Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election (1083 Views)

Is A "3rd Force" Really What We Need In The Forthcoming Presidential Elections? / No Hope For The PDP In The Forthcoming Presidential Election / People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Bakeroy: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
I am not saying this was a vision from God, neither am I saying that I have the gift of seeing.

I am just a regular Sunday-Sunday church going guy.
I have had 2 dreams concerning this election and I just want people to pray for the best for Nigeria.

In my first dream, I saw that there was no winner in the forthcoming election. The result was more like tied, (draw) like inclusive.

In my second dream, there was fighting, two major forces in the North went for each other, and then I see the military intervening and taking control.

I have heard the word a New Nigeria. Could this be it?

We should pray for Nigeria. We should pray for peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dollytino4real(f): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
ok, wen last did u deworm or take malaria tablet? tapeworm can affect all parts of human body

4 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Eldavis(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, wen last did u deworm or take malaria tablet? tapeworm can affect all parts of human body

Itz nt a most to comment

4 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Itulah(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:

grin Savage reply....You will not make heaven I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by yadil: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
what a dream

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by wise2odd: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
atiku will win you need to dream it again.. I don't know why. I have never supported a presidential candidate and they lost
even from another country.

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dlondonbadboy: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:

See your weak attempt at being savage..If we check well, you are a Buhari supporter. Na only zombie dey behave like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by todaynewsreview: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
Be civil even if you don't believe. Take out time to study the book of Daniel from Chapter 1 - 6.
Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
todaynewsreview:

Be civil even if you don't believe. Take out time to study the book of Daniel from Chapter 1 - 6.
Thanks and God bless.
thanks, I will but it will be long na
Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

See your weak attempt at being savage..If we check well, you are a Buhari supporter. Na only zombie dey behave like this...
am atikulated u hear me, i just asked a question n he has answered me so y cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Itulah:

grin Savage reply....You will not make heaven I swear cheesy
see me, are the gate man in heaven? I wiĺl make heaven more u sef
Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by NothingDoMe: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bakeroy:
I am not saying this was a vision from God, neither am I saying that I have the gift of seeing.

I am just a regular Sunday-Sunday church going guy.
I have had 2 dreams concerning this election and I just want people to pray for the best for Nigeria.

In my first dream, I saw that there was no winner in the forthcoming election. The result was more like tied, (draw) like inclusive.

In my second dream, there was fighting, two major forces in the North went for each other, and then I see the military intervening and taking control.

I have heard the word a New Nigeria. Could this be it?

We should pray for Nigeria. We should pray for peace.

A nairalander said similar thing will happen. We will continue to pray.

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldavis:

Itz nt a most to comment
not must to quote read n pass
Re: The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Afospecialk: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2019

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: SEE Underage Voters Captured In Nasarawa And Plateau States / How Nigerian Army Trains And Recruits / Is This Man The Speaker Of Osun House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.