Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Time To Build Your Own Home (2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Build Your Own Home (2) (204 Views)

Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Is It Time To Change The IGP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Build Your Own Home (2) by DJournal: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Recently, I posted about the deportation of 723 Nigerians from Ghana, however, these people were deported on basis of doing illegal works such as cybercrimes, armed robbery and kidnapping, prostitution, among other things.

My Ghanaian friend, Kwabena Nsiah Churchboy Collins, when he was studying here as a student, I knew him well, as a hustler, he will do any kind of menial hard jobs available for the purpose of livelihood.

Aside him, are there no Ghanaians we do meet that do any work in Nigeria that is legal for the purpose of livelihood.

Kwabena, who is now back home, said this when he saw the news of Nigerians deported from Ghana, "Nigerians here in Ghana do otherwise, Cyber crimes, armed robbery and other things. Kidnapping, some months ago was strange to Ghana but today, the country is recording kidnap cases at an alarming rate and all involve Nigerians"

Isn't this shameful?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need To Retire Pmb To Daura On Saturday / Let’s Talk About Nigeria’s Economy / Why I Hate Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.