Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins (2905 Views)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Eco101: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have it in good authority that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans not to hand over power to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar but will rather form an Interim National Government should he (Atiku) emerges winner in Saturday's Presidential election. Save this post for reference purpose come next week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by IamJames: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:
I have it in good authority that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans to form an Interim National Government should Atiku emerges winner in Saturday's Presidential election. Save this post for reference purpose come next week.

They'll receive the treatment which the former president of the Gambia received.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by deomelo: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
You jobless Igbos really need to stop littering NL with dumb rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by abc115: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:
I have it in good authority that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has perfected plans not to hand over power to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar but will rather form an Interim National Government should he (Atiku) emerges winner in Saturday's Presidential election. Save this post for reference purpose come next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by livelymatilda22: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:
Senseless post. Make sure you snatch a ballot box this Saturday OK?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by deomelo: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
Eco101:
. Jobless and useless Zombie why not wait till next week before you start ranting. If you were not dumb, you would have heard Adams Oshomohle when he made similar statement. This is a first hand information you are getting from me. Keep calling yourself Ipob.
[/s]

ipob villageZOMBIE. Stop smoking bad akpu.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Eco101: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

ipob villageZOMBIE. Stop smoking bad akpu.
Codeine induced gibberish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Kingspin(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
deomelo:
You jobless Igbos really need to stop littering NL with dumb rubbish..
This is the same thing i have always say about APC.
They litter the public with propaganda and false statement.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nobody to control what gets into the media..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by coolwater11: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
WHY? Would Atiku loot everything with his close friends

Eco101:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by weownthewest: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
deomelo:
[b]You jobless Igbos really need to stop littering NL with dumb rubbish..
[/s]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by SOFTENGR: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fake news
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Trouble2018: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:

Well done, Mr nairaland IGP
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dem no born dem well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by mycar: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let get it clear my people, there is no problem with APC, in short , they are Nigerians like we but the issue we have is the person at the top Buhari, he is dragging us backwards, we need both APC and PDP for our democracy to function better.
Let us join hand and vote out buhari, porting is allowed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by phase1: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Gbaboo case will be better than the Dullard's case. The way Nigerians will bundle him to recklessly Daura will be surprising to even the devil.

He should be ready to have heaven come down him and his family if he doesn't leave peacefully. I learnt he has sent Zahra and Yusuf abroad, so that his zombies can have their own blood spilling for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Afospecialk: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2019

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by MadeInTokyo: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Then Buhari will be given the gbabo treatment and handed over to ICC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Afospecialk: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:

WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS PATHETIC RUBBISH IS A COWARD WHO BELIEVE HIS RIGGING STRATEGY WILL WORK ON SATURDAY BUT BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND TAKE MY WORD TO HEART THAT Atiku AND PDP CAN NEVER NEVER NEVER WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA

DO YOU THINK ELECTION IS WON BY ONLINE POLL ?

THE REAL VOTERS ARE THE NOTHERNERS AND THEY DONT MAKE NOISE UP AND DOWN ALL THEY WANT IS ACTION AND NOT NOISE

ALL PDP AND Atiku OBITUARY WILL BE ON SUNDAY
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by DMerciful(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bubu try it and he is toast like Gadaffi
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Talknochip(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Prof Farooq Kperoogi don talk am before
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by Eco101: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS PATHETIC RUBBISH IS A COWARD WHO BELIEVE HIS RIGGING STRATEGY WILL WORK ON SATURDAY BUT BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND TAKE MY WORD TO HEART THAT Atiku AND PDP CAN NEVER NEVER NEVER WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA

DO YOU THINK ELECTION IS WON BY ONLINE POLL ?

THE REAL VOTERS ARE THE NOTHERNERS AND THEY DONT MAKE NOISE UP AND DOWN ALL THEY WANT IS ACTION AND NOT NOISE

ALL PDP AND Atiku OBITUARY WILL BE ON SUNDAY
So Buhari alone has all the Northeners abi? Keep deceiving yourself. You think this is 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by chinjo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
They succeeded in the past because MKO was a Yoruba man. This time around, na Fulani man dey involved. Na blood for blood
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC To Form Interim Government If Atiku Wins by haffaze777(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eco101:

But Atiku will not win nahgrin

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nnamdi Kanu Became This Powerful / My 2023 Presidential Ambition Is Unstoppable - Akpabio / Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be The ‘Best President’ By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.