Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday (2862 Views)

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by hisexcellency34: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is a factual analysis based on months of research:

Abia ATIKU

Adamawa ATIKU

Akwa Ibom. ATIKU

Anambra. ATIKU

Bauchi Bauchi. BUHARI

Bayelsa Yenagoa. ATIKU

Benue Makurdi. ATIKU

Borno Maiduguri. BUHARI

Cross River. ATIKU

Delta. ATIKU

Ebonyi. ATIKU

Edo. BUHARI

Ekiti. BUHATI

Enugu. ATIKU

FCT. BUHARI

Gombe. BUHARI

Imo. BUHARI

Jigawa. BUHARI

Kaduna. BUHARI

Kano. BUHARI

Katsina. BUHARI

Kebbi. ATIKU

Kogi BUHARI

Kwara ATIKU

Lagos. BUHARI

Nassarawa. BUHARI

Niger. ATIKU

Ogun. BUHARI

Ondo. BUHARI

Osun. BUHARI

Oyo BUHARI

Plateau. ATIKU

Rivers. ATIKU

Sokoto. BUHARI

Taraba. ATIKU

Yobe. BUHARI

Zamfara. ATIKU

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by dedos(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Op.....Kebbi,Niger ,Kwara and Zamfara.Atiku can never win in those four states not even with rigging.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by kponkedenge(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari can't win in Imo. Edo, Oyo, Ekiti and FCT are toss up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Chimezirim121: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wake up from your dreams. Imo state is for Atiku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Harkanni1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
As you see me so, I'm tired of election brouhaha, make this election stuff come and go jor

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by otokx(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Harkanni1:
As you see me so, I'm tired of election brouhaha, make this election stuff come and go jor

Most men are, the ladies be Telemundoing
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Omonken: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Edo State, vote Bubu? It is a principal lie.

"Thus saith the Lord God, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass." Isaiah 7:7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by abc115: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
You are wrong on Kebbi, Adamawa,Niger,Zamfara,Kwara,Akwa Ibom and Plateau.They all for PMB

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Amarabae(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
abc115:
You are wrong on Kebbi, Adamawa,Niger,Zamfara,Kwara,Akwa Ibom and Plateau.They all for PMB
Buhari winning Akwa ibom?
You must be high on expired tramadol

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by abc115: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amarabae:

Buhari winning Akwa ibom?
You must be high on expired tramadol
Be a good girl. You should be sleeping by now. It is a sure win

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by dhuthraki: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2019
It's impossible for Atiku to win In Niger and Zamfara.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by SarkinYarki: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Mark My words Lagos and Kogi can never go to the dullard

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Scarcitato(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2019
See ya life, Atiku winning 17 state? Yinmu 4 your head. Buhari winning Kano, Kaduna nd Katsina is enough to swallow 8 states 4rm Atiku stonghold.. ....

Atiku winning Kwara is like saying Buhari wil win Adamawa.

Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by slivertongue: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2019
buharist like cheap consolation. GMB will surely lose

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Caseless: 1:38am On Feb 20, 2019
OP , you're confused.Atiku can't win in zamfara and adamawa.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku can not afford to lose Lagos and Kano

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by fergie001: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2019
Abia,Anambra,Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi - Atiku...

Akwa Ibom,Delta Bayelsa Rivers C/Rivers Edo,Atiku...

Benue,Plateau.....Atiku

Bauchi Katsina Kebbi Niger Yobe is for Buhari
Zamfara and Borno have smaller votes due to crisis and internal party wranglings but will ordinarily go to Buhari

Taraba is for Atiku

Nasarawa is for Atiku

FCT is draw...anyone can take it!

Kwara,too close to call

Kaduna and Kano, a Buhari win but not as commanding as to make unreachable.

Adamawa.....close Atiku win

Kogi is on the cliff.... Yahaya Bello is helping de-market Buhari.....the Okuns won't vote him and if the Igalas make up their minds.Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada still belong to the PDP ...Buhari will never win the state.

SW states......just maybe Osun.....but the SW don't give block votes... Buhari wins the zone with about 20 - 25%.

Sokoto and Jigawa are states that the "PDP" just might win The Jigawa Gov has been rather redundant and the PDP in the state had remained committed and United under Lamido.
Whoever wins is a close call,..no-one has the edge there....

If the PDP will assuredly win any state in the NW,it is Sokoto....
Not going to be easy though....but Wamakko will have to take on his successor and protégé, Tambuwal, former Governor Bafarawa and former Deputy Governor and former Minister of Water Resources, Mukhtar Shagari.....your guess is as good as mine....

Buhari will win in Gombe unless the Governor pulls a "Messi".....

These elections will be strongly dependent on percentages and numbers like the Osun elections rather than number of states won..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by hisexcellency34: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Nice analysis too

fergie001:
Abia,Anambra,Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi - Atiku...

Akwa Ibom,Delta Bayelsa Rivers C/Rivers Edo,Atiku...

Benue,Plateau.....Atiku

Bauchi Katsina Kebbi Niger Yobe is for Buhari
Zamfara and Borno have smaller votes due to crisis and internal party wranglings but will ordinarily go to Buhari

Taraba is for Atiku

Nasarawa is for Atiku

FCT is draw...anyone can take it!

Kwara,too close to call

Kaduna and Kano, a Buhari win but not as commanding as to make unreachable.

Adamawa.....close Atiku win

Kogi is on the cliff.... Yahaya Bello is helping de-market Buhari.....the Okuns won't vote him and if the Igalas make up their minds.Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada still belong to the PDP ...Buhari will never win the state.

SW states......just maybe Osun.....but the SW don't give block votes... Buhari wins the zone with about 20 - 25%.

Sokoto and Jigawa are states that the "PDP" just might win The Jigawa Gov has been rather redundant and the PDP in the state had remained committed and United under Lamido.
Whoever wins is a close call,..no-one has the edge there....

If the PDP will assuredly win any state in the NW,it is Sokoto....
Not going to be easy though....but Wamakko will have to take on his successor and protégé, Tambuwal, former Governor Bafarawa and former Deputy Governor and former Minister of Water Resources, Mukhtar Shagari.....your guess is as good as mine....

Buhari will win in Gombe unless the Governor pulls a "Messi".....

These elections will be strongly dependent on percentages and numbers like the Osun elections rather than number of states won..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Menusvan: 5:26am On Feb 20, 2019
buhari cant win osun

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by agbangam: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Let's support and vote for Atiku Abubakar. He would certainly create the enabling environment necessary for business to thrive. THEY would give us jobs and not make us redundant like Buhari.
Atiku is talk and do!with atikuobi our economy will be robust and plenty job$$$$$...
Please, be wise!

Can't wait for the election to be over, so that you guys can crawl back to wherever you guys came from. Una just invade nairaland selling your horrible politicians to us as if no be the same Atiku wey we know. How some1 will openly praise the likes of Atiku n even Buhari amazes me. The same Atiku as Nigeria Messiah, you guys don't have conscience O!!!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by dante0147: 5:59am On Feb 20, 2019
It would be a shocker to some people that Atiku would win in those buhari states..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by helinues: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2019
sad cool
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Adj91: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2019
DELTA IS 50:50. Great Ogboru, Ovie Omoagege, Emmanuel Uduaghan all in APC. Thuggery and rigging which is the trademark of PDP in Delta State will be difficult this time. If Atiku wins Delta, the margin will be very slim. The choice of Ogboru as APC governorsip candidate has increased the popularity of PMB in Delta State tremendously.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Adj91: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Delta will be a very tight contest that could go either way with a slim margin. I live in Warri and I can authoritatively tell you that if thugs can be stopped, the APC team led by Great Ogboru, Ovie Omoagege and Emmanuel Uduaghan could give PMB victory or lose with a very small margin in Delta State. In addition, the south east where Atiku seems to have some advantage, usually have a very low voter turnout. I can only see Atiku 2 to 3 states in each of south east, south south and north central all with low margins. He could lose Delta.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by supereagle(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2019
"Because I said President Buhari is my Leader and that he did more for the SE in 3 years than what my party did in 16 years doesn't mean I'm campaigning for him. I am a Christian and Truth must not be politicized"~Dave UmahiEbonyi State Gov.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Igwe9(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari can't win in Abuja,
Abuja people are wiser
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by Gforce2019: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Kwara, kebbi , niger is for buhari ...

Atiku can only win this election by rigging and bribing...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: How The 36 States Will Vote On Saturday by reneforbes: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Did Not Kill Daughter Of Afenifere Leader – Buhari Condoles Fasoranti / SHAMEFUL : Lecturer Arrested While Trying To Have Sex With A Student (photos) / 25 Most Dangerous Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.