Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train (12087 Views)

Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by adedehinbo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Its very glaring that PDP will loose this coming elections! hence they ve come to resort to assassinations,one thing for sure is PDP will surely loose even if they kill everyone in APC,we will vote for their spirit. Senseless Igbos

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Jowabayi: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
awelekiti:
Are you my God? Has election led you into raining courses and how much would they pay you eventually? I can only cease to be, if you're my God ok? But if you're not, tame your mind cos you're taking it too far.

The way you take things literally and Atiku's gross corruption, I am not sure which one is worse!
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by adedehinbo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Its very glaring that PDP will loose this coming elections! hence they ve come to resort to assassinations,one thing for sure is PDP will surely loose even if they kill everyone in APC,we will vote for their spirit. Senseless Igbos.
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Daboomb: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gun men can come snatch ballot boxes and kill aspirants and their supporters as they wish.... they should just be arrested if possible and brought court ( l don't know how many anyone of you that has even been jailed?) and their Politician God-father will bribe Kudges to release them!
End of story.
If you are a ballot snatcher or political thug or those who engage them, l am sure you will like this and want it to remain like that.

But when Buhari says these killers should do so only at the risk to their own lives, you all, despite knowing that directive is right so as to deter violence, you all started attacking the President like he has asked security to come into your house and murder all your infant children.

When these same hired thugs start coming into your house after the "election job" has finished, you will be the same person that will blame the President for 'lack of insecurity'.
God punish all these PDP HYPOCRITES AND BALLOT SNATCHERS.
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by AnanseK(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki at his best. Must be the same gun men he used for the offa massacre and bank robberies.

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by olajizz01(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
jk200:
How will a sane person fighting for politicians that kept their own children outside the nation ?

Only the stupid ones will follow politicians blindly.

You need to learn from what happens in osun state in the year 2006. It was a deadly clash between Aregbesola supporters and then gov Oyinlola.

Many lives were lost. Fast forward to 2014, Oyinlola defected openly in Osogbo stadium from PDP to APC to raise the same Aregbesola long time political enemy hands Up for 2nd term in office.

Many people were surprised but thats just politics.

Now tell me, what happens to those that lost their lives back then in 2006 all because of this TWo men?
They are no more and this two politicians moves on with their lives.

my advice to every one out their, support your candidate wisely and dont fight because of politicians. You too can be the Governor of your state tomorrow only if u stays alive.

vote wisely and support wisely.
That election was a bad one in Osun
then,I could vividly remembered that seven 7 people were killed on the election day,many were maimed.

The election was tough due to do or die declared by OBJ then and Oyinlola was his boy. That's why I hate OBJ like poo,he can't even win a counselor election in his ward right now.

PDP had done ×10 of Wherever is done to them now.
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saralooter Bukiller Otogeee
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jowabayi:

The way you take things literally and Atiku's gross corruption, I am not sure which one is worse!
lol. So, Buhari and his people are saints abi? See, I'm a contractor to DSS. Daura, the sacked DSS boss who hails from same town with Buhari was reported to have stolen over 2 billion naira while serving as DSS boss. What do you call that? What of the kickbacks received by Abba kyari from Mtn in order to reduce the fines the latter was asked to pay? At times, I laugh at the way some guys defend and support Buhari on social media. Many would be shocked by the time this govt leaves office. Nnkan ti baje. Last year, I was at the state house clinic in aso rock when Aisha shouted that there was no single xray machine at the hospital, despite approving 32 billion naira for the hospital , which was built on less than one acre of land. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm 2 weeks earlier that no single syringe was found in that clinic. They couldnt defend the 32bn naira appropriated and the case died down. This is a place where Buhari and Osinbajo with their family are supposed to be receiving treatment.Those supporting Buhari I wish them luck. I hope he wins

₦250 Billion Sukuk Bond Over Subscribed, Hits ₦865 Billion / Boko Haram Kidnaps 8 Girls (Between 11 & 14 Years Old) In Cameroon / 2019: Crisis Rocks Kaduna PDP As Chairman Loses Five Gov Aspirants' Confidence