Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election (2436 Views)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Those interested who registered in Kano and those who are from Kano and intend going back to vote here is good News.

The Buses For Democracy is providing free Rides to Kano for persons with PVC .

Here is the schedule

2-Logistics for #BusesForDemocracy

Lagos Departures to Kano.

Pickup: Front of Silverbird Cinemas Galleria, VI, Lagos.

Date: Thursday, 21, February 2019.
Time: 5am. Return Sunday 6AM.

Show your PVC to gain entry. First come, first served.

Please RETWEET to support DEMOCRACY

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1098145233790029826?s=19

1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by amaniro: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Good development....
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by izzou(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin

Idi-Araba
Alabarago
Ijora
Ebute Metta
Mile 12

Those are where northerners are concentrated. Which one be VI again? Take your buses to these areas and watch it get filled in 20 minutes

Oh I forgot. grin Na Ben Bruce get the bus

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Salvador1: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

1 Like

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by magoo10(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari apc is a goner
The journey back to daura has begun

1 Like

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by mycar: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Good one from the stable of PDP supporter
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Iamgrey5(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
This is ridiculous

How will a Hausa man voting in Lagos be different from voting in Kano

The most important thing is for the vote to count

It is popular vote we use in Nigeria not electoral college now.

This is more of a gimmick to me
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Baawaa(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2019
I trust Aboki ,they will use Atiku's money to celebrate Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Gforce2019: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Pdp are bent on flooding the whole country with vote-buying....
The people know who to vote for .... most especially , the northern, if you like spend all the money you have ....

Atiku will not win this election

1 Like

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by mushystuff: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2019
It is the current electoral laws we have that make it mandatory for an eligible voter to vote only where he/she is registered. The place of residence does not count unless you apply to the INEC for change of registration and voting point.
Iamgrey5:
This is ridiculous

How will a Hausa man voting in Lagos be different from voting in Kano

The most important thing is for the vote to count

It is popular vote we use in Nigeria not electoral college now.

This is more of a gimmick to me

1 Like

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Nashirushekoni(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Idi-Araba
Alabarago
Ijora
Ebute Metta
Mile 12

Those are where northerners are concentrated. Which one be VI again? Take your buses to these areas and watch it get filled in 20 minutes

Oh I forgot. grin Na Ben Bruce get the bus

grin grin grin grin

God bless you, you shall not lack
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
mushystuff:
It is the current electoral laws we have that make it mandatory for an eligible voter to vote only where he/she is registered. The place of residence does not count unless you apply to the INEC for change of registration and voting point.
I know the laws, but why will a Hausa living and working In Lagos register in Kano to begin with

I know a bucket load of Hausas who registered in Ibadan and Lagos respectively, just like a lot of ibos registered in the South West and North respectively.

I still main maintain that this is simply a political gimmick.
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by mushystuff: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
He probably was resident in Kano, using your example, at the time he registered. It could also be that they want to have a say in governorship elections of their respective states.
The state of origin against place of residency dichotomy in Nigeria still plays a major role in some of these decisions because as it stands, an Ogun state indigene who has lived all his life in Kaduna, for instance, has better chances and opportunities in Ogun than in Kaduna where he has lived, schooled and probably worked for say the first 30 years of his life and vice versa. So he'd definitely have vested interests in the governor of his indigenous state than the one he is resident in. If that be the case, he is bound to vote in the presidential elections in that same Ogun or Kano in the first instance.
Iamgrey5:
I know the laws, but why will a Hausa living and working In Lagos register in Kano to begin with

I know a bucket load of Hausas who registered in Ibadan and Lagos respectively, just like a lot of ibos registered in the South West and North respectively.

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by zeuss: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baawaa:
I trust Aboki ,they will use Atiku's money to celebrate Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Does that include. Shi'ite, kwankwasiya fanatics, zamfara aboki victims of herdsmen terrorist as buhaei stood alof and the masaes of who hunger has reset their zombieism who all voted Buhari in 2015 but have now sworn to send him back to daura.

Perhaps Benue or plateau or Adamawa

Wake up its dawn

3 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by nwanyionitsha: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baawaa:
I guess it was buhari that bailed them after the mile12fight.
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by nwanyionitsha: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:

You only vote where you registered.
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by NkayStory(f): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:
Pdp are bent on flooding the whole country with vote-buying....
The people know who to vote for .... most especially , the northern, if you like spend all the money you have ....

Atiku will not win this election

You are in serious agony...sorry.
Re: Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Free Ride From Lagos To Kano For Election by Gforce2019: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
NkayStory:

You are in serious agony...sorry.

The death wey go kill you don dey approach is very to you.... If dem born you well make you go snatch ballot box....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Plans Massive Protest In Israel Tomorrow - Pictures / Today's AFCON Win Over Egypt Has Proved One Thing... / Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.