Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (79363 Views)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 6:09am On Feb 22, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Shut up your rotten mouth. Why so pained if it’s not true. Broke ass Motherfucking boys wey dey beg food but yet still carry cultism for head. Ode. If not sports betting and small thief Una dey Thief for school, I dey sure say you and fellows for some die of troway. Mama wey Born you no born Pikin. You dey talk of knowing your mate like say you pass anybody for here. Or na the cult dey blow your empty bald head.
Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Shut up your rotten mouth. Why so pained if it’s not true. Broke ass Motherfucking boys wey dey beg food but yet still carry cultism for head. Ode. If not sports betting and small thief Una dey Thief for school, I dey sure say you and fellows for some die of troway. Mama wey Born you no born Pikin. You dey talk of knowing your mate like say you pass anybody for here. Or na the cult dey blow your empty bald head.
I would love to insult you but I'm afraid , I won't do as much as nature and life have already done to you; No worries, I reserve them for your response.
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by IchBinBrait(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
LINTUNE:
perhaps he meant appalling

Oh.. yea
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2019
chloride6:

If you arent a member of any cult , you may be intimidated but killing is very rare..

"Very rare", so it is implied that a non-cultist can be killed by a cultist. So don't be quick to judge the dead.
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by chloride6: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2019
soul95:

"Very rare", so it is implied that a non-cultist can be killed by a cultist. So don't be quick to judge the dead.

Okay
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Once you sign up for the life, you better live like it, how can you know there is war, and you ain't on the low or with a gun...you ain't about that life bro. Some people are beer parlour cultists.
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2019
daddytime:
Benin...cult headquarters of the world...
This is an insinuation...lies.
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kingsleydr:
oga what if he wasn't affiliated with any cult group but rather just had a minor issue with one of them ??
warn your children to stay away from anything cult related

If you see them eating at a restaurant,go to another restaurant,if you meet them at ATM, leave the machine for them.no follow them drag anything whether girlfriend or money.infact dont let your paths cross at all and you won't have any business with them

They're like the proverbial children of perdition in which the Yorubas will say, aye etibaje,o'nwaenikura...they are touts, nonentities and low lives. they have nothing to live for so stay far away from their path.they only feel strong when they're in groups or with their fellow cultist...so don't allow anything at all bring you together and they won't even notice you
.they don't have a life
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Bikonze(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Obughi ogu ni'le ka nne na'gbara nwa.
martineverest:
I pity those cultists...Benin woman will go extreme to revenge her son's death
Re: Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Nickijoy:
Same thing just happened here in ughelli few hours ago...

Wetin happen for Ughelli?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.