Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate (40881 Views)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
CHAVINCI:
who gives q fvck abt this

Nobody, even my lion doesn't as well grin

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by johnkey: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Normal thing. how is this news.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amara kalu is way bigger than her.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Vinstel: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amara insulted Laura's husband some time ago so I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Mayflowa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
brodalikeme:
Stop this nonsense. This is family you are talking about not some stories for a blog.

Wise women know how to manage informations and relationships. Nobody hears Amara Kanu’s voice or interview, even her husband Kanu Neankwo is a very private person. He has multiple court cases with AMCON and some other people, yet he doesn’t go around making noise. Just a few year in the family and you are already pointing out who your friends are.

May God help you to last 7 years in this marriage-AMEEEEEEN!!!!

You are not completely correct. It was posted on Nairaland that Amara accused Laura's husband of being a leech to her husband. That he showed up some soccer game ticket online that was meant for her children. And she was going to make sure she (Amara) challenge him from then on. This happened after Laura just got married to Kanu's brother. I'm sure that incident ruined the wives' relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by AZeD1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
neolboy:
How could you say you are not a friend with your sister in law?
Because they are not friends......

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by RexTramadol1: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
ᏞᎾᏞ

ᎽᎾu ᎪᏒᎬᏁ’Ꮖ mᎪᏆᎬs ᎬᎥᏆhᎬᏒ
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by darlenese(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
foolish woman with wide mouth. how can she be friends with a monkey like u. msheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
must they be friends? especially if they are not agemates or of the same rank or if the other lady is nor friendly as well. Please you people should learn to consider certain factors before jumping into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Omolola16: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
How is Amara bigger than laura??! Laura is a hustler and a sharp babe. How can they be friends when Amara called out her hubby on social media ?? Its good they are not. tongue :- tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by midehi2(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
neolboy:
Ego, if her sister was not Linda Ikeji, she will be the one all over Amarachi....yeye ikejis and their ego

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Nickymezor(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Laura n her leaking mouth...she should pack one side jare... They dey same league bfr... I really tire fr her o
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by themanderon: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Women, causing problems for men since the days of Adam.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by bethylove(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amara that was insulting Laura's husband publicly around last year. They can't be friends after the things Amara said about her husband.

brodalikeme:
Stop this nonsense. This is family you are talking about not some stories for a blog.

Wise women know how to manage informations and relationships. Nobody hears Amara Kanu’s voice or interview, even her husband Kanu Neankwo is a very private person. He has multiple court cases with AMCON and some other people, yet he doesn’t go around making noise. Just a few year in the family and you are already pointing out who your friends are.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Laura is what we call "obata osu" in Igbo. No one prays to have such a girl married into their family. Once they are married, they turn the once peaceful family into chaos. They start differentiating their husband's stuffs from others. Thank God Amara's husband is the rich one in the family. She would have suffered in Laura's hand.

Instead she will be in close relationship with her 'Nwuye Di' she's here bragging they are not friends

Amara Kanu is way higher than Laura. Laura's only achievement is she's Linda's sister.

we igbo folks can be complicated atimes

but then

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by pooozeee(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Money competition
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by mhonibae(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
eeya
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by aishmuhd(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
neolboy:
to my understanding.. I think Laura and Amara are suppose to be Co- wives and not sister in-law..
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
brodalikeme:

Na wa o
She shouldn't mention her friends because other women don't do it.

No two people are the same, sir.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by LisaAnne(f): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
mhonibae:
eeya
why did you post your address not safe

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by koolaid87: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
That b1tch called Amara blasted her brother in law on social media

What do you expect Laura to do?

Celebrate her

Or fake that she's cool with her?

They are not friends. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by varyo: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope you will not split the two brothers.Kanu and the wife are very private people.If you have any issue with your sister inlaw go settle it.Meanwhile,she has been in that family before you managed to sneak in.Pls respect that fact.
At your age you should know how to bring love in th family and not broadcasting issues.
Amara is loved and you can't change it.Pls pursue peace at all cost for peace is simply priceless.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Dollabiz: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
pusxsy whorres and saint cant be friends
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by chiedozie198100: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
donbenie:
Being Sister in Laws doesn't automatically make them friends..
It takes much more than a marriage relationship to call someone a friend.. sad

stop the codeine use.

so u come into a family by marriage with the intention of not being friends with ur inlaws?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by donbenie(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2019
chiedozie198100:

stop the codeine use.

so u come into a family by marriage with the intention of not being friends with ur inlaws?
Am sorry,but I doubt you appreciate the true definition of friendship..

Being friendly with her Sister In Law and being friends with her is not one and the same thing or are all your relatives:Cousins,Nephews and in laws also your friends?

Let me put it this way,you can be friendly with your next door neighbor,it doesn't mean you are friends.. shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Simbrixton(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2019
festacman:
Kanu loves his younger and only brother Ogbonna very deeply as they have come a long way together.

Kanu's wife, Amara hates Ogbonna because Kanu refused to stop looking out for him as his only brother. It is no brainer that by logical deduction, Amara and Laura must avoid each other for peace to reign.

Now my question, why do most women do this when they come into a family as wife? Is it insecurity?
don't worry wen u have a quarrel with someone ur wife will be neutral bro may you learn from experience
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by MissRaine69(f): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2019
I would not want to be friends with a sister in law like her either, one who airs all manner of family business on social media daily. Some people just lack class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by MissRaine69(f): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2019
themanderon:
Women, causing problems for men since the days of Adam.
No it’s men who marry wrong women who then cause issues for them.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by jakandeola(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
darlenese:
foolish woman with wide mouth. how can she be friends with a monkey like u.
msheeew
stop dis dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.