Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Want To Get Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want To Get Fat (625 Views)

Why Japanese Woman Never Get Fat And Live The Longest / Please Help Me Am Too Slim, What Can I Do To Get Fat Quickly / I Want To Get Fat Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Fat by Raylight2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2010
I'm slim and want to get fat just a bit. how can I go about it?
Re: Want To Get Fat by timcurrant(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
take chocolate and sleep well and take appetite stimulant, eat well . within months you will get fat like me cos am 5oKG lol
Re: Want To Get Fat by Sissy3(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2010
increase your daily caloric intake with healthy foods and good fat not with junk foods
Re: Want To Get Fat by 9iceX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2010
Take lotta sleep and eat well, I mean EAT well.
Lol!!
Re: Want To Get Fat by 9iceX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2010
Take lotta sleep and eat well, I mean EAT well.
Lol!!
Re: Want To Get Fat by pops1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
i think you should consider been more muscular than fatter, their are several health complication with been fat and unfit. I'll advise you take much proteinous food lots of milk as well milk contains the major form of protein (whey protein) that helps put on some muscles and flesh  and registerwith a gym a personal trainer for 1nce a week will help push you beyond your limit which you can build on. also consider the fact that been more muscular is socially acceptable than been fat. I hope this was of help

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Approach To Weight Loss. / Urinating Blood Pls. Help / Need More Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.