Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Can I Join A Political Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Join A Political Party? (9006 Views)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Join A Political Party? by Sammiejo: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

I am interested in participating in the building of our great country through politics.

Does any one know how I can join any of the political parties in the country, in particular the PDP?

I tried searching on the net ,but it seems they do not have a website.

Any information will be useful.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by uche1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2007
A political party is a group of people who share the same views about how the government should be run and what it should do Do you share the same views with PDP.

Most of the major parties have a youth branch.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2007
That's a good one coming from a young lady. It's really commendable.
I only hope you are joining the party in order to build the "one Nigeria" and not to destroy it like Etteh.

I also hope these politicians do not force you to take oaths in shrine or reinforce yourself by making human sacrifices like its normally done in Nigeria.

Start from the youth branch like Uche1 suggested.
Good luck to you as we look forward to seeing many more Dora Akunyilis in the nearest future.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by ifyalways(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2007
******* smiling ********

GOOD LUCK IN YA SEARCH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by rafcrown(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2007
POLITICS IS GOOD BUT REMEMBER WE GO TO THE WAR FRONT TO CONQUER OR BE CONQUERED.HADITH 1 SAID THAT ACTIONS WILL BE REWARDED BY INTENTIONS.IF U WANT TO GO TO CHANGE NIGERIA AND BETTER THE LOTS OF NIGERIANS I WISH U THE BEST
IF U WANT TO GO AND CHOP THE SWEAT OF THE MASSES EFCC
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Danapache(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2007
Joining a political party is as simple as enrolling ones child to school.just look for a party that ideology or programmes suits yours,then ask around in ur neigbourhood when and what time such party meets,u need to start 4rm ur zone,then u ll graduate to ward,then local govt,then state.That is how it is,I was a zonal youth leader in my zone b4 i graduated in 2001
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Bankole01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2007
If its PDP (people destroyer party) you've got your eyes and heart on, that's easy.
All you have to do is go to Otta farms, crawl on your knees, pucker your lips and start smooching on Obasanjo's black and crocro (Eszema) infested buttocks.

Promise him that you will loot, kill, burn, rig and cause general mayhem. Not only will you be registered, you are garanteed to win political office!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by WarfyBoy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2007
@Bankole01

mem u sabi every

n if dt doent work, go and jump into d lagoon, if u survive, den u r going to b the nest PDP presidential candidate, trust "Papa Deceive Pikin"

meanwhile u must also learn hw to b HARD-HEARTENED, u must learn hw to block ur eyes to d cry of d masses, u must learn hw to loot, take n giv bribe, u must kno hw to coporate, n most of al, learn hw to shoot easily

den all ur wishes shal b granted, trust Papa Deceive Pikin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Pip(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
See una? She had asked for the help in April only for u guys to be replying when the elections have long been over. Please try to read the date of a post b4 replying and also if it's still relevant to reply
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by teewaime: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2007
HELLO BRO, WELL IF U THINK ITS OK BY U DEN GO ON BUT WASH UR BACK WE NOT LIKE IT WHEN U GET THERE N U ARE LIKE OBJ.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by yewaman1(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2007
nairalanders, all the madam asked was advice on how to join a political parties in the country,
and her choice is the ruling part (People Deceiving People), she did not ask for the gosple
according to nairaland

Anyway, join the PDP in ward or LGA level.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by MasterUwem(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
Madam i wounder why you are interested in PDP, that every body is runing from, Why woun't you join Action Congress (AC) or any other one, it must not be PDP, but if you really want to join PDP go ahead, one day we may elect you as a president.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by mellow(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
climb electric pole weh deh close to your house, Tell them that you want to see

the President and when he comes tell him you want to join fdf or you will kill yourself.

Or better still go on a siucide mission.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by babwilms(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
I am also interesed in joining a political party. Though i might be too young join one. I'm only 22 years of age. I would still like some information.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by BigB11(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
I am interested in participating in the building of our great country through politics.

@poster

You can participate effectively in building our great country without joining any political party; infact, today that is the best and sincere method to assist in rebuilding our nation.
There are many sensible and effective methods out there, without joining a political party that one could utilize to help in rebuilding our nation.
Judging from my experience, joining a political party and helping in building our nation are totally 2 opposite animals. This could change very soon, but for now it isn't the same ball game.

There are many categories:
We have education, health care, and we also have the newly implemented strategic team, that focuses on moving our nation forward. These groups have absolutely nothing to do with politics.

I will advise you to carefully start by learning more about non profit organizations all over the country, discover what you can do to assist these groups (remember that it is not always about money, you can assist in many other ways); this first start could also assist you in breaking through into the political arena.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by denex: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Go to any of their offices or secretariats near you and request membership.

Make sure you join a party whose ideologies conform with yours.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by immunno(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2007
all u need is a God father.evrything else will be arranged and b4 u know u might just be the next rep president smiley cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by toloane: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
suicide? joining a political party is totally free. since multiparty democracy was declared, political parties have sprung up like mushrooms in Africa. each one has their own manifesto, their own ideology. if you do not like it, then you do not join,

simple.

help set up and establish our party in Nigeria. we have only just began, but in the last few weeks we already are legally established in three African countries, Kenya, Zambia and The Dem. Rep. Congo. hopefully we can hold it and grow there. we've met the conditions for setting up our party in Liberia, and Zimbabwe, and are working with a few individuals to get one started in Ghana. If everything goes according to plan, we will have one in that country very soon.

currently, the Nigerian venture involves a few Nigerian nationals in the Diaspora whose plans for repartriation are doubtful.

we need someone stationed there, and are in the process of contacting people in order to see whether we can meet the criteria for setting up a political party + fund raising, spread flyers and such around towns and cities to make our party known. see us soon in your neighbourhood.

you can help out by using the contact page at our website. the faster we move, the better,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94449.0.html
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by 9ja4eva: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
mellow:

climb electric pole weh deh close to your house, Tell them that you want to see

the President and when he comes tell him you want to join fdf or you will kill yourself.

Or better still go on a siucide mission.
[/color][color=#990000]

LOL, Chai u brutal
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by mahal(m): 4:55am On Nov 21, 2007
you dont have to join formally, Just be rich, attend their gathering, learn to talk rubbish, be ready to change political views like sanitary pads and talk from both sides of the mouth, have your garrison of thugs and lastly assume the rest of Nigerians are fools, then you become a member of BOT, believe me, i ve an uncle as the Chairman of the BOT.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Research them first.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by magicj(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
fine,

all u need to do, is as follows

1- look for the meeting point of PDP in ur zone
2- attend the meeting
3- identify that u are a new member
4- register with them
5-that is all,continue to atend meeting

but if truly u want to make change, PDP IS NOT THE PARTY FOR U? think about this.
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Coleslove: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2007
royal1983:

i am a member of fresh democratic party.we have no thugs in our party.my number is 23408058589557.

Hmm, now i begin to wonder
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by passionwit(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2007
It's Very Easy My Friend, Here is the Easiest Way,

Buy 2 Knifes (label each with different political parties like PDP and AC ) after doing that,

Pick the 2 knifes and start stabbing yourself, anyone that penetrates and kills you is the party you belong to
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2007
Research am
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by modulla: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2014
onye ga ahu ebe ana echi ozor gawa ebe ana api amu ? Pls let her join d party of her choice ! Wish u d best
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by OlympioTM(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by Oba22: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sammiejo:
Hello Nairalanders,

Does any one know how I can join any of the political parties in the country, in particular the PDP?

I tried searching on the net ,but it seems they do not have a website.

Any information will be useful.

Thanks.

You can join kowa party at the comfort of your room. Thereafter, you will be merged with the closest ward to you. Just go through the website.
http://kowaparty.net/
Re: How Can I Join A Political Party? by KunleyY19(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
babwilms:
I am also interesed in joining a political party. Though i might be too young join one. I'm only 22 years of age. I would still like some information.

Good Evening Sir. Wow! You must be 37 years now. Wow! Respect once again. I am currently 22 and having the same thoughts of joining a political party like you did at a similar stage. How has it been sir. Did you finally join a party as at that time Sir?

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Clash Again In Lagos(pics) / Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State / Instead Of Dividing Nigeria This Is Better -Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.