gaby, Cocoa29, Sissimose, Angleheart and of course you my sister. smiley Please forgive me, I knew I was forgetting someone. It's not that you are not memorable because you definitely are but I haven't talked to you in a while and when I made attempts to send you an Instant message, you never responded back to me and it was during those times you got a little disturbed with something I said. I came to think you were either ignoring me or that you were not at your computer during the times I Instant Messaged you. I just kind of moved on but I always see you in my AOL buddy list and I do and always think of how cool you are and how I wish we could speak. embarassed You came through for me a few times, I won't refreshen your memory because it's supposed to be our little secret, remember? Any way Blue, I love you to and again, please forgive me for not mentioning you because you are one of the first people I came to see as different from the rest and very much so likable. Although you always stayed true to Nigeria, you always seemed to have your own mind and your own ideals apart from the other Nigerians. I admire you for that. wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 4:26am On Apr 27, 2007
@Davidylan

awwwwwwwww sista. . . i'm going to burst into tears any minute! Tongue
Thanks so much and trust me when i say that i truly love you and enjoyed every minute of our "star wars"! Grin Werent those days fun eh?
Hope u're not trying to sing off Nairaland too, been great to have u around.

Oh and who else do i love on Nairaland? i'll be compiling my list and be back soon.

. . . and oh, i truly have grown, hmmmm can't remember when i was a "little" boy. Tongue

I love it when you talk sweet like this but hey, don't be to sweet okay, I love it when we argue from time to time.LOL

Let me see, will this make you mad with me "White people" I will await your next rant, LOL

Signing off? Not doing that, I love you guys to much for that!

I love you Davidylan, I love you, I love you, I love you so much kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:29am On Apr 27, 2007
Nothing lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2007
what am about 2 say might not mean anything 2 anybody here, but means allllllllllllllllllot 2 me,

here nairaland is the only place that i have nigerian friends, so i kind of value them, lol kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2007
Which friends do u have ere
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2007
@Sista

Huh thanks a bunch for including my name.Meeting people who talk sense beautifies d idea of forums like this.Misunderstandings neva last forever.It brings out the extra spark in people and dt we neva see.I appreciate u and i want u to know dt dere is no love lost in d race.Its been a long road.Hope to know u better too.Keep on being d intelligent person u r.

You are appreciated.

Wan Luv grin grin smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2007
@9ja4eva

One love to you too baby smiley

Hey, what is the big mix up with you being a man or a woman?

I need to know, which are you, man or woman?

It doesn't make a difference but I am curious to know. Especially now that I know you love me and I know I love you grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2007
Huh

U knw wat i wld hit u on ur YIM or so.I dnt want to disclose it here cos dis people too busy body.LOL cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2007
@9ja4eva

Huh

U knw what i would hit u on your YIM or so.I dnt want to disclose it here because this people too busy body.LOL Cheesy Grin Grin

Yes, this is to funny. I don't see how you got away this long without disclosing if you are male or female. What does people being busy body have to do with anything? Oh I see, you don't want the men hitting on you if you are female, but I can't understand why you wouldn't disclose being a male. Hmmm, this is a good one for the riddle section, wouldn't you say?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2007
lmaono kill me with laf

Yeah cos most of em always talk abt it dts y i said busy body.It sure wld be a good riddle.Maybe its cos i feel beta nt disclosing it.Wat do u tink
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by paddylo1(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2007
@Sista
hey sis. . . .thanks for the compliments. .i think Nairaland is a good place for networking,exchanging ideas and just having fun online. . .for those of us far from home and those at home too. . .dont forget to let me know a week before you will be in philly. .cheers.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2007
@9ja4eva

lmaono kill me with laf

Yeah because most of em always talk about it dts y i said busy body.It sure would be a good riddle.Maybe its because i feel beta nt disclosing it.What do u think

I think you are right.

Are you a Scorpio? Because you sure are good at keeping a secrets.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2007
LOL

Am nt oh
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2007
@Paddylo

Yes I agree with all you said.

Did I say Philly? I meant New Jersey. I seem to get those mixed up. You should have known I made a mistake when I talked about driving to New York from Philly, LOL

Then again, just how far is Philly from New York?

New Jersey is only 45 minutes.
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2007
@9ja4eva

maybe the opposite of Scorpio which is Taurus?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2007
lmao

Nah am nt

Dec baby
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by Sista(f): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2007
Are you a Sagitarius? If you are you would have Scorpio planets.

If not, you must be a Capricorn if so, so am I. wink

I'm going to be now.

Good night my sister, or brother undecided grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2007
lol

OKay.Sleep tight
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2007
9ja4eva:

Which friends do u have ere

U cool
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2007
lmao

cool

U 2.U r cool though
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by deyour(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2007
Hmm, i really dont have any friend yet on nairaland, except if am counting pannyman, who doesnt even know my ID yet
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by paddylo1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
@sista
its about 1hr 45mins to 2hrs. . .philly to NY by road. . not really that far. . .
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by naijafan(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
@deyour

mind having naijafan as a friend?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2007
did u have 2 lmao b4 u know am ur friend undecided, abi u are one of d unreal friends, abeg i wan real friends ooooooo
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 5:34am On Apr 28, 2007
LOL

I am real oh.Dnt mind me.How u dey sha?
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by acidrop(f): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2007
am good urself, caution: my acid rain is on the way oooooo
Re: What Do You Love About Nairalanders? by 9ja4eva: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2007
lollllllllllllllllllllll nt u again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Feel Is Your Family/friends Impression Of Your Salary / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.