Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (69358 Views)

Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Bighead9: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ekakamba:
Stupidity. Wawaye mods. Zaku Chi durin uwarku akan niman kudi. grin tongue

Hankali Abokina. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Hedonisst: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
I knew it had to be a yahoo boy. Na them hold flag now for slay queens. Agbaya 'Aristo' politicians are so old school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Trada:

You seem ignorant

Ignorant about what?
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by eyebee01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
nzeobi:
You bought a g-wagon for a general market, what then will you buy for your mum.
M-wagon now. (G)eneral market = (G)wagon. (M)um = M-wagon. Sense will not kee me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
better reply.
buh she can suck ndidi prick and swallow his akamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Callmegerald2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are you 25 years and above? Are you worried that you are unable to overcome the quick ejaculation problem? Quickly visit http://www.betahealthstore.com.ng. Read through the variety of items there and you will be glad wink wink wink Don't let your woman dump you.
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Babaj02: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
MistaCode:
Kelvin too much a Nigerian musician and yet we don't know him, All this G-boys camouflaging under the guise of a Musician I hail oo
We know him, he is Ovwi Edo, based in Ghana, a musician by profession and legit hustler. Above all he is a very generous Edo boy.
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by MistaCode(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Babaj02:

We know him, he is Ovwi Edo, based in Ghana, a musician by profession and legit hustler. Above all he is a very generous Edo boy.
Lol just hear yourself...?? A legit hustler based in Ghana, An unknown musician without hit bought a G-wagon for a lady and u said it's a legit hustle grin Even Erigga de game self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by yemi1504: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
spongeisback:
Body like Benz, face like mess.

Abi bro. Dis kin okpo, na to dey fvck am with pillow on top her head to cover the ugliness lol grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by yemi1504: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
LockDown69:
grin smart way to evade a ban

When the mods have turned themselves to emperors bikonu SMH.

1 Like

Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by gizmoh27(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ekakamba:
Stupidity. Wawaye mods. Zaku Chi durin uwarku akan niman kudi. grin tongue
bros a hankali mana
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Trada:

Do your findings and tel me how Nigeria education system is better than the above countries...
What do you know about Philippines check if they ain’t enjoying all infrastructures unlike Nigeria who claims to be the giant of Africa without 24 hour s electricity,roads,water system and development
Pls google to compare the countries...Nigeria surely have a better potential but for now Philippine seems better in all ramifications

Is there anywhere u& I had a discussion that negates anything u have typed above?
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by TRAVEL101(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is this News.
Hiss
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by domino4211(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere u& I had a discussion that negates anything u have typed above?
Bro lex,are you a mod?
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by Bonebreaker(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
twins fr wic belle
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
domino4211:
Bro lex,are you a mod?

No boss. Am not. Y do u ask?
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by zoby225588: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Trouble! 10 Most CURVY and BOOTILICIOUS African celebrities 2019. (Must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkGfeJ00DY&sns

please click the red button to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by domino4211(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
lexy2014:

No boss. Am not. Y do u ask?
. I thought i saw your moniker amongst some mods'.
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by HasaqFriendly(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=75913758]The identity of the alleged man behind Princess Shyngle’s G-Wagon has been revealed.
Princess Shyngle over the weekend posted a video of a G-Wagon on her Instagram page, saying it’s a Valentines gift she got from her boyfriend.

Rumors had it that her boyfriend expects her to birth him a set of twins.

Apparently the alleged boyfriend is Kevin Too Much, a Nigerian Musician.

Instagram blogger Those Called Celebs revealed his identity.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/see-the-rumored-nigeria-singerkelvin-dating-tiny-waist-actress-princess-shyngles/
[/u wanto suffocate ur hip downward]
Re: Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? by LockDown69(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
I
yemi1504:

When the mods have turned themselves to emperors bikonu SMH.
yes o!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.