Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection (14645 Views)

Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by habayommy: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning everyone.

This is very urgent

Pleeeaaase who has any information(working condition and the welfare of staff) about EURACARE NIGERIA.

Thank you very much
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by obi58: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Alexis11:
Any Yoruba that vote Atiku should not complain about marginalisation they complained during Gej's time.

PDP has a structure that permanently relegate the Yorubas in their political arrangements whether we like it or not.

People like FFK, Fayose and co are only fighting for their own personal political survival.

Olodo. This is how you keep selling your people into slavery with this race card. Pray do tell what has the west benefitted from the current administration? The only person benefitting is Jagaban who has been given green light to milk all SW states dry but you are too busy licking his ass for a piece of shit to care. Awon BMC coming to write rubbish on social media and selling out your people for 30k.

Your eye go soon clear. Racist. Statistics from the NBS show that the poverty level of Nigerians has increased dramatically in the last 4 years and that is why Nigerians are determined to vote out this administration for the continuous hunger in the land. At least you saw what happened in Ogun state your very own backyard. Nigerians will collect all your bribes (including tradermoni grin) and still vote their conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by olajizz01(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2019
octavian:

I'm yet to understand the logic behind all this tribal voting thing. Leave people to vote whom ever they wish na by force ni? We need to always draw the line when it comes to sentiment, if a Yoruba person decides to vote for an Ibo man then so be it.

As far as I'm concerned the tribe is not a requirement to good governance, nor has it improved the economy of our nation. By the way, what has Osibanjo done for the the Yoruba race?
Common sense is not common.
He did nothing just as useless OBJ,but his boss govt brought a lot to SW region in term of good projects and appointments unlike useless govt of OBJ and other pigdp govt.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by DMerciful(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2019
But Yoruba man was the first president under PDP for 8 years! Think man think!
Alexis11:
Any Yoruba that vote Atiku should not complain about marginalisation they complained during Gej's time.

PDP has a structure that permanently relegate the Yorubas in their political arrangements whether we like it or not.

People like FFK, Fayose and co are only fighting for their own personal political survival.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by tuniski: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Alexis11:

Ii guess OBJ ain't yoruba! shior PDP aint an ethno-religious party like apc.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by tuniski: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2019
olajizz01:
Common sense is not common.
He did nothing just as useless OBJ,but his boss govt brought a lot to SW region in term of good projects and appointments unlike useless govt of OBJ and other pigdp govt.
Trash
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by olajizz01(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:
Trash
Hahahahahaha............................

1 Like

Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Alexis11:

hope you know that most of the people in apc were in pdp a few years ago?
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:

Ii guess OBJ ain't yoruba! shior PDP aint an ethno-religious party like apc.
The level of thinking I see on this forum is sad.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/kwara-apc-strongholds-lead-in-pvcs-collection/amp/

some of una no get sense wer is d useless title in the body of d letter now
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by Ricky109: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
saraki don cast
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by dre11(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Yambee:
Dre11 why did you change the topic after making us write? The topic is no longer the Government declares a public holiday?

My advice still stands.

Nice.

May this be the most peaceful election Nigeria has witnessed.

For those that have been praying that there will be bloodshed,and bloodletting, it will never happen this time. No innocent soul shall go.

Buhari and Atiku should ensure they pass the message to their foot Soldiers, that no blood is worth it.

El-Rufai should be notified that nobody has the monopoly of killing,and should stop taking life as if he is a small god in Kaduna.

Lastly,no Nigerian should be deceived into doing something violent by any Politician. They should send their kids and relatives to do those dirty jobs.

On election day, if you have nothing to do, just lay down on your bed and sleep on like a new born baby. You don't need to be at the polling area for gist purposes.

Be wise. Be prayerful. Be alive.

Its was network that caused it..... Was trying to change the title before i mistakenly clicked sent
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by papiwyte(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
This is final finishing of Saraki...pdp tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by buhariguy(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
octavian:

I'm yet to understand the logic behind all this tribal voting thing. Leave people to vote whom ever they wish na by force ni? We need to always draw the line when it comes to sentiment, if a Yoruba person decides to vote for an Ibo man then so be it.

As far as I'm concerned the tribe is not a requirement to good governance, nor has it improved the economy of our nation. By the way, what has Osibanjo done for the the Yoruba race?
tell me one project pdp did for SE throughout their inglorious 16yrs.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by Bimpe29: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
O to ge ni Kwara,

O tun ya ni Federal.

100% AA in Kwara State and Federal Governments respectively.

If you know, you are correct.
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by octavian(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
tell me one project PDP did for SE throughout their inglorious 16yrs.
Once again, your response is hitting the same gong. My line is not about PDP or APC, but we as Nigerians not thinking about a tribe when voting. Whether PDP executed a project in SE or NW or NC, I don't care rather look beyond the tribe when you cast your vote.

Perform a thorough assessment of the candidate and what he can bring to the nation. OBASANJO was a Yoruba man, he was at loggerheads with Tinubu during his tenure, so of what use was he to the Yoruba race?
Re: APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection by buhariguy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
octavian:

Once again, your response is hitting the same gong. My line is not about PDP or APC, but we as Nigerians not thinking about a tribe when voting. Whether PDP executed a project in SE or NW or NC, I don't care rather look beyond the tribe when you cast your vote.

Perform a thorough assessment of the candidate and what he can bring to the nation. OBASANJO was a Yoruba man, he was at loggerheads with Tinubu during his tenure, so of what use was he to the Yoruba race?
that is why we patriotic Nigerians are begging the igbos to forget about tribalism, buhari is just the best for now,
for example, with less than$50 per barrel, budget has increase from 4tr naira to 8tr naira, increase foreign reserve from $28b back to $45b, but when oil was $120, they borrow money to pay salary and without investing in capital project, they were depleting foreign reserve to import rice and toothpick, upon high sales of oil.
buhari has diversified the economy by discouraging importation and not depending on oil alone.
FIRS were able to generate 5.3tr in a year compare to 1tr naira in 2015 and custom generate 1.2tr naira compare to 200b naira in 2015.
with low sales of oil, we can still implement our budget.

pls with all sincerity, be objective to answer this question,
can pig trump encourage unnecessary importation into US? and you know pig trump always complain about other country like China stealing their Jobs,
and can a Young president of France encourage importation?
you can only import what you can not produce.
I know igbos like container economy that thief atiku Will bring back, that is how they want the economy to operate, because of this, they hate buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole / FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.