Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. (6821 Views)

Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos / Uyo Weed Smoker Chained To A Chair (Photos) / Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Kgdavid(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
skybeauty:

I hope this is a lesson to all those wicked madam out there

May the gentle[b] (hungry wink) [/b] soul of the poor boy rest in peace (AMEN)

highly irresponsible and sick of you.

Nigeria is a never ending pit of disgrace
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by blank(f): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
I personally think this is the curse of having what they call umu boy ie apprentices for their businesses. I have seen them go through hell just for it to reach their freedom and their master will refuse 2 settle them. Sometimes, I just want God 2 destroy these wicked people by fire.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Kilode1: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
Elochukwu explained that he had been warning his wife not to maltreat her house- helps, but to treat them as their own children. “See what she has caused me now.

Is brothaman trying to throw his wife under the bus?? undecided grin
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by eros(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2010
This is the height of wickedness and child abuse. The husband is a greater coward for trying to blame his wife for this unfortunate incident. Couldn't he have cautioned the wife properly if he was truly sincere and cared for the well being of the children. Would he say he never noticed the boys chained to the toilet?

Well, i hope they get sentenced to life imprisonment or preferably get the firing squad which they deserve. Animalsss angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Abuna: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2010
9jauk:

igbo again, god help us.

How comes when an Ibo person does something great, they become 'Nigerians' and when otherwise, you moan about Ibos. You are such an ignorant bastard for generalising! You're not fit to even be considered a Nigerian with your sort of mentality. Your reasoning capacity is weak and it sucks. Bleep off this thread and get lost. PunK! angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Enquirer: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2010
Yep, this monster of a woman and her husband, the wimp, must be tried and hung from their neck until they expire.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Jeovy(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2010
wickedness devoid of human sympathy angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Ranoscky(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2010
When i 1st saw dis topic, i was so angry n was lyk, what is to happen next to doz bas-tards couple? undecided But wen readin som post comments, i started laffin out d anger in me. ; Dat woman should be sentenced to death by torture, while d husband should be jailed for 5 good yrs for his less concern over his wyf's maltreatin of doz house maids!
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by 2makesense: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2010
angry
“There is an adage which says, “spare the rod and spoil the child”. I beat my househelps as I would to my children. Are they not under my care,” she queried.
angryINDEED! Have she ever beaten & chained her kids in the bathroom without foods…. this is great injustice!
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by lagoshost(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2010
God has mercy! This is very bad one.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2010
The wicked will never go unpunished! What a world, mmmmm
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Pethan: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2010
What a wicked world! i pity that little boy may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. cry cry Those wicked couple must not go unpunished. angry angry sad sad
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by UEA: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2010
its no a matter ibo ppl or nt, some ppl r naturally wicked, dey shld sentence dem to death joooo,
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by akebaje94: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2010
people are very very wicked, i don't think they have a kid of their own. angry angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by anitabest(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2010
that evil woman need not to be spare.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by kemisuga(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2010
The Couples are simply HEARTLESS!!! Phewwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by sessy2(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2010
its so so sad. may his soul rest in peace. but she deserve to die the d same way.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by babaelesin: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2010
How many helpless children are currently suffering a more horrible fate in unknown 'concentration camps'. Me think the best way to address this issue is by educating the masses on the issue of birth control. Nowadays barrenness is seen as a curse, but if i may ask is marriage meant only for producing kids couple cannot cater for?. A lot of kids are born outside matrimony without anybody to fend for them. If you observe, raising large family are xtics of poor families and those on poor income levels. Let the govt and other ngos start the campaign now 1 or 2 kids per couple, if one peradventure is deceased, the other wont have hassles taking care of them but when they are too many, it is then the issue of looking for foster parents or other means of child abuses comes in.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Teminio: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
Abuna:

How comes when an Ibo person does something great, they become 'Nigerians' and when otherwise, you moan about Ibos. You are such an ignorant naughty person for generalising! You're not fit to even be considered a Nigerian with your sort of mentality. Your reasoning capacity is weak and it sucks. bleep off this thread and get lost. PunK! angry

This outburst is another demostration of wickedness.

On the post, it is so unfortunate that the woman is not even remorseful even when life was lost. I think the judgement of God is supreme in this case. The woman should not believe that she can go scot free even if she escape from the police.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by oludashmi(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
Bandit C.:

OK let's be straight here. Before anyone tries to castigate my opinion or call me names, i am a bonafide Igbo son, born and raised in Igboland.
That being said, let my fellow Igbos here not pretend like this issue is not one that has been plaguing Igbos for a long time.
Growing up in Enugu, all the so called ''agbenu'' people (people from Anambra State) were notorious for having several maids that they treat like mere dogs. I saw this while growing up and still saw it before leaving Nigeria. These wicked demons called ''madams and oga'' treat these poor kids like trash. Some even go to the extent of pouring hot boiling water on these poor house-helps or using hot burnt rod on them, things you wouldn't even do to animals. They do all these while courting their own kids as living treasures.

I was raised poor but even while not having much, my parents, being really educated, swore never to let any of their kids be sent away to such slavery. These demons even have the audacity sometimes to approach my parents asking for one of my siblings as maid (can you imagine) while their own kids are there, bunch of lazy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s.

I am seriously not surprised that the couple involved are from Anambra states. These people, over the years have had that disgusting impression that they are the achievers of Igboland and other Igbos should see them as their lords. Even the poorest and dirtiest looking ones among them would look at people from say Enugu or Ebonyi and demean them, calling them primitive. That is why you see these godforsaken demons of madams and ogas prowling the villages of Enugu and other Igbo states looking for slaves to cart away. But times have changed.

Anambra should put their house in order. Most ills and vices in the east are from there. These guys are grossly illiterate and their wives are just lazy Zap.s. who can't do jack but surround themselves with maids they torture to hell.

It's about time this issue comes to light. I lived my whole live in Enugu, listening to the cries and wailings of housegirls and boys being brutalized every night while the people turn a blind eye. Enough is enough

That being said, i can rightly say that these devil incarnates that deprived this kid of life should burn in hell for all i care.

Hmmmnnn
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by chibaby6: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
Habaa! This is really wickedness of the highest order, justice must take its full course or else, others involved in such an act wont learn their lessons, the couples should be jailed for life for murder and man slaughter, Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I'm very angry,
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by slimes(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
I can't believe this is still happening in Nigeria. I think it is time to pass a bill protecting infant house helps if none already exist.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Ranoscky(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
Chi baby

U'r not even angry more dan me!

I suggest d woman should be sentenced to death by torture, while d husband should be jailed for 5 or 10 yrs!
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by larryUG(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2010
Everybody is shouting at the couple!!!!!!KILL!DIE!BLAH.we all are to blame.the government, the church, the judiciary, the police, the masses.there is no law that protects the rights of children here in the country.even if there is it is not enforceable.do you mean to tell me that the so-called couple dont have neighbors, these neighbors have not heard these children shouting for help when they are being beaten mercilessly. they dont talk, neither do they report any body who maltreats their househelps to the relevant authorities,yet they will be the first to post death sentences on NL.LET ALL NLANDERS START A REVOLUTION BY REPORTING ANY COUPLE THAT MALTREATS THEIR HOUSEHELPS STARTING FROM ME. sad
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by ada24: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
the couple should be jailed for life, but please lets not let the parents or family of these children off scott free, why do people continue to have children they cannot feed only to love-vendor them out to better off families to be bona fide slaves,

as for the person making the sweeping comment about Anambra people - gosh are people still this thoughtless.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by Noxious: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
[/quote]BanditC: OK let's be straight here. Before anyone tries to castigate my opinion or call me names, i am a bonafide Igbo son, born and raised in Igboland.
That being said, let my fellow Igbos here not pretend like this issue is not one that has been plaguing Igbos for a long time.
Growing up in Enugu, all the so called ''agbenu'' people (people from Anambra State) were notorious for having several maids that they treat like mere dogs. I saw this while growing up and still saw it before leaving Nigeria. These wicked demons called ''madams and oga'' treat these poor kids like trash. Some even go to the extent of pouring hot boiling water on these poor house-helps or using hot burnt rod on them, things you wouldn't even do to animals. They do all these while courting their own kids as living treasures.

I was raised poor but even while not having much, my parents, being really educated, swore never to let any of their kids be sent away to such slavery. These demons even have the audacity sometimes to approach my parents asking for one of my siblings as maid (can you imagine) while their own kids are there, bunch of lazy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s.

I am seriously not surprised that the couple involved are from Anambra states. These people, over the years have had that disgusting impression that they are the achievers of Igboland and other Igbos should see them as their lords. Even the poorest and dirtiest looking ones among them would look at people from say Enugu or Ebonyi and demean them, calling them primitive. That is why you see these godforsaken demons of madams and ogas prowling the villages of Enugu and other Igbo states looking for slaves to cart away. But times have changed.

Anambra should put their house in order.
Most ills and vices in the east are from there. These guys are grossly illiterate and their wives are just lazy Zap.s. [i][/i]who can't do jack but surround themselves with maids they torture to hell.

It's about time this issue comes to light. I lived my whole live in Enugu, listening to the cries and wailings of housegirls and boys being brutalized every night while the people turn a blind eye. Enough is enough

That being said, i can rightly say that these devil incarnates that deprived this kid of life should burn in hell for all i care.[quote]

@ Bandit C: I don’t need to be from Anambra State to be disgusted by the approach you’ve chosen in reacting to such a shocking case of domestic brutality. Like all generalisations, yours is flawed and lacks any basis in truth. However, what is really horrifying is that you’ve allowed years of bitterness against people from a certain part of Nigeria becloud your sense of reasoning and fairness. Thankfully, not all Nigerians think, reason, and put forth their arguments this way.
@ Topic: Sad story. One hopes that the police will prosecute this case according to the dictates of the law, and that the victims/families affected will get justice.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
I hope the couple rot in hell!

That was just barbaric and insane.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by buzugee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
Bandit C.:

OK let's be straight here. Before anyone tries to castigate my opinion or call me names, i am a bonafide Igbo son, born and raised in Igboland.

Anambra should put their house in order. Most ills and vices in the east are from there. These guys are grossly illiterate and their wives are just lazy Zap.s. who can't do jack but surround themselves with maids they torture to hell.

That being said, i can rightly say that these devil incarnates that deprived this kid of life should burn in hell for all i care.
this sounds exactly like the slavery black people in america experienced. having said that, alot of you sick nigerians still have this kind of mentality. i remember someone on nairaland last week tabulating expenses on relocating to naija. one of the expenses was ' housegirl salary'. all these lazy, obese, waddling nigerians make me sick. do your own domestic duties your own dayum self. it is not that hard to wash your own plates, iron your shirt, or wash your own clothes. geezzzz angry
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by martsy: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2010
I am not surprised at the behaviour of the couples. I could remember when I was little girl of 10 years old my mother use to hit and slap a relative of hers that was staying with us and at that time her relative was 18 years old. Even my mother use to hit me up til when I was 18 years of age.
When she tried her brutality on me I was 23 years that I was so angry with her that I slammed her hand between a door as she started to bleed eventually she told my sister that she was sorry. Aggressiveness, aggressiveness barbarism in the Nigerian society and lack of civilized people among the civilized nigerians. I have witnessed many a times in lagos how madams mistreat their househelps they even extend their wickedness of mistreatment towards their relatives that live with them. Why could the boy not run away or defend himself I suppose he was afraid. Those evil couples must be dealt with in a ruthless manner.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by jokingmary(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
This is wickedness.
Chaining poor children in the toilet cry, making them drink their own urine cry
Those couples especially the lady shouldn't go unpunished angry

martsy:

slammed her hand between a door
WHAT shocked
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by JahMan1: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Bandit C.
I seriously do not approve of the wicked act by the so-called madam and oga,but at the same time I am ashamed at your hatred towards the 'agbenus'.
Let me inform you that I am not from Anambra State but Abia State.Also note that I grew up in the same Enugu like yourself.
Do not bring back the old memories of the 'inferiority complex' the 'wawas'-enugu state displayed in the coal-city in those days.
Given,most well-to-do homes in Enugu then were from Anambra State and as such you could expect such acts from them,but Enugu and Ebonyi indigenes gave them the opportunity.Even as we speak,Enugu people are still finding every little opportunity to tell the 'agbenus' that they have arrived.
Your carriage and timidity made you ready prey for them.Why were they not treating the then Imo State indigenes as such?
Please,next time you see an article like this in the future,address the susbstance without attacking any section of a nation.
Is it not shameful that other tribes are attacking the Igbos for this act and you are opening your mouth to blame the Anambrarians?Have you seen why the rest of the nation will continue to ridicule us?Even after your self-acclaimed sojourn in Europe you still talk like that.What if the couple in question is from Enugu State?Infact your Nkanu area.
In 2002,Ikwo people were killing Anambra people in Ebonyi after some political mess in the timber shed and the then Governor(Sam Egwu) said in a state television that 'his people' are now enlightened and should not be intimidated any longer.Why were Anambra intimidating Enugu and Ebonyi and not Imo and Abia?
You guys should search yourselves.
Re: Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. by nkilirox(f): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
This is simply awful. It's an absolute shame that NOBODY stepped in to rescue these boys from what had to be obvious torture. The couple are definitely to be held responsible, but what about the neighbors and the friends who must have seen evidence of the abuse, why couldn't they step in at any point in time to stop the abuse and neglect? You mean this family didn't have visitors in their home who witnessed this?

@BanditC, sorry you feel so frustrated in life to start a tirade about Anambra people, I do hope you feel better now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison / FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.