Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow (26249 Views)

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air To Lease Aircraft For Commencement Of Operations / Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
BREAKING:

IBOM AIR TO LAND UYO TOMORROW

Governor Udom Emmanuel will tomorrow receive two of the three aircrafts acquired for the state airline, Ibom Air.

This disclosure was made during during a consultation visit to former Governor Victor Attah in his Shelter Afrique residence in Uyo.

The Governor said the aircrafts which will soon commence commercial activities to Lagos and Abuja have currently landed in Lagos for necessary clearance from the nation's air authorities.

He invited Obong Attah to the ceremony, which he said was a fulfilment of the former Governor's vision in aviation development in the state, adding that the third aircraft was expected to arrive in few days.

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akwa Ibom Dakkada

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Only God

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Where is Air Nigeria again?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by daddytime(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akwa Ibom ayaya

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Atiku4betaNaija: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
BUHARI IS A DULARD AND A LOOTER AND A DISASTER.. when BUHARI spend billions of dollars purchasing firearms that BUHARI wouldn't be alive to see it delivery
when BUHARI spend billions of naira trying to discover what you promised to end
when BUHARI promise to end medical tourism but you end up spending ³ out of your 4 years in foreign hospital
when BUHARI spent Nigerians tax payers money on fraud called national carrier
when a corruption related video was brought to BUHARI but BUHARI couldn't understand the technology used
with all this I think Zombies should have gotten since but so sorry they didn't they still want to be suck by their unsatisfied bugs and leeches

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
"I recall that during my tenure, I spent My first laps fighting that handicap and it was in my 2nd term that I could take off and fly.
You had a handicap and Thank God the handicap had disappeared. It is believed that inspite of that you have done very well".

~Obong Victor Attah

#GovUdomVisitsAttah

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom ayaya
Dakada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Kurtis02(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Obong Nsima we know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Photos from the meeting

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
more

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kurtis02:
Obong Nsima we know
Someone that cannot win his Polling unit.

Only God

27 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one! Gov.Emmanuel Udom have created an unparalleled milestone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Validated: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akpabio is fully retired politically. Udom should recover all loots from him and stop his pensions.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by zuchyblink(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akwa Ibom joins Imo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
zuchyblink:
Akwa Ibom joins Imo
IMO joins Akwa Ibom

17 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Validated:
Akpabio is fully retired politically. Udom should recover all loots from him and stop his pensions.
Fact

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by helinues: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow that's nice

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:
Wow that's nice
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by 2wenty9ineteen: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice one there, I hope they didn't fairly.used one tho

Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Witches and wizard airline. If you know, you know
Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
nice one
\\

better than Buhari and his logo for 600M

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by dam2000(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
PDP state Lagos is 10 times richer Dan akwa ibon but all the money is in tinubu pocket God bless PDP tinubu o to ge PDP is coming jk we know

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by jaymejate: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
We've seen Edo air... Nice one from Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Someone that cannot win his Polling unit.

Only God

nsima is from my mums village

and he has refused

to fix common wooden bridge that his whole clan uses

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is Air Nigeria again?

graphic designers table

balance is 600M to release the logo

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow by slivertongue: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
udom is working

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.