Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? (388 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by solajacobs(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Following the shift in election date, I took a deep thought about what could have informed such action.
*From my fidings,many ibos has travelled home from the north to cast their vote for a candidate of their choice
*Now that date has been shifted,many will not want to leave their business in the north or any location for a whole week and they would likely go back during the week (we all know that ibo like business)
*70% of them will not go back home for the new date.
*The vote of those people who will not go back to the village for the second time in a month will be lost.
You are all free to table your own idea of what happened and why.

No need to yab ourself ,let's make our views moderate and straight to the point.
Over to both the official "wailers and the zombies"
Thanks
Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by kaffy4tope(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku and Buhari are brothers and same Notherners. They are friends regardless of who won.

They don’t care about you and I, so wake up and look for what you will eat this morning and hustle hard to secure your future.

GM

2 Likes

Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by Francisayo(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2019
solajacobs:
Following the shift in election date, I took a deep thought about what could have informed such action.
*From my fidings,many ibos has travelled home from the north to cast their vote for a candidate of their choice
*Now that date has been shifted,many will not want to leave their business in the north or any location for a whole week and they would likely go back during the week (we all know that ibo like business)
*The vote of those people who will not go back to the village for the second time in a month will be lost.

No need to yab ourself ,let's make our views moderate and straight to the point.
Thanks

Wake up from ur slumber and go to your shop..... Buhari won without South East Votes...... Remember d whole region has only 7million votes..... One and half state in d north will cancel d whole votes you're hyping

1 Like

Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by netpro(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is winning come Saturday. These thugs are only looking for excuse to wail as usual.
Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by Amumaigwe: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2019
solajacobs:

Thanks

Na Hausa people travel pass during elections.
Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by abiolert(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Francisayo:

Wake up from ur slumber and go to your shop..... Buhari won without South East Votes...... Remember d whole region has only 7million votes..... One and half state in d north will cancel d whole votes you're hyping
HE SHOULD JUST WAKE UP. THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS ELECTION IS AS EASY AS IT STARTED FOR PMB BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY WON BEFORE THE ELECTION STARTED.
Re: Could Election Postponement Be Targeted At Ibos Vote? by Movic1(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Igbo votes?What is the voting strength of SE? Those igbos that travelled from the North to the east did so because of fear ,many of them registered in the North.

(1) (Reply)

Election: PDP To Petition UN Over Use Of Military / PDP Insists No Going Back On Presidential Election Tribunal Demands Release Of C / Apc Governorship Aspirant Disqualified In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.