Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,628 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met (2624 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Hails Tinubu Over Planned Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reveals Date / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court / Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!

You expect anything good from the leprous hunchback ? The idiot is having leprosy of the brain. He has seen that igbos are not smiling. Why did he call off the boycott? In fact I don't care if he called off his band of thugs from being idiots and boycotting the elections, I don't care! Nnamdi kanu is a bastard dog.

Useless efulefu .

My people say when an idol begins to become too powerful, people will remind it of the type of wood it was carved from. The useless idiot was trying to go beyond limits and igbos have put him in his place.

He said they have accepted his demands... grin grin
Psychiatric patient.... You will not die a good death.

Never again will this useless, smelly, illiterate, leprous hunchback be given any attention in igboland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just like other opportunists that abound. He is reaping too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by oyebanji44: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by DrGoodman: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Another afon.ja lamentation thread grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by devindevin2000: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by goodnessme1(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
pdp e-rats and apc e-rats on rampage.
Our director gave command which even you apc and pdp e-rats obeyed.

Tell me why you rats did not vote last saturday?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
DrGoodman:
Another afon.ja lamentation thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
goodnessme1:
pdp e-rats and apc e-rats on rampage.

Our director gave command which even you apc and pdp e-rats obeyed.

Tell me why you rats did not vote last saturday?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by BENEFICIAL12(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
OP...SO YOU ONLY CREATED THIS TOPIC TO INSULT AN INNOCENT MAN
WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A PSYCHOSIS BUT TRY AND PRETEND FOR ONCE...
UMU CHINEKE NOKWA N'EBE A

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
BENEFICIAL12:
OP...SO YOU ONLY CREATED THIS TOPIC TO INSULT AN INNOCENT MAN
WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A PSYCHOSIS BUT TRY AND PRETEND FOR ONCE...
UMU CHINEKE NOKWA N'EBE A
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Holy holy holy nnamdi kanu is another bastard
Holy holy holy nnamdi kanu is a leprous patient

Leprosy of the brain has afflicted the bastard hunchback
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 4:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodnessme1 you no dey sleep? Nnamdi kanu is a bastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by goodnessme1(f): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2019
bastardmod:
Goodnessme1 you no dey sleep? Nnamdi kanu is a bastard
and so is your father.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2019
goodnessme1:
and so is your father.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=bastardmod post=75912155][/quote]

Funny guy.... LMAO
U are a Yoruba, but why are u using a Yoruba tag and meme to quote others grin
U are funny though grin

Be proud of ur heritage nau grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by justtoodark: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=bastardmod post=75912155][/quote]

afonjarism....

kiiikiki....

bros,welcome back joor....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Funny guy.... LMAO
U are a Yoruba, but why are u using a Yoruba tag and meme to quote others grin
U are funny though grin

Be proud of ur heritage nau grin

Another afonja busted

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by netpro(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku and Obi can promise anything at this point. If the devil want heaven, Atiku will sign an agreement immediately.

Atiku is a desperate man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by Bighead9: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2019
bastardmod:
SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!

You expect anything good from the leprous hunchback ? The idiot is having leprosy of the brain. He has seen that igbos are not smiling. Why did he call off the boycott? In fact I don't care if he called off his band of thugs from being idiots and boycotting the elections, I don't care! Nnamdi kanu is a bastard dog.

Useless efulefu .

My people say when an idol begins to become too powerful, people will remind it of the type of wood it was carved from. The useless idiot was trying to go beyond limits and igbos have put him in his place.

He said they have accepted his demands... grin grin
Psychiatric patient.... You will not die a good death.

Never again will this useless, smelly, illiterate, leprous hunchback be given any attention in igboland.

God bless you for admitting the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is a FRAUD and all his supporters are IDIOTS. cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by CrtlAltDel: 5:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2019
bastardmod:

Another afonja busted

U think I'm a Yoruba are u just kidding grin
Lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by helinues: 6:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Which demands met?
With Who?

Do Igbos have pvc

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Bighead9:

God bless you for admitting the truth. Nnamdi Kanu is a FRAUD and all his supporters are IDIOTS. cool
Confirmed... Tiri gbosa for you wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2019
netpro:
Atiku and Obi can promise anything at this point. If the devil want heaven, Atiku will sign an agreement immediately.

Atiku is a desperate man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

afonjarism....

kiiikiki....

bros,welcome back joor....
I hail... Chairman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by austinsmat(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Nnamdi kanu spoil APC plan at die minutes.APC want to put crisis in southeast and southsouth and blame it on ipob. It force them to cancel election at last minute.who know they next plan.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Can you imagine some bastard ipob touts, making videos threatening igbos to vote and be killed by them All because of the Fulani slave and leprosy patient nnamdi anuofia kanu. Idiots ...fighting and threatening igbos! It will never be well with nnamdi kanu and his ipob cult members.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by bastardmod: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2019
austinsmat:
Nnamdi kanu spoil APC plan at die minutes.APC want to put crisis in southeast and southsouth and blame it on ipob. It force them to cancel election at last minute.who know they next plan.
Because igbos mounted pressure on him. Otherwise he wanted to make us boycott the elections for real. But he was taught a lesson
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met by CrtlAltDel: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Wins / ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin / This Is The Height Of Hate I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.