Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm (7603 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 14th December 2015 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
Let's go real madrid!!!

Time to make messi and Broke-lona cry. grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Dgunnerz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2010
lekanbar:

Arsenal 4 life, we need people like Inter, Barca so they can line up for early thrashing!!! grin

http://lekanbaruwa.
Gunners 4 life,maybe they will give us people like that in the second round or probably in the quarter-final.
Once again,Gooners for life.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by eyoniggar(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
I wonder when the gaynners will start being humble
and stop making a fool out of themselves.

What a shame!!! sad sad angry angry
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
temmytanny:

final group

Group H: ARSENAL, Shakhtar Donetsk, SC Braga, FK Partisan

Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, TOTTENHAM, FC Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke, Hapoel Tel Aviv

Group F: CHELSEA, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, MSK Zilina

Group D: FC Barcelona, Panathinaikos, FC Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group C: MANCHESTER UNITED, Valencia, RANGERS, Bursaspor

Group E: Bayern Munich, AS Roma, FC Basel, CFR Cluj

Real Madrid, let's get ready to rock and roll
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Eeyore(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Let's go real madrid!!!

Time to make messi and Broke-lona cry. grin

Sharrrap there and respect your elders. Your mates are seeded in Pot One, you are jostling for space in Pot Two with the likes of Shakhtar Donetsk & Panathinaikos.
By the time they dump your star-studded ass in the 2nd round for the 6th consecutive season, your eyes will clear!!!!!!!!!!

UP BARCA jare!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by scantee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2010
Eeyore:

Sharrrap there and respect your elders. Your mates are seeded in Pot One, you are jostling for space in Pot Two with the likes of Shakhtar Donetsk & Panathinaikos.
By the time they dump your star-studded backside in the 2nd round for the 6th consecutive season, your eyes will clear!!!!!!!!!!

guy you harsh ohhhhhhhhhhhh poor mama-gee

Barca 4 life
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Smi1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
ManUtd often gets scottish side if there is no celtic then it is rangers
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by usbcable(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
Eeyore:

By the time they dump your star-studded backside in the 2nd round for the 6th consecutive season, your eyes will clear!!!!!!!!!!

UP BARCA(barker-noise makers) jare!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait till cambiasso and zanetti handle you guys again in the second round.
and BTW, even though we we pitted in pot2 , we as always would draw same level of fear as ever even more than your sorry ''dead-broke'' club.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by usbcable(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
VIVA LOS BLANCOS
even though for some years now we havent gone beyond the round of 16, when crouch wanted to know how strong spurs are he wanted the champions viz Inter and REAL MADRID and no mention of a barcelona was made. So who is the real elder here.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
Eeyore:

Broke-lona, my elders? grin grin

You're not serious, If it's the same broke-lona that got thrashed by Inter milan last season with a 3-1 defeat then you're kidding me.

Broke-lona sucks and they'll get thrashed again. grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by cheks22(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2010
barca 4 life!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by george23: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2010
Spurs are soooooooooooo out of the CL in the group stages people. And sadly, they won't even make the Europa losers leagues. LOL
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Another trophyless season confirmed for GAYYners
What's with you and the Gunners?

Did Arsene Wenger steal your boxers/underwear? grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by jedisco(m): 4:42am On Aug 27, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
This simply is another thrashing for madrid from the most successful club in the world.
The only difference would be that the mistakes of last season would not be made again i.e no room for a draw
2-3 Away and 2-0 Home
FORZA MILAN!!!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Ranoscky(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2010
I'm so glad dat milito won d best forward of d year! (beatin messi n Rooney to clinch it)

Maicon won d best defender buh i taught Lucio should have won it. (beatin Lucio n 1 other player to clinch it)

To my greatest surprise, snidjer won d best midfielder. (beaten Xavi n Robben to clinch it)
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2010
mama-gee:

What's with you and the Gunners?

Did Arsene Wenger steal your boxers/underwear? grin

Mamagee sniffed my boxer/underwear
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by usbcable(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2010
jedisco:

[color=#000099][/color]
This simply is another thrashing for madrid from the most successful club in the world.
The only difference would be that the mistakes of last season would not be made again i.e no room for a draw
2-3 Away and 2-0 Home
FORZA MILAN!!!

no wonder you came to spain to be spanked by barcelona.
ask berlusconi if he is not sooooo scared right now.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2010
don't know for you pple but thats not a good draw for arsenal
thats 6 matches in eastern europe in the cold, arsenal traditionally does not travel to eastern europe well particularly when its freezing.

hope that you all know home wins will be the only basis for arsenal qualifying and when the time comes, no complaining and whining. it's what it is
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by chelseabmw(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2010
UP CHELSEA
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by okgerald(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2010
To arsenal fans, i know y'all getting excited cos u beat blacpool 6-0 and that has boosted ur moral isint it, but the bad news is that y'all going to get beaten blue bblack and ur eviction from the league is going to be faster than you can imagine. Same goes to chelsea, man u already showed u what to expect when it comes to big games. ManU,Real are the real contenders!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by ogazi007(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2010
I got exactly what i wanted,RUBIN KAZAN.

They will pay for their evil intention in last season CL.

Up Barca!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by bigfather(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2010
chelseabmw:

UP CHELSEA

Just a WALK OVER !

Chelsea ni jooorrrr ! grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Iyineda(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2010
Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, Tottenham, FC Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke, Hapoel Tel Aviv

Group C: MANCHESTER UNITED, Valencia, Rangers, Bursaspor

Group D: FC Barcelona, Panathinaikos, FC Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group E: Bayern Munich, Roma, Basle, CFR Cluj

Group F: Chelsea, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, MSK Zilina

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group H: ARSENAL, Shakhtar Donetsk, Braga, Partizan Belgrade

From most homogeneous to least homogeneous group (in brackets are my predictions to top):

1. Group G (Real Madrid, Ajax)
2. Group A (Inter Milan, Tottenham)
3. Group H (Arsenal, Partizan Belgrade)
4. Group B (Benfica, Lyon)
5. Group E (Roma, Bayern Munich)
6. Group C (MAN UTD, Rangers)
7. Group F (Chelski, Marseille)
8. Group D (Barca, Rubin Kazan)
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Ranoscky(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2010
Arsenal no dey make noise, na inside field go judge!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by babariches: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2010
I BACK YOUR PREDICTION HERE.

but this is football sah anything can happen.

lets watch from next week.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by caspapa(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
Arsenal for life. grin, for this season, no wan, we dey, all elejo wewe make una go sidon. Arsenal all the way. Do we even have anyother clubs , no way. We lenu too much, quality football grin grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by Ranoscky(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
^
Jawon si
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
[size=25pt]Brokelona sucks!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AC Milan V Barcelona: UCL (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2013 / Liverpool Vs Bournemouth: Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 28th October 2015 / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.