Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air (45365 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Siralgebra04(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
#SnatchBoxAtYourOwnRisk

1 Share

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by yrex01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Akwa Ibom state has shown that with the right manager Nigeria can attain status of greatness.

Vote PDP
u nd ur pdp no get shame. They sold sold Nigeria airways n still talking rubish n u here posting der yeye hailing.

God bless Nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
and we dont have anything in kwara. O TO GEE

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by OmoManU: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Small plane and a propeller shaft plane,the noise will not be here.....that's a refurbished plane for sure cos no manufacturer makes such planes anymore.

What happens to BOEING, anyway is Bukola or Udom ever gonna hop on such planes, they have luxurious PJs na
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by brandmix: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Feeling happy and jealous at the same time.

The only thing my dear state of cross river is flying is a band wagon of civil service dependent population cry

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by mankand(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why isn't the president present? This is rubbish, forget about party politics
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
COMPAQ:
Check for Ibom Air again in 3 years.
It would have grown beyond what you are seeing now

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dandsome:
Good. Thank God it's not like the infamous Nigeria air that never saw the light of day.

Ibom Air, is it also powered by Dana air just like Crockrocha of imo state did?
Hw can u compare a national carrier to wat udom has done. U think its the same budget and planes they'll use? Udom has done greatly dont spoil the fun by comparing a state and national carrier.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by gare(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Originality007 post=75928213]
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Maromark(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75928192:
Na so we sef go dey fly all over the country before we go obodo oyibo o!

Kudos to the Guv.
This is part of the good governance we are talking about!
Not looting, looting, looting ALL the time!

Akpabio will not like this oo. What do you think?
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Enoyoh: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope all Akwa Ibom civil servants have received their January wages!
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Cherrybae(f): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
The plane is too small unlike that of Air peace and Still.

Waste of public funds
Mtcheereeeew
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Bar1941(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki the thief.
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by badmrkt(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Talk and do governor. no time to blame predecessors, thats how we roll in AKWA-IBOM state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by theconsortium: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
I'm proud to be an akwaibomite

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by skepta876: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
pirated
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by biGwal(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
if you like commission from today till 2mao..... Your "OTOGE" people are still waiting for you in kwara state
::::::Saraki the betrayal:::::: Omo ale jatijati
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
mankand:
Why isn't the president present? This is rubbish, forget about party politics
How can he be present during election period? It will send wrong signal
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Engineeringecon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one from Akwa Ibom government

Check my signature to migrate to canada

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by lagdmark(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Anikulhapo:
Buhari, where is #NigeriaAir?
It's tooo Large so can't see it

3 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by MrMoney55: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
My able senate president and our mr RIGHT udom God bless you people and God bless PDP
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
WOW! Impressive,commendable. Welldone #Akwaibom #IbomAir

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by omonscloak: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dayo87876:
[color=#770077][/color] see below

Scam
100% illegal
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
I think i have now seen the reason why Nigeria can NEVER be good. Why must everything be about politics and competition? Why not celebrate ibomair and stop the "where is Nigerian air"? Are we not talking about the same country? Na who cause us abeg?
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by MrMoney55: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki na thief abi we like am like that Buhari is a killer do you like him like tha?
Bar1941:
Saraki the thief.
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Codes151(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom is working
hes not
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by dam2000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
I said it and I will Always say Nigeria will me great if a Igbo become president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.