Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers (23498 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Useless administration of useless criminals headed by the Cow-in-Chief.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by dokyOloye: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Dino and Fayose.
The only courageous afonjas
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Wonderlabius: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:
Which one is my own cool if you decide to die for any politician, you are strictly on your own and simply stupid.
.Dont mind them. They should k ow that snatching of ballot box is like changing the will of people. You want to change government by force. Treasonable offence.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by arantess: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Dino is right on this one, the man needs to visit London again
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Firefire:

Anyway, RIP in advance to Nigerians who will die from stray bullets & accidental discharge and labeled ballot snatchers.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

IT IS MY HOPE THAT THIS WILL BE THE FATE OF ALL THOSE IN SUPPORT OF THE PRESIDENT'S BARBARIC STATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by uuzba(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:
Dino... I dare you to go Snatch Ballot Box On Saturday And See What I Will Do To You

If you wan hear Elections update for Hell, Snatch Ballot Box angry
Why should he snatch ballot box?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by martius101(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary has become a laughing stock.

What a shame!

The cow promised CHANGE but instead brought CHAIN-GE.

If Buhary is not demented, he should know that stealing ballot boxes is no longer invoke in Nigeria. The trends among politicians is to get hold of the RESULT SHEETS.

Anyway, RIP in advance to Nigerians who will die from stray bullets & accidental discharge and labeled ballot snatchers.

BACK TO DAURA IS A RELIGION.

is no longer invoke....I see...you are really atikulated...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Chitumu: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Itola8:
See below
Seun i don't realy understand why these spammers and topic derailers are having so much freedom and advertising their wares free of charge. Seun time to upgrade nairaland o. i will not hesitate to behead anyone that is causing me discomfort in the course of my viewing nairaland. last warning!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by martius101(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary has become a laughing stock.

What a shame!

The cow promised CHANGE but instead brought CHAIN-GE.

If Buhary is not demented, he should know that stealing ballot boxes is no longer invoke in Nigeria. The trends among politicians is to get hold of the RESULT SHEETS.

BACK TO DAURA IS A RELIGION.

is no longer invoke.....can you shut up please

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2019
martius101:

is no longer invoke....I see...you are really atikulated...

Only advance terrorists and potential suicide bombers still support the stupidity called Buhary.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Firefire(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
martius101:

is no longer invoke.....can you shut up please

Boda Dende, face your front.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by BubuZombi: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
uuzba:

Why should he snatch ballot box?

I dare him... Even you

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by eclecticbaron: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Fok Dino, Fok Buhari, Fok Nigeria, Fok Nairaland, Fok the mods and Fok you that is reading this fok

Werey grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by martius101(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Expensive2000:
Even if APC give me 50million naira, I
go collect the money, count am comot
50naira take buy bitter kola, put the
money in my pocket. At the polling
boot, I go dey chop the bitter kola,
squeeze my face and still vote for
Atiku. Over Atikulated dey worry I and
my friends.

Whick kain person be dis?....

Firstly,APC can't give you 50million.....who you be?
Secondly,50million can't enter your pocket
Thirdly,stop making all this Kain comment....abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by begge: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Only apc thugs are allowed to snatch a ballot box cuz they will b forgiven
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by martius101(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Firefire:

Only advance terrorists and potential suicide bombers still support the stupidity called Buhary.

And only the myopic and the frustrated will join Atiku.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2019
martius101:

And only the myopic and the frustrated will join Atiku.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Expensive2000(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2019
martius101:

Whick kain person be dis?....
Firstly,APC can't give you 50million.....who you be? Secondly,50million can't enter your pocket Thirdly,stop making all this Kain comment....abeg..
U no get sense
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by KardinalZik(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:
grin

Na So E Go Over Worry You n Your Friends From Saturday 23, till 2023 n beyond... Una Go Hate Unasef...

4+4 is a goooooooal

Zombiism isn't a good lifestyle.

ATIKULATE NOW!

LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN!!!

BACK TO DAURA IS A RELIGION (Firefire, 2019).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Zombicmodz: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Fok Dino, Fok Buhari, Fok Nigeria, Fok Nairaland, Fok the mods and Fok you that is reading this fok

Nigga pass me that joint...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by ridbell01(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Expensive2000:
Even if APC give me 50million naira, I
go collect the money, count am comot
50naira take buy bitter kola, put the
money in my pocket. At the polling
boot, I go dey chop the bitter kola,
squeeze my face and still vote for
Atiku. Over Atikulated dey worry I and
my friends.
don't follow them to snatch ballot box
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by kingola87(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Any politician that wants ballot box to be snatched should send his or her children to do the job. Most of the politicians faulting PMB words have their children in UK ahead of the coming election.
#sendurpikingtogosnatchthebox

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by BubuZombi: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2019
KardinalZik:

Zombiism isn't a good lifestyle.

ATIKULATE NOW!

LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN!!!

BACK TO DAURA IS A RELIGION (Firefire, 2019).

Nigeria Got Working since 2015 and now we are moving to the Next Level

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by boban007: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2019
WHERE ON EARTH DID THE PRESIDENT SAID BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS SHOULD BE SHOT.HE ONLY SAID THEY WILL PAY WITH THEIR LIVES WHICH COULD BE THROUGH IMPRISONMENT.LATELY DINO MELAYE HAS VISITED THE HOSPITAL MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT THAT'S WHY HE IS NOT IN TUNE WITH THE REALITY OF TREASONABLE FELONY FOR BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS.DONT ALSO FORGET THAT DINO HAS A CASE OF SHOOTING A POLICE MAN THAT IS ON LIVE SUPPORT AND WAS ALSO CAUGHT IN ABUJA GIVING ARMS TO THUGS IN HIS CAR ON AIRPORT ROAD BOTH CASES ARE STILL IN COURT.HENCE HE CAN'T IMAGINE ELECTIONS WITHOUT BALLOT BOX SNATCHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:

Nigeria Got Working since 2015 and now we are moving to the Next Level

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by inspirenet: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2019
HegenIkomkeh:
Dino was on point!
He thrashed that fake SAN keyamo thoroughly.
Kudos dino!

But then, this nairaland Mods are useless o.This program was aired live on Tuesday night and trended from then till yesterday...And then its only only arriving fp now undecided undecided ...
If you didn't watch or follow it up then,you would be thinking its yesterday's stuff.
Too bad.
LazyNairalandmods!

lol
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Dino and the fake pastor can cry blood if they like my own is if Touch this box and die.
Most of our prayer points are like dis :anyone who tries to snatch my future from me shall die by fire. So what's the big deal if a ballot box snatcher dies.
Touch the box you Yamutu ni whalai..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by kmaster007: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s directive to security agencies to deal ruthlessly with ballot box snatchers ahead of the 2019 general election is in order.

Below is the moment Senator Dino Melaye during a media chat last night on Channels TV, said President buhari's order, is a confirmation that he needs to visit London again.

Watch the video HERE

if Ballot Box is falling from the table, it's not the duty of voter to carry it. Don't try it!!! In the Bible, when someone tried to stop the Ark of God from falling, the Angels shot him instantly!! Be warned!! No rigging, No Ballot snatching!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by skelewu404(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
frustrated fellow pls dont comit sucide, but if u really want to die just go near a ballot box
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers by PresidoAtikuGcf: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Dino my main man... Eloquent and well Atikulated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return / Senator Barau Jibrin Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Senate President / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.