Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (79360 Views)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Seanixking: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
FILEBE:

I can see you are young and still learning the ropes of life. If you are a cultist as I have thought earlier you had better denounce it. Won't tell you it doesn't pay, you already know.
So posting sharp, means one is a cultists?
Worry about your ignorant brotherly, and stop looking for trouble where the is none.

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2019
ZikZikZik:
See your foolish sense like dodorima. Mumu. Last Last na small boy dey behind this moniker, because senior men no dey talk like this. My own is that you and all your cohorts go die Shameful death for Army hand. The blood of those you killed will rest on your entire full generation. Poverty will overwhelm you to the point that you no go see 5 Naira bury the people that born you. Dodorima idiot that hide behind useless weapons. Drop your useless weapon and face people one on one if some of us no go beat you blue black, naked you drag you round the streets
guy you dey vex o, but truth be said, that guy na small boy. If he dey Benin between 2006 and 2012 e no go dey shout useless dodorima
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by osasmedic(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Seanixking:

So posting sharp, means one is a cultists?
Worry about your ignorant brotherly, and stop looking for trouble where the is none.
I see you are trying to get a soft landing but you just sounded so unfortunate...posting sharp as a reply to someone glorifying killings sounds funny abi? Weda yu are cultist or a cultist apologist, if you dont repent and change from ur evil ways and stop attending forums nd meetings, your picture will feature here like this dead guy on nairaland. The parties, orgies, gatherings and pseudohypes may sound interesting nd fun filled to you, but in the end, you just die like a small foul. Even your numbered men are being killed like chicken not to talk of small flies like yu guys.....no superman for cult matter, repent or you die.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Aresej: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Xda59:

Make una use una head at least for once. If cultism na profitable thing, you think say dem (elites) for let am reach una hand?
My brother dem nor deny hear word o! Those that started this cult thing don leave am and most of them day overseas! Them nor even remember am again that's why most of them don't allow their kids to go to public universities rather they are enrolled in the private ones and the Dons
wet form these groups ,them and their teenage kids deny enjoy abroad! I believe the elders of these cult should come together and advise these children that cultism does not pay!
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by hesilo(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after last traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Gleefreak125(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2019
ZikZikZik:
See your foolish sense like dodorima. Mumu. Last Last na small boy dey behind this moniker, because senior men no dey talk like this. My own is that you and all your cohorts go die Shameful death for Army hand. The blood of those you killed will rest on your entire full generation. Poverty will overwhelm you to the point that you no go see 5 Naira bury the people that born you. Dodorima idiot that hide behind useless weapons. Drop your useless weapon and face people one on one if some of us no go beat you blue black, naked you drag you round the streets
You are seriously vexing my brother. Shey these boys don do you strong thing before? grin
It's appealing how some senseless youths proudly associate with menaces as this. No morals, dignity and fear of God whatsoever. RIP to the dead.
#CultismNeverPays
#SayNoToCultism

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by LINTUNE(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Stupid birds.

We go clip there wings tire. By 7 way.
u will die a painful death very soon
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by LINTUNE(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
IchBinBrait:

It is not appealing at all... I guess you typed that mistakenly.
perhaps he meant appalling
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Stupid birds.

We go clip there wings tire. By 7 way.
May God deny you of peace till you go down, heartless element
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by ZikZikZik: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Gleefreak125:

You are seriously vexing my brother. Shey these boys don do you strong thing before? grin
It's appealing how some senseless youths proudly associate with menaces as this. No morals, dignity and fear of God whatsoever. RIP to the dead.
#CultismNeverPays
#SayNoToCultism
Yes oh. I’ve been at point where I thought it was going to be last day on earth, worse thing the guy was my friend. An issue that we could have sat down to trash out, they said killing me was the best option, and some people will be here shouting they only kill fellow cultist blah blah blah. That thing is a big lie. With the help of military men and police I chased all of them outta PH for life

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by ZikZikZik: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2019
anonymuz:
guy you dey vex o, but truth be said, that guy na small boy. If he dey Benin between 2006 and 2012 e no go dey shout useless dodorima
Yes na. Gone are the days were they talk anyhow with regards things like this

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

Point of correction
When you are not affiliated with any cult group
But you have a minor issue with them
They won't gun you down. I repeat they will never gun you down.

You will be opressed totally not gun down

Dodorima to my brothers

Clip them all. We rule Benin city
You are celebrating someone's death and you don't know the cult he belongs. I can even see the guy on black vest which is synonymous with "7", yet you are here clapping. May the law catches up with you soon
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2019
LINTUNE:
u will die a painful death very soon
Amen

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2019
opebiboy:
liar! Bird won kill una finish for benin. Ayes die pass for all wars them lie too much
The painful thing is that he ignorant not what is happening in Benin and who is killing who. No matter the situation, why must you celebrate someone's death here when you don't know which of the so-called dreaded cults he belongs. The dead guy is even putting on a black vest, which is synonymous with the so called "7". And his nickname - "Africa" should tell you better and you are celebrating.
###saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2019
phantom:
Na wa o! Eiye dey fight aiye for where futa jalon dey? Its like saying you wan come oppress viki for PH where their alphamarine locate. If you dey benin and you no be aiye, na to jus respect yourself.
Cultism DOES NOT pay! You want to be a man? Go hustle legit hustle,make bread. Then you can call the shots... angry wink
Ignoramus full this place
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by retake89(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Rotimi47:

Na big play you dey
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
ZikZikZik:
The fact is you’re just stupid, lazy and jobless. Just imagine say you get good paying job you go get time dey do 47? That’s why those of Una wen choose yahoo dey end up being boy boy to other far more responsible yahoo boys because curse dey follow una. I dey see your type everyday, always begging other people for #500 to take chop food but Una dey get time dey rap Una rubbish anthem
You dey craze who be your type wey you dey see or know? E be like say you dey blind and nairaland no make you know your mate?

Nonentity trying to claim fly!
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by mrajahh: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

Point of correction
When you are not affiliated with any cult group
But you have a minor issue with them
They won't gun you down. I repeat they will never gun you down.

You will be opressed totally not gun down

Dodorima to my brothers

Clip them all. We rule Benin city

Bàrunda I greet u mi fellow..dodos✊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by ZikZikZik: 4:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
You dey craze who be your type wey you dey see or know? E be like say you dey blind and nairaland no make you know your mate?

Nonentity trying to claim fly!

Shut up your rotten mouth. Why so pained if it’s not true. Broke ass Motherfucking boys wey dey beg food but yet still carry cultism for head. Ode. If not sports betting and small thief Una dey Thief for school, I dey sure say you and fellows for some die of troway. Mama wey Born you no born Pikin. You dey talk of knowing your mate like say you pass anybody for here. Or na the cult dey blow your empty bald head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Shut up your rotten mouth. Why so pained if it’s not true. Broke ass Motherfucking boys wey dey beg food but yet still carry cultism for head. Ode. If not sports betting and small thief Una dey Thief for school, I dey sure say you and fellows for some die of troway. Mama wey Born you no born Pikin. You dey talk of knowing your mate like say you pass anybody for here. Or na the cult dey blow your empty bald head.
Your father most be an idiot and an he goat! You broke small boy that even ain't worth cleaning my shoes trying to come up in my face; GOD punish you, your father and your poverty infested generation forever with more stupidity.

I believe life as treated you so bad that insanity and poverty have made you useless! Stealing, sport betting and begging are part of your shitty life that's why you are quick to mention such in your silly and Mumu write up.

May thunderbolt smash to pieces that your ugly face that poverty have made worse.

May it never be well with you as your life will become more miserable than it is right now by GOD's Grace.

I repeat it again;Smelly I ain't your mate by all good standard. I pass you no be lie!!!! You have baby poo for a brain and this shows in your useless write ups!

See smally; i am the future your have been praying and fasting for all your fucking life and you aint even close! Who born you now!!! Close for where? How will you that think from your anus be close? You that is eating from hand to mouth jumping on my comment? I believe you know that it is a disfavour to your frustrated life! grin

If your smelly parents and wasting family have someone like me; tapeworm like you will be singing Christmas songs everyday.

You're are useless to life and nature; even your family and those around you know you're the most useless of the the useless shocked

Nitwit, you that your parents and doctor threw through the window immediately the prostitute you call a mother gave birth to you, but the window threw you back because it wants none of you!

Oponu, the light of the cheapest car I have ever bought is brighter than your star and destiny!!!!!!! You're nothing but a failure shocked And that is what you will ever be.

I am waiting for your response and I promise to make you cry and you will move back to Yaba Left.

Olori buruku, omo ale jati jati! Ta ni o mo iya e?Tabi egbere ti o n pe no baba e??

Just dropping my name in major sectors in Nigeria rings bells not to talk of my Surname. I worked hard and GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH help me to be who I am today; I didn't seek for family or anyone's help or support; I worked my way up.

Aye baba e ma baje ju bo se wa lo! Ko ni da fun awon ti o ni e!!!

I await your response and will show you wen.

I pass you no be play play. GOD punish You grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.