Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win (837 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari / The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2019
With the state and level of things in the country, It is obvious that the only people who want the situation to prevail are those as follows:

Those who are somehow connected and benefiting from the current administration and are afraid to loose their position if power change hands.

Those who are already very ok and dont care whatever the case may be.

Those who are already in Power and want their Power to continue.

The me and my family we are ok.

angry angry angry

No sane person, home or abroad, even Buhari himself I am sure, does not want to be president again, if not for the power that be.

5 Likes

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by vengertime: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Afonjas are officially useless

3 Likes

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by NinjaMetahuman: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
illitrate:
With the state and level of things in the country, It is obvious that the only people who want the situation to prevail are those as follows:

Those who are somehow connected and benefiting from the current administration and are afraid to loose their position if power change hands.

angry angry angry

No sane person, home or abroad, even Buhari himself I am sure, does not want to be president again, if not for the power that be.
[/s]only those who know how terrible pdp was and will see to it that they never smell aso rock again are the ones voting buhari..

2 Likes

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Printerscanner: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

angry angry angry

Lazy youth, go and work. No food for the lazy man. Remember that if you snatch ballot box, you will be shot with AK-47.

2 Likes

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Printerscanner: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2019
vengertime:
Afonjas are officially useless

Biafrans are generational pigs and idiots.

2 Likes

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by vengertime: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Printerscanner:

Biafrans are generational pigs and idiots.
afonja

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]only those who know how terrible pdp was and will see to it that they never smell aso rock again are voting buhari..

I hate when people mention parties. PDP is not a person but a group of people. Same as the APC and the same people migrate from party to party.
Instead of seeking a credible candidate you people mention pdp and apc.

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Printerscanner:

Lazy youth, go and work. No food for the lazy man. Remember that if you snatch ballot box, you will be shot with AK-47.

I wonder how much per hour they have paid you the so called youth. Be here and let them continue to deceive you. Sell your birthright for peanut.

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by netpro(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian voters with valid PVCs will not allow PDP to legalize Corruption again.
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by tuniski: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Printerscanner:

2 More days to go, all the violent talk will cease.
Buhari must go.

1 Like

Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2019
PDP APC ANN PPP ABC BCD all we need is a good leader not the party in Power.

We dont care which party rules but a good leader
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by NinjaMetahuman: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

I hate when people mention parties. PDP is not a person but a group of people. Same as the APC and the same people migrate from party to party.
Instead of seeking a credible candidate you people mention pdp and apc.
you cannot become president without a party.. party produces the candidate. you work their manifesto.
that's nigeria's situation.

we all saw all the pdp guys moved to apc and made them under perform.. now that they have all moved back to pdp, it would be unwise to vote them again.
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
you cannot become president without a party.. party produces the candidate. you work their manifesto.
that's nigeria's situation.

we all saw all the pdp guys moved to apc and made them under perform.. now that they have all moved back to pdp, it would be unwise to vote them again.

My point is that some zombies who vouch for PDP or APC will die defending it despite the performance
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by NinjaMetahuman: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

My point is that some zombies who vouch for PDP or APC will die defending it despite the performance
except apc is 100 times better than pdp.

but i agree, both parties should be thrown in the dustbin.
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
except apc is 100 times better than pdp.

but i agree, both parties should be thrown in the dustbin.

Gbam. And the members will rush to the new formed parties. Time to stop looking at the parties but the candidates.
Re: The Classes Of People that Want Buhari To Win by NinjaMetahuman: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:

Gbam. And the members will rush to the new formed parties. Time to stop looking at the parties but the candidates.
that will never happen until there can be a candidate without a party..

best thing that can happen right now is to have a party the will block defections of all old politicians in to their party.. just a strong party filled with professionals and smart people.

(1) (Reply)

Great Ogboru Casts His Vote At His Polling Unit In Delta / Look Like NNPC Is Save In Adamawa So Far. Elrufai To Atiku After Loosing Poling / Remote Control, North Waiting For South Before "Releasing" Their Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.