Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort (311 Views)

Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort by Oluwabash(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
I wish to commiserate with millions of Nigerians who either travelled hundred of kilometers to cast their votes or who put so many things on hold in order to cast their votes  last weekend, but couldn’t do so. I thank you for your commitment and appeal to you not to lose hope in our electoral system.

I  ask  you not to allow the unexpected postponement of the election dates by INEC to prevent you from exercising your civic rights. Your enthusiasm for the process and your determination to vote in the election must not be dampened.

I urge all Nigerian voters to  brave the challenges  and ensure that they cast their votes. This government assures all voters of their protection before, during and after the polls.

I also thank Nigerians for their patience and trust in our government to deliver credible elections where your votes will count. Your votes will count as we are committed to rid our electoral process of vote buying and  manipulations.

Thank you and God bless the people and Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort by timilapeter: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pray for successful Election characterized with free and fair
Re: Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
ALL supporters of APC... You're all MAD!
Africa is a disgrace to humanity !
The Bible says, " The fear of God is wisdom "! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?
I don't think any wise or progressive thinking Nigerian should even consider voting for anyone other than ATIKU AGUERO ABUBAKAR..... 95% of Nigerians are
FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE !
Re: Special Message By President Muhammadu Buhari To Nigerian Electorate On The Fort by olajizz01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
ALL supporters of APC... You're all MAD!
Africa is a disgrace to humanity !
The Bible says, " The fear of God is wisdom "! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?
I don't think any wise or progressive thinking Nigerian should even consider voting for anyone other than ATIKU AGUERO ABUBAKAR..... 95% of Nigerians are
FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE !
Why can't you reserve your aggression till febuhari 23,24,25.

It's too early.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Debunks Media Report That He Has Resigned / Nigeria Decides: APC Gives Conditions For Buhari To Accept Defeat / 2019 Polls: Security Operatives Nab Man With 2000 Pvcs In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.