Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! (1406 Views)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Did Iran Just Score An Own Goal / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Many of the people supporting Buhari are doing so not because they are unaware of his obvious failure in governance but because of the prospect of power rotation to their region should Buhari becomes incapacitated or dies(God forbid).

This election presents an opportunity for the north to sub Buhari now and let Atiku continue. The wisest thing for the north to do now is to replace Buhari with Atiku now that they have the chance.

I'm not wishing Anybody bad but I foresee a power shift out of the north very soon should Buhari be reelected!

A word is enough for the wise!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Play your cards well
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Gabriel004: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin You are really doing your Paid job.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by KunleyY19(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:
Many of the people supporting Buhari are doing so not because they are unaware of his obvious failure in governance but because of the prospect of power rotation to their region should Buhari becomes incapacitated or dies(God forbid).

This election presents an opportunity for the north to sub Buhari now and let Atiku continue. The wisest thing for the north to do now is to replace Buhari with Atiku now that they have the chance.

I'm not wishing Anybody bad but I foresee a power shift out of the north very soon should Buhari be reelected!

You can't guarantee the life of both old folks...So keep shut...
No be who sick pass dey first die...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Clerverly: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:

See ipob desperation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Balyz: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:

As a core northerner myself I will have to disagree with your proposition on this matter. Unlike you and your likes, we do not support corrupt politicians who are from our region. Atiku Is perceived as being corrupt, and we are not going to vote for him because he's one of our own. By the way I'm from Adamawa state and Buhari has my vote

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balyz:
As a core northerner myself I will have to disagree with your proposition on this matter. Unlike you and your likes, we do not support corrupt politicians who are from our region. A tiki Is perceived as being corrupt, and we are going to vote for him because he's one of our own. By the way I'm from Adamawa state and Buhari has my vote
I went through your posts and they were filled with hates!
Hatred will not let you open your eyes now until you shoot yourself on the foot!
How you quickly believed corruption allegations against Atiku baffles me.
Any decision taken with hateful mind always backfires!

Meanwhile you are just one of the few that'll waste their votes on a complete failure called Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by yomi961: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balyz:
As a core northerner myself I will have to disagree with your proposition on this matter. Unlike you and your likes, we do not support corrupt politicians who are from our region. A tiki Is perceived as being corrupt, and we are going to vote for him because he's one of our own. By the way I'm from Adamawa state and Buhari has my vote
speak for yourself, your lies has been busted. Besides your vote is insignificant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Balyz: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
yomi961:
speak for yourself, your lies has been busted. Besides your vote is insignificant.
Next week by this time you'll be in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by yomi961: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balyz:
Next week by this time you'll be in tears
you are referring to yourself. I am not a syphopant who depends on buhari for daily crumbs

2 Likes

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Balyz: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
yomi961:
you are referring to yourself. I am not a syphopant who depends on buhari for daily crumbs
Your tears will still flow nonetheless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by NothingDoMe: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balyz:
Voting based on perception is flawed in so many ways. If I go by this your theory then it means gandollar won't stand a chance.

I put it to you that you are not a northerner.
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by yomi961: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Balyz post=75908464] You tears will still flow nonetheless[/quote
Yes tears of joy
Tears of victory for a better Nigeria
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Amarabae(f): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Balyz:
Not only adamawa, you are also a cousin to atiku.
Atiku is winning Adamawa 95%
Wake up to reality

3 Likes

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Balyz: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amarabae:

Not only adamawa, you are also a cousin to atiku.
Atiku is winning Adamawa 95%
Wake up to reality
Inconsequential 5 percenter you know nothing about Adamawa politics, stick to your inconsequential Anambra votes and prepare for defeat this weekend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin You are really doing your Paid job.
For your info, nobody paid me a dime! I'm just an angry Nigeria with my conscience still intact. I'm honest enough to realize that Buhari has failed woefully and should be sent back to Daura!
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by helinues: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Are you a northerner?
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by erenax: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
If Atiku wins Nigerians will learn another hard lesson. Buhari has still not taught many people sense

2 Likes

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Open your eyes now
You'll thank me later!
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by xelly: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Being driven by TRADITIONS we don't understand and can't question is like the LIVING being driven the DEAD. often, if the DEAD who initiated these traditions were alive today, they will not submit to it. sadly, via these traditions, the DEAD rule the LIVING
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Jman06(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Play your cards well!

Open your eyes!
Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by bbyby01: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Notherners don't love Buhari just because he is a notherner. Buhari is loved for his impeccable integrity. The concept of integrity is alien to some of you so you won't understand.
Even Osibanjo will defeat Atiku in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! by Mariory(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chai! See desperation.

(1) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In Kano After Ganduje Was Declared Winner - Tribune / Soyinka Warns Buhari Govt Over Obasanjo’s Comments On Fulanisation, Islamisation / BREAKING NEWS: Another Death Of A Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.