Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. (3527 Views)

Afe Babalola: Suspend 2023 Elections, Install Interim Govt For Six Months / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Breaking:

APC Planning To Boycott 23rd February Election And Install Interim Govt .Could this be True?

It has been reliably confirmed that the National Members of APC Caucus have grown jittery over the imminent loss of the Presidential elections. A caucus meeting was convened last night and the National chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomole suggested that they boycott the election and withdraw from the February 23rd General Election instead of allowing Atiku to win. He further suggested an interim government since the APC will handpick the persons to run the purported interim government.

They vowed not to allow PDP take over power else they will all be on the run.

The expanded caucus meeting was held in the Presidential Villa.

Credit: Benny Umoren.Moderator ,I humbly request that this thread be moved to the to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by iluvdonjazzy: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
dan761:
Breaking:

APC Planning To Boycott 23rd February Election And Install Interim Govt .Could this be True?

It has been reliably confirmed that the National Members of APC Caucus have grown jittery over the imminent loss of the Presidential elections. A caucus meeting was convened last night and the National chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomole suggested that they boycott the election and withdraw from the February 23rd General Election instead of allowing Atiku to win. He further suggested an interim government since the APC will handpick the persons to run the purported interim government.

They vowed not to allow PDP take over power else they will all be on the run.

The expanded caucus meeting was held in the Presidential Villa.

Credit: Benny Umoren.Moderator ,I humbly request that this thread be moved to the to FP.
Buhari will win with landslide

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Kanixt(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
They must contest. They must lose. They must accept defeat.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
. Really !

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kanixt:
They must contest. They must lose. They must accept defeat.
grin you are so Confident.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by QuickStandard: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked

Hope this is not another fake news.

They better not dare install any interim government.

But wait o, what audacity?, saying "they won't hand over to Atiku"

Abi Nigeria Na una own.

Let the masses determine who governs them.

As for me and my house, neighbors inclusive, we have long Articulated

13 Likes

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dguyindcorner(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Exactly what I've been saying all these while. Atiku can never be Nigerians president even if he is declared the winner.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by D2ru2hwil(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emergency call should be placed on US emergency center with immediate effect pls.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by slivertongue: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rev. Chris Okotie, Pastor of the Household of God Church, is the presidential candidate of the Fresh Democratic Party (FDP). He speaks on the state of the nation.

As we move towards 2019, are you satisfied with the preparations so far made by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)?
I have often said that INEC is a quango. It is an organisation set up by the government to oversee an area of public interest and to develop that area. It is usually under the auspices of the subsisting government and the remuneration is determined by that subsisting government. To that extent INEC is incapacitated ab initio. It is not possible that such an organisation would meet all the requirements in an evolving democracy like we have. Be that as it may we can only take what is available.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

Hope this is not another fake news.

They better not dare install any interim government.

But wait o, what audacity?, saying "they won't hand over to Atiku"

Abi Nigeria Na una own.

Let the masses determine who governs them.

As for me and my house, neighbors inclusive, we have long Articulated
Right on your Palm ,You have the power to Choose who becomes the Next President.Dont sell it.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Oshin56(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is what Obj want so far he is not Buhari
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Will you just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by mycar: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Babalawoniger: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news from the desk of the pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by iluvdonjazzy: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
dan761:
. Really !
yes, landslide
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by QuickStandard: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
dan761:
Right on your Palm ,You have the power to Choose who becomes the Next President.Dont sell it.

Sell my vote? Never.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by helinues: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Moved to dust bin cos it belongs to trash

1 Like

Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dan761(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Indispensable85:
Will you just shut up!
. I typed I do not use mouth .thought mouth only is to be shut .
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by NothingDoMe: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Exactly what I've been saying all these while. Atiku can never be Nigerians president even if he is declared the winner.
That's one reason he went to the US. Even Elrufai said same.

Buhari refusing to hand over will be a suicidal move.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dhardline(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
And this exact thing was said by someone of a high calibre I just

met today shocked! I certainly hope this will not turn out to be true.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Validated: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Only in Daura emirate
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by Mariory(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news!
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
NothingDoMe:
That's one reason he went to the US. Even Elrufai said same.

Buhari refusing to hand over will be a suicidal move.

And just know that US interfering with Nigeria issue is the real suicidal mission.
Re: Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. by NothingDoMe: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
dguyindcorner:

And just know that US interfering with Nigeria issue is the real suicidal mission.
Lol. It's his choice. He can either be peaceful or be used as scapegoat for our democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria / Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari / This Is An Architectural Design Of A 3bedrooms Bungalow, Estimate =6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.