Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? (8925 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Chuknovski(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
I thank God am not poor to be waiting for A PC accursed #10k

2 Likes

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yes it has.
The traders ain't trading their votes for trader moni no more cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Philinho(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
That scam na scam
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Num07033711115(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who trader moni help
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Social intervention program that doesn't have structure , money is personally being shared by the vice president lol shame

3 Likes

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by slivertongue: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
its APC's campaign fund
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Even Osinbajo has cooled his heels after the crash. His eyes have opened to know that there is a conspiracy to end his life and replace him with a northern puppet by the cabal.

He's no more confident but scared for his life.
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by mmclatino(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
indefinitely
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Alexgeneration(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
yjgm:
FTC. The person superintending it is busy with campaign issues and elections. So OP, chill out. It will continue after PMB's victory at the poll.
PMB all the way.
And they can't delegate the duties?

2 Likes

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by frankputer: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
I got an SMS yesterday and today on how to cash out my trader money via quick-teller, I don't know if it's a scam.

Yesterday I was directed to go to some specific bank, the this morning I go an SMS on how to cash out via ATM quickteller.
Please help I dont know if it's a scam.
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Temptee101(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
They have seen nothing can save them from defeat on 23rd not even trader moni can
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by NoFace101: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
what a big question
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by discusant: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Trader money was mere vote buying technique of Pressure Buhari through his VP.
The NASS and the Judiciary were crippled by Buhari cabal. If not, Trader Money was an unconstitutional and corrupt practice which could have led to the impeachment of President Buhari.
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Ogaga87(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
It will start after the election ends

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Chukwurah003: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
mekaboy:
Seems like the program is running with INEC time table. Campaign ends and it ends.

Go and ask your father
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by BigBizzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
apc just made a fool outta themselves ...ain't they?

seems tradermoni is running with inec timetable...campaign ends, tradermoni ends #sad
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by TGM2015: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
No, check out the link below.

BREAKING: Hoodlums disrupt TraderMoni disbursement in Abeokuta
Published : February 19, 2019.

https://punchng.com/breaking-hoodlums-disrupt-tradermoni-disbursement-in-abeokuta/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by eneyoduke(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
mekaboy:
Seems like the program is running with INEC time table. Campaign ends and it ends.

Vote buying
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
The fraudulent baba kekere fake pastor has suspsended the scam after seeing their defeat at the poll is irreversible.

3 Likes

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Ijaya123: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mopolchi:
Trader moni na vote buying strategy of APC. angry

Approved and passed into law by the National Assembly every year since 2017.

1 Like

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by mandyigwe: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
TraderMoni is still going strong, still impacting lives, still putting smile on people's faces and still expanding petty businesses....No shaking
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Ijaya123: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
discusant:
Trader money was mere vote buying technique of Pressure Buhari through his VP.
The NASS and the Judiciary were crippled by Buhari cabal. If not, Trader Money was an unconstitutional and corrupt practice which could have led to the impeachment of President Buhari.

Are you aware that the Tradermoni has been in all Nigeria's budgets since 2017 including the 2019 before the national Assembly?

Are you also aware the National Assembly has always been passing it into law to be implemented by the executive?

There seems to loads of arrogant display of ignorance here on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Modphase: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
‘This is an example of how foolish a particular tribe can be cursed but tomorrow they will calm Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs n others hate them for no reason yet their father fed their soul with irredeemable hate for others n even themselves in the case of Osu caste system. That is the extent this pathetic tribe is.
mekaboy:
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by pek(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
BOI and the agents are living fat on tradermoni. When I have time, I will write an exposé on that. Akwa Ibom participants have not been paid since November. But when the VP goes to any state to launch it, they pay cash. Tells you a lot.
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Aleeshaa: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tradermoni is still operating and hasn't been suspended or whatsoever. Like i always say, Tradermoni isn't politically inclined and traders need not have PVC to be beneficiaries. Tradermoni is very much alive and functioning properly. #TraderMoniNoPVC #TraderMoniNotVoteBuying

1 Like

Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by somehow: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's ongoing, it was ongoing before Osinbajo made it more popular.

Osinbajo is not the one handling out the cash, there are agents in major markets doing that.

If you want to contact any, oya line up and raise your hands.
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Shedybliss(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

We said it's vote buying, they said NO.

They should prove us wrong NOW.

I concur
Re: Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? by Owotomo: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Still on > Going on Right now in Abeokuta!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between IPOB And The Igbo Nation / EKSG Cautions Filling Stations, Petroleum Marketers Against Hoarding Of Fuel / Labour Gives IGP 21 Days To Redeploy Rivers CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.